shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! Dislike button!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that your package shows up on your doorstep ASAP.

Thank you!! I appreciate the good vibes. It was supposed to be two-day and we are coming up on two weeks so I was getting concerned.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
UPS thinks that my package is lost! Cross your fingers that they find it- it would be so sad for a unique, vintage piece to go astray.

Oh no!! Hope they locate it ASAP! I’ve had some issues with UPS lately but then the package shows up. Hope it’s the same case for you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’re so patient!!!!! I’m a week away from getting my ring but 1 day feels like forever!!

Thank you for the positive reinforcement. :lol: I'm not patient at all, but I will keep telling myself I am. Fake it till you make it, right?

And yes, why are there 24 hours in a day...

mjea

Shiny_Rock
I really love that this thread exists :lol: I think I might be more than 2-3 weeks away from getting my wedding band back.:confused: It’s a diamond eternity ring that’s being redesigned/reset. Filling some time back on PS is not helping me refine my wish list though:D

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I really love that this thread exists :lol: I think I might be more than 2-3 weeks away from getting my wedding band back.:confused: It’s a diamond eternity ring that’s being redesigned/reset. Filling some time back on PS is not helping me refine my wish list though:D

Same!!!!! I found myself buying more while waiting, which makes it even harder now because I need to wait more things... Thought it’ll make my attention away from the main ring but I dig the hole even deeper now :lol-2::lol-2:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
:). Still waiting...

Aww hope it arrives soon!!

We are the only people that understand the excitement lol feel free to vent or keep to yourself busy here hehe.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting for my DK pear reset although I think it will take longer than two weeks since we haven’t even finalized the CADS.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Good news- the customer care center in my city thinks they have it! I’m supposed to call them tomorrow :)

Thank goodness you found it! Can’t imagine after all the wait and got informed they lost your package.

mjea

Shiny_Rock
Same!!!!! I found myself buying more while waiting, which makes it even harder now because I need to wait more things... Thought it’ll make my attention away from the main ring but I dig the hole even deeper now :lol-2::lol-2:

BAHAHAHA why are we like this? I think we’re probably in good company here :lol:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm finally in the club. Can't wait. I really need to stop myself from buying other things in the meantime.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I'm finally in the club. Can't wait. I really need to stop myself from buying other things in the meantime.

Oh can't wait to see what you have coming. Any sneak peeks?

Bunnie

Rough_Rock
Waiting on my vintage diamond eternity band :( It was (supposed to be) a Valentine’s present, but it’s been stuck in one spot across the country since the 13th :knockout:

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
I’m waiting on a few things and starting to get antsy lol.

First is a new three stone ring from VC, with a .90 center and ~.2ct sides. This will be ready anywhere from 2-4 weeks from now 2C0FA360-625E-44EC-AE21-70A57CCBC83C.jpeg

Second is an 11 stone band from IDJ with 10 pointers. This one should be 1-2 weeks

6A64AABD-3571-49EE-B719-CA1C6E130142.jpeg

Third is an upgrade with CBI, just sent in my old stones today to start the process :) I’m sure these next several weeks will go by super slow!!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
My shipment is stuck with FedEx at MEMPHIS since 19th Feb...with no updated ETA. Who else is in the same predicament as me? :cry2:

Last edited:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
My shipment is stuck with FedEx at MEMPHIS since 19th Feb...who else is in the same predicament as me? :cry2:

What was your ETA? :( That sucks. Mine was just sent yesterday and it reckons scheduled delivery for Tuesday March 2. And I am in Australia. Hoping no delays like yours.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
What was your ETA? :( That sucks. Mine was just sent yesterday and it reckons scheduled delivery for Tuesday March 2. And I am in Australia. Hoping no delays like yours.

ETA was supposed to be on 23rd Feb....and after that dateline has lapsed, the updated ETA is still not released yet. It simply shows it is still stuck at MEMPHIS since 19th Feb a week ago.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results