shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Counting the days. So hard hahahaa. You must be in agony too especially that you are waiting for two. At least you’re getting one back on Monday ;-).

I really miss a diamond on my left hand! I have an alternate ring that’s in my avatar...but it will be a right hand ring. I’m going through withdrawals from selling my other diamond....I hope that passes when I get the new one. I’m getting the cushion bangle on Monday..That should help..:lol:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I really miss a diamond on my left hand! I have an alternate ring that’s in my avatar...but it will be a right hand ring. I’m going through withdrawals from selling my other diamond....I hope that passes when I get the new one. I’m getting the cushion bangle on Monday..That should help..:lol:

Can’t wait to see the bangle and hopefully your icy white in less than a week!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is not going to be as icy white as yours though, hahaha. I wish!

There are people on here that don’t consider an F icy. It’s all relative!

dmack

Shiny_Rock
If JA ships anywhere near on time, I’m waiting for this guy this week, set in their sliding bezel necklace.

https://www.jamesallen.com/fine-jew...old-bezel-diamond-pendant-mounting-item-55975

I have a similar necklace from Etsy with a cz (think, $30 price point) and it’s a staple on my neck. I like the diamond’s stats - the cloud inclusion might be bad, but it’s such a tiny stone (and for a necklace) that I’m hoping it’s not noticeable. We’ll see!

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
So it arrived! I’m delighted with it. I will be wearing it on its own, the eternity rings and my engagement ring are getting covered in hand sanitizer every where I go, and I’m getting afraid one will slip off, so this is a lovely alternative, a plain band with a little bling! Thanks to Brittany in Whiteflash as always.

D78815E1-6DA0-4309-838A-5CD633FDA4C3.jpeg
217D235F-EA4E-418B-B29C-9BDFFFCDDBB7.jpeg
68E6B601-75C5-4B4C-8E56-BF1A3C421440.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh...I just wanna be in the two week club. Why is it so hard to be patient? I suck at it. Who am I kidding. I was hoping for one week, but who knows with the weather...sigh... thanks for letting me vent.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh...I just wanna be in the two week club. Why is it so hard to be patient? I suck at it. Who am I kidding. I was hoping for one week, but who knows with the weather...sigh... thanks for letting me vent.

@LLJsmom I‘ve been a little out of the loop. What do you have coming? I know you were searching for a diamond..but I missed where you made a decision..I‘m excited for you even though I don’t know what you’re getting! :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ok, back up, girlie! WHAT are you getting?? Is it the ACA? When is it coming?? Solitaire? And - when are you joining the 3 stone club?? I'm loving your journey towards your HG!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Venting without details is against PS policy! You have one minute to update your post before I report it! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
I’m in the 2 week club - waiting on a bar brooch necklace conversion project, getting the bead setting redone on my single cut band because it was blobby and a stone was loose and getting a broken silver band fixed. Should be done this coming week (I hope!)

I sent a package off with IDJ end of last week! :oops:. Cuz I need more jewelry like a hole in the head!:wall: 3 pin to pendant conversions!

Please post before and after pics!! I have an opal bar pin I would like to convert to a pendant, and I would love to see how yours turn out. I have several bar pins and just don't know how to wear them...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Venting without details is against PS policy! You have one minute to update your post before I report it! :lol:
@mrs-b , @MamaBee
Don't wanna jinx it!!! :silenced::lol:
I know some people have been working toward certain pieces for years. Like they try one iteration, and it's not quite right. Then they try another. And it's been say 1.5 years and they are still willing to keep working at it. or others have seriously long term projects and persevere. I don't know how they do it. Hats off to those very very patient and wise people.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b , @MamaBee
I know some people have been working toward certain pieces for years. Like they try one iteration, and it's not quite right. Then they try another. And it's been say 1.5 years and they are still willing to keep working at it. or others have seriously long term projects and persevere. I don't know how they do it. Hats off to those very very patient and wise people.

Ok...I don’t want you to feel jinxed @LLJsmom...We’ll be waiting with you..
That‘s why I emailed David to tell him I’ll take the blue sapphire. I contacted someone that should have been able to cut something to fit the space. He said he couldn’t because of the curve of the bezel. I love that setting so I just decided I would go with the sapphire. I couldn’t stand dragging it out any longer...That kind of thing makes me crazy. I hope David still has it because I emailed him yesterday to say I passed on it..:roll2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b , @MamaBee

I don't wanna jinx it! I don't! I don't!

<drums heels on the carpet petulantly>

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b , @MamaBee

Is it the final setting for your E ACA? Or something else? We are all holding our breaths.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok...I don’t want you to feel jinxed @LLJsmom...We’ll be waiting with you..
That‘s why I emailed David to tell him I’ll take the blue sapphire. I contacted someone that should have been able to cut something to fit the space. He said he couldn’t because of the curve of the bezel. I love that setting so I just decided I would go with the sapphire. I couldn’t stand dragging it out any longer...That kind of thing makes me crazy. I hope David still has it because I emailed him yesterday to say I passed on it..:roll2:

LOL. We drive ourselves crazy... I've bought jewelry waiting for jewelry. Where is the facepalm emoji?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't wanna jinx it! I don't! I don't!

<drums heels on the carpet petulantly>

I've got seasons 6-8 left on GOT. It needs to get here before I'm done.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL. We drive ourselves crazy... I've bought jewelry waiting for jewelry. Where is the facepalm emoji?

Haha! I was doing the same thing! I’m pairing down and I’m still looking!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Are you enjoying this searching process tho? @LLJsmom
I certainly don’t! Invested too much time (not that my time worth anything), my DH complained since last month, now I feel like am I chasing rainbows????

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you enjoying this searching process tho? @LLJsmom
I certainly don’t! Invested too much time (not that my time worth anything), my DH complained since last month, now I feel like am I chasing rainbows????

@munchee No I don't enjoy it but unfortunately without going through the actual searching process, I couldn't figure out what I really didn't want and what I did. For lots of people, it's a step by step process. Think of it like dating. You gotta date various people to figure out what is out there, and what you want and what you don't want. Or like figuring out your career. I've learned what I wanted to do from process of elimination. Most I've gotten out of jobs is learning what I don't want to do, although I didn't know I didn't want to do that job until I got into the details of it. That's me.

And I had the wrong stone for 15 years (my ering). Then I impulsively upgraded to a decent stone (2 years) then got an OEC (5 years) and now realized I need to do my homework, to get to know my "must haves" to get to this one. I hope I'm there and stay there. BUT, this is Pricescope, so all bets are off. :lol:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@munchee No I don't enjoy it but unfortunately without going through the actual searching process, I couldn't figure out what I really didn't want and what I did. For lots of people, it's a step by step process. Think of it like dating. You gotta date various people to figure out what is out there, and what you want and what you don't want. Or like figuring out your career. I've learned what I wanted to do from process of elimination. Most I've gotten out of jobs is learning what I don't want to do, although I didn't know I didn't want to do that job until I got into the details of it. That's me.

And I had the wrong stone for 15 years (my ering). Then I impulsively upgraded to a decent stone (2 years) then got an OEC (5 years) and now realized I need to do my homework, to get to know my "must haves" to get to this one. I hope I'm there and stay there. BUT, this is Pricescope, so all bets are off. :lol:

Ooohh... Got it!!!! Glad its all done for you now... I mean, almost! :lol: Can’t wait for the final ring... I think the whole forum is waiting for your ring (no pressure!!!):lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results