carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t weird! :lol:

Nothing weird about it! When I see an antique piece with engraving, I think of how it must've been given in love because nobody bothers engraving things unless they really want to convey how they feel about the recipient.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:eh:
Ooooh! I have to look at everyone’s new pretties..I have a few thing coming..in diamonds..I also have an unmentionable coming but won’t mention that unless someone wants to see it..
I just bought a little antique asscher diamond stacking ring. It has a lovely inscription inside. I would like opinions on if I should have it rubbed out or kept. I will be getting it in a week.. @JPie I know you love old things. What do you think? Thanks!
A95EEF93-9A8F-4B03-8876-8D757D964B65.jpeg 9246078A-A919-4351-8E75-946B3ADCD68A.jpeg 7C269BAD-1F09-43D3-8318-AB5D0069824D.jpeg FCEEB182-3E38-4943-B9DE-8FBCBA48F285.jpeg E31262DE-782A-4DA2-89B8-1D04C394C77C.jpeg

Don’t you dare get rid of that engravement!!! Honor Julia by wearing it with love.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:eh:

Don’t you dare get rid of that engravement!!! Honor Julia by wearing it with love.
I will..I love her already. I hope she’s big enough to see her steps!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m back in the two week (or so) club. Getting my nearly 7 carat emerald cut aqua set with 6 brian Gavin twenty pointers in H and I color. (3 of each)
Wow! I can’t wait to see it @whitewave!

DiamondGal28

Rough_Rock
OMG - why did I build a custom ring during summer?!?! I’m finding myself wishing away these perfect summer days while pining for my new bling! Ugh!!! In the future - custom pieces are to be done during the winter!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh! I have to look at everyone’s new pretties..I have a few thing coming..in diamonds..I also have an unmentionable coming but won’t mention that unless someone wants to see it..
I just bought a little antique asscher diamond stacking ring. It has a lovely inscription inside. I would like opinions on if I should have it rubbed out or kept. I will be getting it in a week.. @JPie I know you love old things. What do you think? Thanks!
A95EEF93-9A8F-4B03-8876-8D757D964B65.jpeg 9246078A-A919-4351-8E75-946B3ADCD68A.jpeg 7C269BAD-1F09-43D3-8318-AB5D0069824D.jpeg FCEEB182-3E38-4943-B9DE-8FBCBA48F285.jpeg E31262DE-782A-4DA2-89B8-1D04C394C77C.jpeg
I received the ring today..It’s very sweet but really tiny! No way is it a .40-.50..I already love her so I won’t do anything about it. The seller doesn’t take returns but I wouldn’t send her back anyway. She is definitely a bitty stacking ring. The engraving goes all the way along the bottom with a date so sizing it will be a challenge and will separate the date. I’ll send it to David. The diamond is so sweet. I’m naming her Julia in honor of her former owner..:love:
1FD2B0ED-305E-4479-BA32-D71E827E8E6C.jpeg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received the ring today..It’s very sweet but really tiny! No way is it a .40-.50..I already love her so I won’t do anything about it. The seller doesn’t take returns but I wouldn’t send her back anyway. She is definitely a bitty stacking ring. The engraving goes all the way along the bottom with a date so sizing it will be a challenge and will separate the date. I’ll send it to David. The diamond is so sweet. I’m naming her Julia in honor of her former owner..:love:

What a sweet ring! She'd be great for vacations too. Enjoy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet ring! She'd be great for vacations too. Enjoy!
That would be so sweet to use her as my engagement ring..:P2

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I was getting ready to join the two week club but now no longer am able. HPD put a rush on my upgrade so I can have it for my anniversary, this Sunday. So I’ll have my upgrade this Friday. This seemed like a fun club though!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! Just caught the pic:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was getting ready to join the two week club but now no longer am able. HPD put a rush on my upgrade so I can have it for my anniversary, this Sunday. So I’ll have my upgrade this Friday. This seemed like a fun club though!
You still have to post photos! This is exciting! Happy Anniversary!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Luvallgems I can see them but I need my reading glasses! It’s a very high quality diamond though..

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I love this so much!!! :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

VieEffects

Rough_Rock
I have finally received my ring. I couldn't have been more excited! Picture does not do justice. I'm so grateful for a community like PS, I have learned so much browsing over countless pages on the forum. I couldn't have chosen an ACA if it hadn't been for PS!

Rounded-Pave-Halo-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_55513_49325_a.JPG IMG_6552.JPG

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I have finally received my ring. I couldn't have been more excited! Picture does not do justice. I'm so grateful for a community like PS, I have learned so much browsing over countless pages on the forum. I couldn't have chosen an ACA if it hadn't been for PS!

Rounded-Pave-Halo-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_55513_49325_a.JPG IMG_6552.JPG

Oh it's absolutely beautiful!!! Tell us everything :love:
It looks beautiful on you!

VieEffects

Rough_Rock
Oh it's absolutely beautiful!!! Tell us everything :love:
It looks beautiful on you!

Thanks @bling_dream19 :D!
I posted couple of pages back when I ordered my ring. When BF and I started looking at ER, we started by looking at a few B&M stores. I was not inspired. The selection was limited and there were a lot price variability, and I did not know what to trust.

This lead me down a rabbit hole that is PS. I was determined to learn as much as I could about diamonds. And boy, there was so much to learn! I thought I wanted an oval diamond (my fingers are short) for that long elongated look, but I changed my mind and opted for a round because I want the best cut. And when it came to vendors, WF seemed like the easy choice. I do not plan to upgrade, but I learned from PS that DSS is very real, so who knows!

I ended up getting an ACA 1.71 J SI in platinum. I originally wanted an H, but after reading “J Color Stones in Platinum” https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/j-color-stones-in-platinum.24731/ I think J colour is beautiful and not something to avoid. I realized I’m not colour sensitive.

If you have made it this far, thanks for letting me ramble!!

Attachments

• IMG_6580.JPG
    IMG_6580.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_6580.JPG
    IMG_6580.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 83

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @bling_dream19 :D!
I posted couple of pages back when I ordered my ring. When BF and I started looking at ER, we started by looking at a few B&M stores. I was not inspired. The selection was limited and there were a lot price variability, and I did not know what to trust.

This lead me down a rabbit hole that is PS. I was determined to learn as much as I could about diamonds. And boy, there was so much to learn! I thought I wanted an oval diamond (my fingers are short) for that long elongated look, but I changed my mind and opted for a round because I want the best cut. And when it came to vendors, WF seemed like the easy choice. I do not plan to upgrade, but I learned from PS that DSS is very real, so who knows!

I ended up getting an ACA 1.71 J SI in platinum. I originally wanted an H, but after reading “J Color Stones in Platinum” https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/j-color-stones-in-platinum.24731/ I think J colour is beautiful and not something to avoid. I realized I’m not colour sensitive.

If you have made it this far, thanks for letting me ramble!!
Your ring is gorgeous...It doesn’t look like a J! Thanks for sharing!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am situating myself in here for a bit, and I am SO EXCITED! :appl: All year, I've been saving for a starter ACA - something I can upgrade a bit at a time, but something that is still a good size on my finger -- and something that is FIERY! I found this perfect K color stone:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4118767.htm

My ring is officially IN PROCESS! With a ship date of July 3! :dance: It's a right hand ring, but, I am a sucker for a solitaire, so it's going in the Whiteflash classic 6 prong setting in platinum.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous about the color, but I have seen other K stones in person, and I'm fine with them. (Apparently, I am blind as a bat when it comes to tint.) And I LOVE my J BGD pendant and studs so much.

I can't wait to get it on my finger! Thank y'all for waiting with me! :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am situating myself in here for a bit, and I am SO EXCITED! :appl: All year, I've been saving for a starter ACA - something I can upgrade a bit at a time, but something that is still a good size on my finger -- and something that is FIERY! I found this perfect K color stone:

My ring is officially IN PROCESS! With a ship date of July 3! :dance: It's a right hand ring, but, I am a sucker for a solitaire, so it's going in the Whiteflash classic 6 prong setting in platinum.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous about the color, but I have seen other K stones in person, and I'm fine with them. (Apparently, I am blind as a bat when it comes to tint.) And I LOVE my J BGD pendant and studs so much.

It’s a beautiful diamond! I can’t wait to see it on your hand!

VieEffects

Rough_Rock
Congrats on such an amazing ACA! Be sure to post hand shots when you get it!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kayla that is beautiful and perfect!! I love it - should have its own SMTB thread!!
Thank you! I think I love it more bc it took me so long to find something like it. It’s funny but I had it shipped to my sister in London, who then gave it to her MIL, who flew to Upstate NY on Wednesday and mailed it out to me.
And somehow I still received it today after just two days.
I will treasure it forever.
And the best thing is I got it for 55% off the retail price!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results