shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I am hoping that I will have a finished piece in two weeks. My stone got to Caysie the first week of May, so I'm hoping it will be set and finished by the next two weeks! The side stones need set and the antiquing need added to and then the final polish. She sent a picture of the stone in the unfinished setting. It should turn out great! Image-211.jpg

Wow! Are diamonds going to be the sidestones? Your ring will be stunningly gorgeous! Look at that diamond! Eeeeek! :geek2::kiss2:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Are diamonds going to be the sidestones? Your ring will be stunningly gorgeous! Look at that diamond! Eeeeek! :geek2::kiss2:

Thanks! Yes, the scattered stones and the little flower sides will be diamonds. We are going to put antiquing/ patina on some of the little curlies too. Excited!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am hoping that I will have a finished piece in two weeks. My stone got to Caysie the first week of May, so I'm hoping it will be set and finished by the next two weeks! The side stones need set and the antiquing need added to and then the final polish. She sent a picture of the stone in the unfinished setting. It should turn out great! Image-211.jpg

This is freaking amazng! I can’t wait to see it done.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Joining the waiting club. Maytal Hannah is creating a platinum pave pendant for my original .38 e-ring diamond. We finalized the design last week, a flower with four petals to symbolize my family of four. I decided to go with a more organic, rather than perfectly symmetrical, look. This is for my 15th wedding anniversary. She made my 10th anniversary ring (in avatar), so I know the quality of her work and I'm super excited!

Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 2.39.42 PM.png

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock

It's so gorgeous just how it is, I can't wait to see when finished. Wow!

TheBlingleys

Rough_Rock
Waiting on a 7 stone 10 point band in rose gold from IDJ. Ordered last Monday. Hopefully, I love it since it's not returnable. I have tried on the Tiffany Embrace and just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on the price. Unfortunately, while waiting I am questioning if I should have gone bigger. It's going to be paired with a 1.78 stone for the time being. Going to upgrade to a larger stone this year. If anyone wants to chime in on their IDJ 7 stone I am all ears.

Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Joining the waiting club. Maytal Hannah is creating a platinum pave pendant for my original .38 e-ring diamond. We finalized the design last week, a flower with four petals to symbolize my family of four. I decided to go with a more organic, rather than perfectly symmetrical, look. This is for my 15th wedding anniversary. She made my 10th anniversary ring (in avatar), so I know the quality of her work and I'm super excited!

That's a really sweet sentiment. I think it will be really lovely! Happy anniversary!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Waiting on a 7 stone 10 point band in rose gold from IDJ. Ordered last Monday. Hopefully, I love it since it's not returnable. I have tried on the Tiffany Embrace and just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on the price. Unfortunately, while waiting I am questioning if I should have gone bigger. It's going to be paired with a 1.78 stone for the time being. Going to upgrade to a larger stone this year. If anyone wants to chime in on their IDJ 7 stone I am all ears.

In case you haven't seen it already, here is my 1.85 ct solitaire with my .84 ctw (.12 ct each) 7 stone band from IDJ on finger size 5.5 (sized up on the band to allow for stacking, swelling and my large knuckle). The Embrace was my inspiration as well, but I had it set lower (no airline) and with slightly pinched prongs. I am very happy with it and IDJ was great to work with. HTH

7SStoneA.jpg PerfectSolSettingA_files.jpg 7StoneD.jpg 7StoneE.jpg

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Ring is done! She should be shipping so it arrives in Thursday! Caysie said she would send other pictures- very rainy day when she took these.

Image-214.jpg Image-217.jpg

TheBlingleys

Rough_Rock
In case you haven't seen it already, here is my 1.85 ct solitaire with my .84 ctw (.12 ct each) 7 stone band from IDJ on finger size 5.5 (sized up on the band to allow for stacking, swelling and my large knuckle). The Embrace was my inspiration as well, but I had it set lower (no airline) and with slightly pinched prongs. I am very happy with it and IDJ was great to work with. HTH

7SStoneA.jpg PerfectSolSettingA_files.jpg 7StoneD.jpg 7StoneE.jpg

Thank you for your input. This is the look I am hoping for. I should have gone a bit bigger than 10 points. How long was the wait between payment and delivery?

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I placed the order when I was in NYC over New Years and took delivery on Jan. 17, so about 2.5 weeks. But there were some holidays in there that may have delayed it a bit.

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock

I can't wait to see this! Maytal is so wonderful to work with! The wait is well worth it.

When I met her she was wearing a beautiful pendant that was so unique. I wish I had asked her if I could take a snapshot.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm waiting on a 2.95 ACA I color SI clarity set in plantinum in am WF sleek line legato setting with the head changed to 6 prong tiffany style head with claws. I was told it would be shipped June 17th, so hopefully I will get it on the 19th :) this is my unicorn, a 3 carat stone (almost).. I'll post a pix when I get it! good luck everyone..

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm waiting on a 2.95 ACA I color SI clarity set in plantinum in am WF sleek line legato setting with the head changed to 6 prong tiffany style head with claws. I was told it would be shipped June 17th, so hopefully I will get it on the 19th :) this is my unicorn, a 3 carat stone (almost).. I'll post a pix when I get it! good luck everyone..

Oh, it’s going to be GORGEOUS! So excited for you, Tekate!

VieEffects

Rough_Rock
I've been lurking on PS for a long time, by reading/researching so many posts from so many PS users, I was able to find the ideal ring of my dreams! I'm so grateful to find this community. This is not the exact ring that I am getting, but it is a Rounded Pave Halo ring from Whiteflash. I've always thought I wanted a classic solitaire, but from readying the thread on "Solitaire to Halo" https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/solitaire-to-halo-before-and-afters.130309/ I was sold! In my heart, it is a halo I want. I decided to go with ACA 1.711 J SI for my size 3.75 ring. I can finally join the two week club! (3 weeks actually). I can't wait to finally receive my dream ring. :kiss2:

rounded-pave-halo-diamond-engagement-ring-in-platinum_gi_3741_g-27746.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@VieEffects, that thread made me go for a halo too! I just love the added sparkle and finger coverage. That setting is gorgeous and it will look fabulous on your tiny finger :love: So excited for you, please post pics when you get it.

VieEffects

Rough_Rock
@junebug17 Thank you so much! I agree, the sparkle factor is so attractive, plus extra finger coverage can't hurt anyone. ;-) June 21st is my ship date... which seems so far away. I will definitely be posting many photos + hand shots when the ring arrives, in case anyone is interested in getting a similar ring. =)2

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@DorotheaBrooke THAT! is gorgeous.. it's really a work of art.. great work by a great guy. love it!!!

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I am very excited to unexpectedly be in the 2 week club!! I thought my jeweller was going to start my ring in August when he came back from his overseas break, but he came into the shop today and we sat down and designed my new ring! I am lucky to have just nailed down the design as I kept changing my mind, but he made it soooo easy today and I'm 110% sure he's going to knock it out of the park.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting on this Victorian 7-stone beauty. I’ve been looking for an emerald ring and I love the elongated OMCs too. Photo is from The Moonstoned on IG.

E9A35BFC-BDAC-40DF-AB3C-7FC3357A47A3.jpeg

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Waiting on this Victorian 7-stone beauty. I’ve been looking for an emerald ring and I love the elongated OMCs too. Photo is from The Moonstoned on IG.

E9A35BFC-BDAC-40DF-AB3C-7FC3357A47A3.jpeg
GORGEOUS :kiss2: Good for you!

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock
I ordered a custom cut asscher from AV 2 weeks ago so should be around the 2 week mark now! So impatient.
Oh it’s going to be beautiful I’m sure. Can’t wait to see pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results