shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also followed that stone purchase as I was looking for a cushion in that price range at the same time! Or rather, I knew my now fiancé was looking ;)2

The setting is gorgeous! I love halos and a DK! You really treated yourself well!!! Can’t wait to see it on your hand. Instant heirloom!
Thank you @AMRN0516! He does do a beautiful job!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
So I got my ring at the end of January, and I have loved the diamonds but resisted posting anything about it as the setting needed some tweaking. Super excited as yesterday I took it back to the jeweller to discuss the tweaking and will find out on Friday the game-plan and how long it will take - maybe two weeks???

:D

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh I'm in the who knows how long now club lmao! I ordered a fancy box for my birthday instead of the box company I usually get mine from. Recieved it today. Was not pleased by it. Now I have to go return it and then wait who knows how long for them to give me a new one and I'm due to be moving in a month probably :(

R

rapunchel

Finally a part of this club! Hopefully my engagement ring will arrive by March 12, my birthday!

I'm waiting for my solitaire engagement ring, which is made by a jeweler here in Stockholm, Sweden. He seems so nice and good at his job, so I'm very much looking forward to this! Two weeks is a veeeery long time though...

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock
0065EB71-DB10-41FF-978F-ADD828F7F2C2.png I am currently waiting on a ring to be somewhat custom made although it will be like this ring with some tweaking. For one I will have pinker diamonds added as the ones that are currently in their are light pink so I will move to fancy pink. For two the center diamond size is .30 so the ring will be made to fit my .39 diamond. I will have to wait about three months for this however it is my dream ring and so it is worth the wait. I will post pictures when I finally get it. Keep in mind this is a stock image and the diamonds are not as pink as the image and also the ring looks much better in person imho.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
0065EB71-DB10-41FF-978F-ADD828F7F2C2.png I am currently waiting on a ring to be somewhat custom made although it will be like this ring with some tweaking. For one I will have pinker diamonds added as the ones that are currently in their are light pink so I will move to fancy pink. For two the center diamond size is .30 so the ring will be made to fit my .39 diamond. I will have to wait about three months for this however it is my dream ring and so it is worth the wait. I will post pictures when I finally get it. Keep in mind this is a stock image and the diamonds are not as pink as the image and also the ring looks much better in person imho.
It looks very lovely..I bet you are very excited to get it! It will be worth the wait to get something you really love!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally a part of this club! Hopefully my engagement ring will arrive by March 12, my birthday!

I'm waiting for my solitaire engagement ring, which is made by a jeweler here in Stockholm, Sweden. He seems so nice and good at his job, so I'm very much looking forward to this! Two weeks is a veeeery long time though...

In the meantime - can you tell us about it, @rapunchel?

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ... it looks like I’m in the two week club again ... hopefully, more like one week, but I think that’s too optimistic. Waiting for new diamond custom cut from WF ... should be around 1.70 - 1.75 carat ...

I’m posting a picture of my current ring (on the right) with a 1.42 stone, next to my new setting where I dropped in a 1 carat CZ. I was going to ask people to tell me which setting they like better, but honestly I only want to hear that people like the new setting better, lol.

I always wanted a plain solitaire ... but even after a few weeks, I felt like the one I chose was a bit boring and seemed kind of bleh on my hand ... then I saw this Stuller floral design (that I think was not so loved by icy-jade as she was thinking of a new setting after only a week) ... I’m a floral kind of person and it owned me right away.

New diamond was sent to the lab last week ... I’m anxiously waiting for the results (was hoping to have them by today cuz it’s my b-day) ... and then it will be placed in Stuller setting. But things are moving along and it won’t be much longer now!

So excited!!!! Yay!!! :appl:

60408F5D-322E-483F-8F4A-4AA638AD1089.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey ... it looks like I’m in the two week club again ... hopefully, more like one week, but I think that’s too optimistic. Waiting for new diamond custom cut from WF ... should be around 1.70 - 1.75 carat ...

I’m posting a picture of my current ring (on the right) with a 1.42 stone, next to my new setting where I dropped in a 1 carat CZ. I was going to ask people to tell me which setting they like better, but honestly I only want to hear that people like the new setting better, lol.

I always wanted a plain solitaire ... but even after a few weeks, I felt like the one I chose was a bit boring and seemed kind of bleh on my hand ... then I saw this Stuller floral design (that I think was not so loved by icy-jade as she was thinking of a new setting after only a week) ... I’m a floral kind of person and it owned me right away.

New diamond was sent to the lab last week ... I’m anxiously waiting for the results (was hoping to have them by today cuz it’s my b-day) ... and then it will be placed in Stuller setting. But things are moving along and it won’t be much longer now!

Happy Birthday @kmoro! I like your new setting better! :lol: I really do though!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock

That is such a pretty floral halo! Can’t wait to see it finished!

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
30317E97-A88B-4025-A476-B098653282ED.jpeg 72F33734-A93E-4813-A8FD-C30D17B4F034.jpeg

It looks like I’m in the two week club. Just received these images from Whiteflash. I’m so excited. Can’t wait to see it in person

If they sent you the images, aren’t you more in the two day club?

Gorgeous ring! Post more pics when you get it please!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I opened this thread thinking its for those that bought/created and changed their minds..lol:roll2: within 2 weeks.... but looks like i'll be joining this soon... cant wait!

3 Stone AVC...Jonathan helped me design this... all within 24 hours!!!

upload_2019-3-1_17-50-23.png

upload_2019-3-1_17-50-41.png

upload_2019-3-1_17-50-55.png

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
If they sent you the images, aren’t you more in the two day club?

Gorgeous ring! Post more pics when you get it please!

:lol::lol::lol:
Well I wasn’t supposed to get it until March 20th. I hadn’t heard anything from WF since the day we wired the money and today I receive pictures. So I went from the three week club to NOW :lol::lol:

mchap

Rough_Rock

Happy Birthday! This setting is so pretty! Can I ask how you custom order a diamond? Do you just give them the parameters and they do it for you? I am curious what the parameters were.

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock

Just be happy it’s not three months lol. It will be worth the wait just keep busy and the time will pass much quicker. I am anxious to see pictures.

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock
I opened this thread thinking its for those that bought/created and changed their minds..lol:roll2: within 2 weeks.... but looks like i'll be joining this soon... cant wait!

3 Stone AVC...Jonathan helped me design this... all within 24 hours!!!

upload_2019-3-1_17-50-23.png

upload_2019-3-1_17-50-41.png

upload_2019-3-1_17-50-55.png

Oh wow that is a very interesting ring I’m sure It will be gorgeous!

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock

@mchap

I didn’t even ask them for the custom order ... but I asked to be put on a notification list for a diamond with parameters that they didn’t have in inventory. WF contacted me right away and said they would check with the cutters. A couple of weeks later, they said that nothing meeting the parameters was in the works, and then they gave me three choices for a custom cut - basically the same parameters, just different sizes up to my price max. I picked one, and voila! They promise a minimum and it is not eligible for refund unless it falls below the minimum - and otherwise is still eligible for the regular trade-up policy. Wait time is 4-5 weeks for custom cut. I was looking for collection series in the 1.75 carat range with 34.5 CA and 40.8 PA. It’s a bit nerve-wracking waiting for the lab results :wall:

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh I'm in the who knows how long now club lmao! I ordered a fancy box for my birthday instead of the box company I usually get mine from. Recieved it today. Was not pleased by it. Now I have to go return it and then wait who knows how long for them to give me a new one and I'm due to be moving in a month probably :(

Ummm .... do you mean a fancy ring box? Jewelry box? Trinket box? Gift box? lol ... I’m sorry if I’m being really dumb here ... just not sure what you mean by “fancy box” ... ?

Regardless of what you mean, I hope you get a replacement that you like before you move!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday (kind of) @kmoro! I wouldn't view it as a lie... Or at least next year you get it officially! Regardless - happy birthday!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Ummm .... do you mean a fancy ring box? Jewelry box? Trinket box? Gift box? lol ... I’m sorry if I’m being really dumb here ... just not sure what you mean by “fancy box” ... ?

Regardless of what you mean, I hope you get a replacement that you like before you move!

Happy birthday by the way! Hope you enjoy your present once it comes!
And I'm waiting on a ring box. Just not ready to name and shame unless the replacement is also problematic so I vague posted quite crankily lmao. I mailed the box back today. It's due to return to them sometime next week and then I have to wait on them to redo it and send it back. Hence my anxiety about the wait x.x

mchap

Rough_Rock
@mchap

I didn’t even ask them for the custom order ... but I asked to be put on a notification list for a diamond with parameters that they didn’t have in inventory. WF contacted me right away and said they would check with the cutters. A couple of weeks later, they said that nothing meeting the parameters was in the works, and then they gave me three choices for a custom cut - basically the same parameters, just different sizes up to my price max. I picked one, and voila! They promise a minimum and it is not eligible for refund unless it falls below the minimum - and otherwise is still eligible for the regular trade-up policy. Wait time is 4-5 weeks for custom cut. I was looking for collection series in the 1.75 carat range with 34.5 CA and 40.8 PA. It’s a bit nerve-wracking waiting for the lab results :wall:

mchap

Rough_Rock
Oh that is great that is all worked out for you! WF is great! And you got the magic 34.5 and 40.8 (like I did!). Is the Collection series only because the diamond is a VVS2 or above and D-F?

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is great that is all worked out for you! WF is great! And you got the magic 34.5 and 40.8 (like I did!). Is the Collection series only because the diamond is a VVS2 or above and D-F?

The thing is ... I don’t know yet if I got the magic combo, but really as long as it meets the ACA standard I’ll be happy. I know that’s what I asked for, but I’m not sure how it all works. They don’t guarantee the CA and PA that I asked for, but I know they will aim for it. Forgot to mention that I also asked for a 54-55 table. The guarantee is min. ACA, D, VVS2 and 1.70-1.75 or better, and no fluorescence ... the rest I’ll have to find out. Hopefully, it will meet the minimum and I won’t need to start over.

Yes, the WF collection series is ACA, D-E-F, VVS2 and higher.

I love your diamond, @mchap ... if I was looking for 2 carat that would have been on my list for sure!

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the b-day wishes ... I’m sorry for highjacking this thread somewhat by mentioning it ... I wasn’t thinking.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results