shape
carat
color
clarity

The thing you brag about the most?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I am proud of my mother, and my brother, and my husband. Hmmm... but to be honest - I tend to tell people all the time how awesome they are... and not always to their faces.

IE - my friend XXX is sooo awesome! Did you know they did XXXX?

I guess that makes me quite annoying.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I try not to brag about anything, I''m always terrified it''ll be taken away from me.
7.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 9:31:32 AM
Author: Gailey

Date: 4/2/2009 12:16:18 AM
Author: Gypsy
All of them. But mostly the one that told me more about Mr. Gailey and his stamina than I wanted to know.
Cheeky, I was talking about the time it takes for Mr Gailey to iron a duvet cover - you know, like LS. What must you have been thinking?
littlebashfulguy.gif
That''s the biggest pile of horsesh*t I''ve ever heard.
31.gif

Pardon me while I get out my manure fork.
LS

Foo189.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 2:29:35 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I''m sure no one has noticed.. I brag about my wonderful husband and my amazing kids. I love my family.. they really are the center of my entire world.
emlove.gif
awwww
12.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ROFLMAO. I originally posted that I don''t brag. But today I started bragging to my friends that I don''t have any friends who brag about mangle irons. LOL.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Without a doubt, my son.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 2:18:35 PM
Author: LostSapphire

All of them. But mostly the one that told me more about Mr. Gailey and his stamina than I wanted to know.
Cheeky, I was talking about the time it takes for Mr Gailey to iron a duvet cover - you know, like LS. What must you have been thinking?
littlebashfulguy.gif
31.gif

LS
Now listen Widow Twanky, I''ll have you know Mr Gailey is very good with his iron. I''ve tried to reassure him that speed isn''t important and that it''s more important that he gets his iron into all the corners and works on the creases, and I must admit, he''s very good at paying attention to the creases! We never have creased bedding when Mr Gailey is doing the ironing.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I brag when I have my daily BM... it''s the age, you know...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 12:36:43 AM
Author: mochi
I brag when I have my daily BM... it''s the age, you know...
ROFLMAO. That''s hilarious. Terrible, but hilarious.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
My butt.
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 12:24:07 AM

littlebashfulguy.gif
31.gif

LS
Now listen Widow Twanky, I''ll have you know Mr Gailey is very good with his iron. I''ve tried to reassure him that speed isn''t important and that it''s more important that he gets his iron into all the corners and works on the creases, and I must admit, he''s very good at paying attention to the creases! We never have creased bedding when Mr Gailey is doing the ironing.
WHATSA "Widow Twanky"??? I tried it, the link doesn''t work....
3.gif

Nice that Mr. Gailey gets it into the creases. Though, I must say, I have no creases..you must be older than I am! Come to think of it, I don''t have corners either: all of me is quite round.....
31.gif

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
OK so here are my 2 things:
A Pilates Reformer
An Ironrite Mangle Iron

Having combined the pics into Powerpoint and labelled them, saved as a .JPG, I'm starting to see some sort of medeival torture-device trend here...yikes

LS

p.s. the Reformer is a piece of equipment I purchased a few years ago to keep my often-surgically altered hip/pelvis in working order. Beats any meds they could come up with!! The Mangle Iron, well, there's a whole thread on that!

...let the mocking begin.......I'm leaving to go out for breakfast so beat me up and I'll deal with it upon my return!
9.gif

Foo195.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif

That looks...painful... Wow!! lots of mirrors surrounding it....

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 10:18:00 AM

Date: 4/4/2009 12:24:07 AM

littlebashfulguy.gif
31.gif

LS
WHATSA ''Widow Twanky''??? I tried it, the link doesn''t work....
3.gif

Nice that Mr. Gailey gets it into the creases. Though, I must say, I have no creases..you must be older than I am! Come to think of it, I don''t have corners either: all of me is quite round.....
31.gif

LS
Widow Twanky is the mother of Aladdin in an English pantomime who takes in laundry. See picture of her with her mangle below.

And as to the nature of the rest of your post, I shall reiterate to the dear lady who owns some pretty scary looking marital aids. Mr Gailey is pretty darn good with that iron of his.
emembarrassed.gif

widow twanky.jpg

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 10:35:24 AM

A Pilates Reformer

An Ironrite Mangle Iron

Having combined the pics into Powerpoint and labelled them, saved as a .JPG, I''m starting to see some sort of medeival torture-device trend here...yikes

LS

p.s. the Reformer is a piece of equipment I purchased a few years ago to keep my often-surgically altered hip/pelvis in working order. Beats any meds they could come up with!! The Mangle Iron, well, there''s a whole thread on that!

...let the mocking begin.......I''m leaving to go out for breakfast so beat me up and I''ll deal with it upon my return!
9.gif
O I would LOVE to have my own Reformer! Now that IS something to brag about!
36.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 6:06:01 PM
Author: jjc

O I would LOVE to have my own Reformer! Now that IS something to brag about!
36.gif
It has kept me off my canes for almost 6 years now. I was spending $5k/year on physiotherapy and decided there had to be a better way. So I got into a program run by Pilates instructors/kinesiologists. Worked with them for a year and learned 'the moves'.

Haven't been back to physio since. yay.

LS

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 10:35:24 AM

A Pilates Reformer

An Ironrite Mangle Iron

Having combined the pics into Powerpoint and labelled them, saved as a .JPG, I''m starting to see some sort of medeival torture-device trend here...yikes

LS

p.s. the Reformer is a piece of equipment I purchased a few years ago to keep my often-surgically altered hip/pelvis in working order. Beats any meds they could come up with!! The Mangle Iron, well, there''s a whole thread on that!

...let the mocking begin.......I''m leaving to go out for breakfast so beat me up and I''ll deal with it upon my return!
9.gif

No mocking here! I''d love botha those babies!!! What a lucky one you are
10.gif

What do I brag about??? Hmmm... My kitties! FI. Folding bath towels and shirts p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results