shape
carat
color
clarity

the stone has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is stunning! Do we get to see it on Sunday?

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 9:49:00 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
It is stunning! Do we get to see it on Sunday?
It is supposed to go to the jewelers tomorrow to be set. We are not in a tremendous hurry so I might be able to talk her into waiting another week to set it so we can bring it Sunday, but I dunno. She is awfully cranked up now that she has actually seen the stone!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! That stone is even more lovely IRL than I imagined!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a gorgeous stone - I can''t wait to see the final product!!! We''re going to need TONS of pictures!
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh what a beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful stone that is
30.gif
, I love the color and the cut. Jeff does such an amazing job. I can wait to see it set and then the handshots. Please post tons and tons of pictures.

Linda

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s an awesome stone! Congrats!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
job well done!

movie zombie

historychick

Shiny_Rock
your sapphire is amazing, I''m sure your fiance is thrilled, congratulaions....

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
At the jewelers today-

sm 834.JPG

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
another-

sm 832.JPG

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
It is supposd to be done next Friday. No clue on how/when to do the proposal yet, but you will be seeing the finished ring soon!~

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is going to be gorgeous! She is going to love it...and of course she will say yes!!!!
2.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Tropic: That stone is stunning and I love the setting. I was looking at something similar when I was choosing my setting. I can''t wait until it''s completed! I would love to see that stone IRL but I understand if you must have it set right away! It would be really hard for the future Mrs. Tropicmaster to wait on it any longer.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
The color is fantastic and it will look terrific in the setting, well done!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That gem has a life of its own! GORGEOUS!

P.S. Her hand looks lovely!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 8:50:53 PM
Author: Tropicmaster
And the first handshot although she is whining about the way her hand looks!
Her hand AND the sapphire are both lovely.

Thank you for the handshot: I like those the best!

LS

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and the ring will be stunning.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
WOW.

That is a lovely stone, Tropicmaster. And as sad as I am that we won''t see it on Sunday, I''m thrilled that shots of the completed ring will be up soon!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
With that stone and that ring it is going to turn out absolutely gorgeous. Please post pictures when it''s done. Well done
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mrs. Tropicmaster

Rough_Rock
Ok, I'm the delighted and extremely lucky future Mrs. Tropicmaster. Thank you Dianne for the username! The setting and stone are amazing and I can't wait to look at it everyday. I may not get any work done for the first month.
emsmile.gif
The stone exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend Jeff White. He was a pleasure to work with and creates stunning gems! Thanks for the lovely comments from everyone. I will report back after the proposal.

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
I love blue gemstones!!! Your is beautiful and goes perfectly with the setting! Pre-congrats on the engagement!
28.gif
28.gif

velogrrrrl

Rough_Rock
what a beautiful stone. just gorgeous!!!

lightseeker

Rough_Rock
Wow!!!......I don''t think there is much in the world that is more beautiful than a well cut sapphire.....absolutely stunning!!!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 7:32:44 PM
Author: Mrs. Tropicmaster
Ok, I''m the delighted and extremely lucky future Mrs. Tropicmaster. Thank you Dianne for the username! The setting and stone are amazing and I can''t wait to look at it everyday. I may not get any work done for the first month.
emsmile.gif
The stone exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend Jeff White. He was a pleasure to work with and creates stunning gems! Thanks for the lovely comments from everyone. I will report back after the proposal.
My pleasure...I came up with it only because I didn''t know how else to refer to you...glad you like it!!!

We want to hear proposal details if you don''t mind sharing.... I think the two of you make a great couple.....Tell TropicMaster we are waiting (tapping fingers).....
28.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don't tell my husband but I completely want to marry Jeff White. I love all his stones and feel so lucky to own one!!!!

Tropic and Mrs. Tropic: This will make a BEAUTIFUL engagement ring! I cannot wait to see more pics!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2008 11:40:57 PM
Author: neatfreak
Don''t tell my husband but I completely want to marry Jeff White. I love all his stones and feel so lucky to own one!!!!

haHA! This made me chuckle. His stones are incredible, and I WILL own one in the future.
27.gif

Tropicmaster--the setting is lovely, and the stone is just perfect--I cannot wait to see the finished ring!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Hurry up and propose already so we can see the handshots!!!
9.gif

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/24/2008 1:23:50 AM
Author: Kelli
Hurry up and propose already so we can see the handshots!!!
9.gif

Ditto.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Geez I dont even HAVE the ring yet! lol It is supposed to be ready today however. I did not call yesterday to confirm, but when I dropped it off last week they told me Friday. Once I get it in my hands it will not be long before you guys will be seeing it on here. My life expectancy will be directly related to the amount of time I sit on it before proposing, if her recent behavior since seeing the stone is any indication! lol

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That stone is just stunning, I can''t wait to see the ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results