shape
carat
color
clarity

The Show your Paraiba or Copper bearing tourmaline thread

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure - I reached out to Adam at Paraiba International based on the recommended vendor list. He was super helpful.

In that case, I have no doubt that you’re going to love it in person. His stuff is gorgeous! :kiss2:
Can’t wait to see your hand shots.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Paraiba 1.20.jpg
Longtime lurker here! I've been inspired by many of the beautiful items in this thread and decided to get in on the paraiba action.

I get this stone on Friday. Fingers crossed it looks great in person!
Wow! Great colour, glow and shape! Looking forward to see your own pics

mission_frisson

Rough_Rock
Stone in hand and I'm in love!!! It's even better in person.

Just a few phone shots for now since I've already spent much of my day anxiously waiting on FedEx. :lol:

specs for those who are interested:
1.2 cts
9.4 x 6.1 x 3.8 mm
heat treatment; Brazil

It was a neck and neck between this and another nice pear at Paraiba International in case anyone else is searching. They're not on the site since Adam just got them in so I suggest you contact him directly through their website.

IMG_2013.jpg IMG_2012.jpg IMG_2011.jpg IMG_2010.jpg IMG_2009.jpg

Back to staring and admiring... :kiss2:

Last edited:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just a few phone shots for now since I've already spent much of my day anxiously waiting on FedEx. :lol:

1.2 cts
9.4 x 6.1 x 3.8 mm
heat treatment; Brazil

It was a neck and neck between this and another nice pear at Paraiba International in case anyone else is searching. They're not on the site since Adam just got them in so I suggest you contact him directly through their website.

Stunning stone!!! I love the vibrant colour and glow. How will you set your stone! It will make a gorgeous ring

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
omg @mission_frisson that is so lovely! It looks perfect on you and I can't wait to see how you set it!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

1.2 cts
9.4 x 6.1 x 3.8 mm
heat treatment; Brazil

Totally drool worthy! :drool: It looks amazing!

mission_frisson

Rough_Rock
Thanks Acinom, lovedogs and elle_71125!

I'm still not 100% sure how I want to set the stone but am leaning towards a convertible ring and pendant piece. I know I want rose gold and at least one diamond halo but am also considering a side paraiba halo. I picked up some of Yvonne's 1.3mm melee during her latest sale just in case. ;)2

I'll start a new thread once I start my project to get everyone's input!

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
New to the paraiba party and to pricescope! My first piece is an eternity ring with 3 of Yvonne Raley’s Brazilian paraibas (tiny but stunning) amongst other blue and green gemstones. I thought a small and affordable piece like this would satisfy me but nope, the addiction is real! I need a nice big neon stone like all of yours! F5927E34-99FA-4488-BBD1-3FA7B7AC215F.jpeg

sapphiremomma

Shiny_Rock
Premium
New to the paraiba party and to pricescope! My first piece is an eternity ring with 3 of Yvonne Raley’s Brazilian paraibas (tiny but stunning) amongst other blue and green gemstones. I thought a small and affordable piece like this would satisfy me but nope, the addiction is real! I need a nice big neon stone like all of yours! F5927E34-99FA-4488-BBD1-3FA7B7AC215F.jpeg

Welcome to the club!!!!! I love that ring!!!! Beautiful combo. It is a true addiction!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the party!!! What a stunning band! It proves that small glowy stones have a giant level of stunningness. You may have created a new trend with your band

voce

Ideal_Rock
Your eternity ring is gorgeous! I noticed that Desertrose has sold a number of big neon stones, such has https://loupetroop.com/listings/loo...on-brazilian-paraiba-tourmaline-sugarloaf-cab so if I were you, I would ask her if she has any more to sell!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your eternity ring is gorgeous! I noticed that Desertrose has sold a number of big neon stones, such has https://loupetroop.com/listings/loo...on-brazilian-paraiba-tourmaline-sugarloaf-cab so if I were you, I would ask her if she has any more to sell!

I would like to second voce's suggestion. I have a very pretty paraiba cab I got from @Desertrose that originated from Yvonne Raley's shop. One advantage of using her is that she will accept items in trade for her gems. If you have something to trade she likes, you might end up paying far less out of pocket for a nice paraiba.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
13F5CACE-9A16-4F82-97BA-FAA7A8FFCFCC.jpeg 512C452D-1700-47E4-9A4E-3743F92A597E.jpeg
@elle_71125 has done some glowy impulse shopping at Yvonne’s sale? I hope it’s a keeper and I hope even more that she will set it in a beautiful ‘typical @elle_71125 setting’

I’m really excited to see it. Setting ideas are already running through my head. :lol:

voce

Ideal_Rock
I’m really excited to see it. Setting ideas are already running through my head. :lol:
I think the obvious thing to do is to halo it with some pink spinel of a lighter pink than your avatar ring. However, maybe I should dare you to do something unexpected with the setting. :twisted2: If you do another halo, though, I wouldn't complain, lol. :P2

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
75553AD0-75D3-48DC-917C-AB016BF6F8E0.jpeg Three carat and one carat loose Paraibas that I need to set, especially the larger one. Posing with some more shameless shots of my Mahenge/sapphire bypass ring that I love wearing now,

That’s actually a very pretty pink spinel between the two of them of 1.8 carats, and it has fluorescence, but I guess not enough in the sun. :confused2: I would love to set all three together. I love pink and blue pastels together.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results