shape
carat
color
clarity

The ring that started it all--My Mama''s E-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 12:15:37 AM
Author: Circe
Oh, what a wonderful ring, and what a lovely piece of your family history.

If your sister is planning to reset the stone ... any chance she might be willing to send the setting to live with you? That way you have not one, but two heirlooms ....
What a great idea
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

PerfectEngagement

Rough_Rock
Haven,

I know this is off topic, but I saw your posts on Burdeen''s Jewelers in Buffalo Grove. I am about to commit to this jeweler but wanted to get your opinion on it, since you''ve gone through the entire process. If you''d like you can see my post last night on Burdeen''s linked below:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/burdeens-jewelry-buffalo-grove-il.107929/

I wanted to get all of your thoughts and praises and any issues since you went the route that I believe I am going (custom piece).

Thanks!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an amazing ring!! I can see why you love it so much. It''s such a great idea to split it. You''ll both have a piece of where you came from, so to speak
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results