shape
carat
color
clarity

The ring is in the house!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
I love the melee - the split shank, the surprise diamond - it''s beautiful

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the info about the setting, it''s really a gorgeous ring! Congrats again.

bae7

Shiny_Rock
Well, I almost wasn't going to post a hand shot! My hands look like they belong to a 70 year old (no offense to anyone that age!). But gosh!! a beautiful ring on these hands. I keep staring at them as I type and I just don't see it - I just do not know what happens when you zoom in. Oh, well, here's one hand shot (hub is home today and I don't want him to catch me taking pictures of my ring - I'm sure he'll think I've really lost it).

I am really sorry I don't know how to make the picture appear. It must be a secret...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that is a gorgeous ring!!!!!! I love it! I love it from every angle :)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2006 8:56:11 PM
Author: bae7
Thank you all!!

Kcoursolle - it is the Hearts on Fire Wondrous setting. If I had not seen it in a store, I probably would not have ordered it. In the catalog it looks very busy to me (and even a little with my pics). But just looking at it, without zooming in with a camera, it just looks like an amazing, sparkling band.

Ellen - I laughed when I read your post. You''re right, you really need to spend time and get to know your diamond. Today I have been totally falling in love with it. Even my husband, who is NOT into jewelry, said he thought it was a beautiful ring. I think he is proud that he could buy it for me.

My neighbors had me over for dinner tonight (hub & DD went to visit his Mom while I worked today) along with a couple of cadets. I was embarrassed when half way through dinner my friend stops and says, ''I am sorry, but your ring is TOTALLY distracting!'' She said it was on fire. When the others left the room I asked her to put it on so I could see what it looked like. OMG - if you talk with your hands it looks like a kalaidescope (sp) of light trailing with the movement of the hand.

I''ll try and get some hand shots - that has been harder. My camera doesn''t want to focus on the ring.
36.gif
Such fun!

And don''t feel bad about your hands, macro and zoom are not kind to skin.
38.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
WOW - verra pretty!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Very Very nice...
35.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this one. I LOVE your split shank setting! It''s beautiful.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. Love the setting!!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word...that is gorgeous!!!!! I *heart* that style...

DG

bae7

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all!! Honestly, I am so worried I am going to run off the road while driving because I am constantly sneaking peaks at my ring. What has come over me?? I am so enthralled with this ring...

P.S. For all those considering buying a diamond - I now know that there is such a thing as....diamond shrinkage! As much as I adore my ring, I find myself wondering what it would look like if it were 2 cts. Sigh....

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice stone. The setting really makes it great. Hope you''re wearing it in good health.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results