shape
carat
color
clarity

The ring I didn’t know I wanted!

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
I just received this vintage cluster ring from Dolly xothebijouxbox !!

It was kind of an impulse purchase as in, I wasn’t actually looking for another ring right now. But once I saw it, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I kept going back to it hoping it was sold! Lol

I decided if it was there the next day, it was meant to be! And so here it is!

I have to say, it is so so beautiful! I’m no expert and I don’t know every little detail and there’s no paperwork or official grading on it but Dolly is a trusted seller, so I went for it and am so glad I did

What we do know:

Center stone approx 1.15 ct K/L OEC with another .60 diamonds in halo

I never thought I was a halo girl, they seemed so fancy and fussy lol but here we are :lol:

On a personal note, I know it’s silly for a material item to give me so much joy, I’m usually pretty low key.
I’m having a really hard time in my personal life right now and when I look at this ring it just reminds me that things will get better, all the sparkles are like little sparks of hope or something , I can’t explain it. It’s also another reminder that life is short and it’s ok to stop and enjoy the things that make us happy without feeling guilty.

It looks like a flower to me, this is my little flower of hope. Corny I know
Thanks for letting me share this!

Attachments

• 58EA2B0B-E4C9-4D1A-A829-8FF54038872D.png
    58EA2B0B-E4C9-4D1A-A829-8FF54038872D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 110

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry you’re experiencing tough times. You’re allowed to treat yourself, It’s really pretty and so well proportioned.

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
Love your flower of hope! It’s so sparkly! I hope it brings you lots of joy and better days. Dolly is so sweet- glad this ended up with a good bling momma!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous and a beautiful colour. Are there additional stones between the centre stone and the halo?

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful and I kept going back and looking at it too :) Glad it found a new home.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, your new ring absolutely rocks in that video!

A beacon of hope for sure. :kiss2:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very pretty. Congratulations!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! I also almost purchased this. So happy it brings you joy and hope! Lots of positive energy your way.

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
It is absolutely beautiful. K colour diamonds are my personal favourite. It looks huge and perfect on your hand :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful! It is nice to have little things that bring us happiness and distraction in difficult times. I am one who can attest to that! PS has been a wonderful outlet for me in trying times, too! I hope the brighter days come soon for you!

weemie

Shiny_Rock
It’s so beautiful! I saw it ion Dolly’s insta and thought whoever gets it is so lucky! It looks amazing on your hand, I hope it keeps bringing joy!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I love it I always follow her Instagram so it’s cool when a PSer buys one of her pieces! Post more pics!

weemie

Shiny_Rock
I love it I always follow her Instagram so it’s cool when a PSer buys one of her pieces! Post more pics!
Her stuff is so beautiful! As someone who doesn’t always buy certified diamonds (ie never) it’s great to see trustworthy sellers! I always miss the posts as I’m in Europe and she posts when I’m usually fast asleep, but I love to see them afterwards!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is there anyway to view Instagram links without having an instragram account ?

Its a beautiful ring @Ol-Blue
good for you !
Well done !

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty, pretty ring! I'm sorry life feels rough for you at the moment, so here's to brighter, sparklier days ahead.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
That is lovely. Totally my style. Enjoy it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Enjoy your ring--I can see why it gives you pleasure!

cheers--Sharon

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous and I'm so happy it's bringing joy at this difficult time.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think many of us on PS can relate to our sparklies making us feel happy. I used to feel guilty about it, now I embrace it, as life is too short and unpredictable not to accept joy wherever it’s found!

The ring is lovely (but we do need more photos!)!!

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
Thank you friends! I just knew everyone here would *get it*

just quick photos while I was outside with my dogs, I will try for better ones later

I love that the setting is nice and low! D3537F76-419A-4016-8F96-1BF55700531E.png

Attachments

• 6E43DBA5-9C17-494C-80ED-F08DCC8D49EC.png
    6E43DBA5-9C17-494C-80ED-F08DCC8D49EC.png
    694.7 KB · Views: 95
  • B66EF2DF-4A7D-48BF-91E0-CD0FF1F2A096.png
    B66EF2DF-4A7D-48BF-91E0-CD0FF1F2A096.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 92

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s so very beautiful and certainly even more special that it brings you such joy. There is nothing more important than happiness and I hope this brings you bucketloads of it. Enjoy!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I just received this vintage cluster ring from Dolly xothebijouxbox !!

It was kind of an impulse purchase as in, I wasn’t actually looking for another ring right now. But once I saw it, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I kept going back to it hoping it was sold! Lol

I decided if it was there the next day, it was meant to be! And so here it is!

I have to say, it is so so beautiful! I’m no expert and I don’t know every little detail and there’s no paperwork or official grading on it but Dolly is a trusted seller, so I went for it and am so glad I did

What we do know:

Center stone approx 1.15 ct K/L OEC with another .60 diamonds in halo

I never thought I was a halo girl, they seemed so fancy and fussy lol but here we are :lol:

On a personal note, I know it’s silly for a material item to give me so much joy, I’m usually pretty low key.
I’m having a really hard time in my personal life right now and when I look at this ring it just reminds me that things will get better, all the sparkles are like little sparks of hope or something , I can’t explain it. It’s also another reminder that life is short and it’s ok to stop and enjoy the things that make us happy without feeling guilty.

It looks like a flower to me, this is my little flower of hope. Corny I know
Thanks for letting me share this!

Such a beauty!!! I hope its sparkles brighten your day. Sending virtual hugs.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope it brings you tons of joy! It is really lovely.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and I love the flower style. I hope it continues to bring you happiness.

Great find! Sometimes things are just meant to be.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is truly beautiful!!! Love it! The center stone is gorgeous and I love the setting. Having a ring that you love just makes life a little more joyful somehow. I'm sorry you're going though a tough time but glad this ring is giving you some happiness!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
All the sparkles are like little sparks of hope!! That is so sweet. I am going to memorize that. Sorry you are having a rough time.

Your new ring is pretty and cheerful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results