shape
carat
color
clarity

The ring I didn’t know I wanted!

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is gorgeous and it too would cheer me up just by looking at it. Thanks for sharing! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

When I feel a bit down, playing with my jewellery would make me feel better. It is about having nice things that make me feel good and proud of what I have achieved.

Hugs!

DK =)2

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
She’s lovely, I drooled over that ring, like many when it was for sale. She looks great on you. I did something similar with a Diana style blue sapphire halo from Dolly A few months back.

Not my normal vibe, heated stone for sure, not even platinum (my white metal of choice) but she spoke to me. I haven’t taken her off since she arrived. Apparently gold and platinum can play nice together after all :)

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I love the bezel halo!! Great finger coverage!

lulu_ma

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I hope she's brings you lots of joy :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is so very pretty. I can see why she brings you joy. (((hug)))

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
She's absolutely beautiful! I love how low set she is and sits snug on your finger. Like you I prefer fairly low key jewellery, but I can totally understand why this ring called your name, she actually does have a low key vibe somehow. Enjoy your gorgeous new ring and the healing, happy energy she brings to your life. =)2

peonyinlove

Rough_Rock
this is incredibly beautiful - i remember seeing it on her instagram, so glad you're enjoying it!

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
You all are so amazing, thank you!

here’s a pic I had my husband take this evening while at dinner
This is why I love my 5 stone as my ER, I feel I can wear whatever I want on my right hand and it doesn’t “compete” really, because it’s a totally different vibe

I was nervous at first thinking this new ring looked too much like an engagement ring, but I think it works on my right Hand just fine! 29BF31FA-6B2E-4CAD-9C76-A2FABBEB58E8.jpeg

Attachments

• E9911208-BE17-4382-BFE5-6B036D2F9136.jpeg
    E9911208-BE17-4382-BFE5-6B036D2F9136.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 8

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
She’s lovely, I drooled over that ring, like many when it was for sale. She looks great on you. I did something similar with a Diana style blue sapphire halo from Dolly A few months back.

Not my normal vibe, heated stone for sure, not even platinum (my white metal of choice) but she spoke to me. I haven’t taken her off since she arrived. Apparently gold and platinum can play nice together after all :)

A3283901-6EE9-49E7-BC8C-CE580AFABA0A.jpeg

Oh , stunning!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you friends! I just knew everyone here would *get it*

just quick photos while I was outside with my dogs, I will try for better ones later

I love that the setting is nice and low! D3537F76-419A-4016-8F96-1BF55700531E.png
It is absolutely gorgeous and I feel that it is meant to be. Glad it gave you a little joy and hopefully will give you that beacon of light to help you through these rough moments.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
That is so pretty and I agree with you that it looks great on your right hand with your 5-stone and band on your left hand.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
So glad a PSer brought this ring! I loved it when I saw it on her IG page. Hope you thoroughly enjoy your new ring.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Men In Pearls
    Men In Pearls
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.