shape
carat
color
clarity

The race is on...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
We will definitely have to go for those pints! Only a few more days to go
36.gif
36.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Deelight we have about 50% of our time planned. We've booked for a Broadway show and for the Blue Man Group, and we've made reservations at the swing dancing club bee recommended. We've chosen which day to go to the outlets for some retail therapy. That's it for the time-specific planning. Outside of that, we've bought a New York Pass thingy that gives us access to a whole rake of different bus and boat tours (like eight or something!), and it includes transport to Ellis Island and entry to the museum there and to the Statue of Liberty. It also includes entry to just about every other attraction you can think of - Empire State, Top of the Rock, the Natural History Museum, MOMA, the Met, etc etc... the only one that's not included that we want to see is the Tenement Museum. No biggie. So we'll do all those things as and when we feel like 'em!!!

ktf - thanks for the dust hon, keep it coming!!!
35.gif

KCCutie - hi! I am all wound up!!!
2.gif
Congratulations on finding the house you guys wanted, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you both that everything goes smoothly from here on in
36.gif

gwen - I'll pass on that message
1.gif

Lorelei -
curtsey.gif

bee - welcome back!!! You were missed
35.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock

whatisthisone.gif
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
whatisthisone.gif

retsled has photos of THE LEON

yayy.gif

(I'm just sayin'
27.gif
)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/18/2008 8:40:04 AM
Author: Delster

whatisthisone.gif
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
whatisthisone.gif

retsled has photos of THE LEON

yayy.gif

(I''m just sayin''
27.gif
)
OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Yup. And guess who isn''t getting to see ''em?
20.gif
2.gif

(Oh and he''s very happy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/18/2008 8:53:06 AM
Yup. And guess who isn''t getting to see ''em?
20.gif
2.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

(Oh and he''s very happy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
)
I am glad retsled is happy and pleased!!!
9.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you both will have a wonderful time :) I am all for some planning and then playing by ear :) that way you don''t feel as if you have to do stuff and it feels like a true holiday :).

OMG I bet it is BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING and BREATHTAKING
30.gif
30.gif
I am glad he is happy with it :). I so hope he pops the question in NY I want to see a massive montage of photo''s of this new beauty :) and I am sure you want to as well.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
deelight, hon, I''ve gotta ask you - what time is it in Australia??? Isn''t it like way early in the morning???
1.gif

And yes, I am itching to see the pictures. But it''s a no go!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
This is torture!!! Argh!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
It is currently 11:28pm at night :) FF finishes work at 2am so I like to wait up for him :)

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Ha ha Stephanie, try being in my shoes!!!
3.gif
2.gif

Oh that''s not so bad deelight, I thought it was like maybe 3 a.m. already and you were still up!!! Now that would be PS dedication!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
hehehe no not yet though I am a bit of a nightowl ;-)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 9:16:38 AM
deelight, hon, I''ve gotta ask you - what time is it in Australia??? Isn''t it like way early in the morning???
1.gif

Would you be a doll and pass on my email address to retsled so he can send those babies to me?
31.gif

PS: Where in Aus are you, Deelight? I lived in Tas for 6 months (go ahead, make fun like everyone always does
3.gif
).
2.gif

PPS: Yay, bee-star! Are you back from your visit to Perth or just checkin'' in? I want to see your pictures and hear all about it!
36.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
sending...

gwendolyn AT oxbridge DOT brains-r-us

... to restled ASAP!

computer.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 11:47:42 AM
sending...

gwendolyn AT oxbridge DOT brains-r-us

... to restled ASAP!

computer.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the welcome back Delster! Gwen-I''m back for good! We arrived back yesterday.

Delster-pass on my email too! I am dying to see photos of your ring!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 11:43:15 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Date: 6/18/2008 9:16:38 AM

1.gif

Would you be a doll and pass on my email address to retsled so he can send those babies to me?
31.gif

PS: Where in Aus are you, Deelight? I lived in Tas for 6 months (go ahead, make fun like everyone always does
3.gif
).
2.gif

PPS: Yay, bee-star! Are you back from your visit to Perth or just checkin'' in? I want to see your pictures and hear all about it!
36.gif

Gwen I am in Queensland the sunshine state though there has been little of it lately
7.gif
. I will spare you the teasing just this once
2.gif

Delster If Mr Retsled is emailing pics sign me up as well, I am eager to see this baby ;-).

Delster

Ideal_Rock
OK... "bee AT super-star DOT wonder-vet"... and "deelight AT fur-ball-and-leon-lovin' DOT oz"...
computer.gif

deelight, what is the deal with the Tasmania-teasing? Do spill!!!
2.gif
I actually have distant relations in Queensland. Then again, who in Ireland doesn't?
9.gif

All right, update before we jet off. Reasons why I am getting suspicious of BF doing it in NY:

* He's been getting progressively more loved up with every passing day
* He's been saying things like "I can't WAIT for the rest of my life to start!!!" and "I LOVE having a HUGE surprise in store for you!"
* And most of all, yesterday we met up with his folks just for a few minutes and out of the corner of my eye I saw him corner his Mam and huddle up and whisper something to her and she went ga-ga. Arms flapping, hand clapped over mouth, and then much goofy grinning at me! When I quizzed him on it all he got all mock horrified and all he would say is 'I never said the word "diamond" to Mom!!!"
2.gif

Note to self: get daily manicures in New York!!!
2.gif

Course I could be all wrong here. He could surprise the heck out of me by managing to hold on to the ring for the entire trip and not do it over there! Now that would surprise me. This is a man who has to be talked out of giving me my birthday and Christmas presents early because he can't wait to see me open them
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh he''s so going to do it over there
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I have such a feeling that he is!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Ummm how can I explain the Tasmania teasing politely I don''t want to get flamed by someone. Essentially because Tasmania is so small and island people tease people from Tasmania for umm loving there cousins if you catch my drift.

OMG Delster OMG I so am along in the bee camp I think he will 99.9% certain he will propose to you in NY, his mum to me is a definite give away, words like ring, propose, come to mind no need to mention diamond
9.gif

I so hope he does how romantic would it be swept away to big apple and then swept off your feet with a masterpiece
love1.gif
I am so excited for you
1.gif

Not too long now :D

Delster

Ideal_Rock
OK we had a chat and he swore himself blue in the face he''s not doing it in New York. I believe him. Mostly.

Either way we''re going to have a fabulous trip!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
What''s the countdown to departure down to now?!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have internet access yet in the new house so while I''ve popped home, I just want to say best of luck and have an amazing trip!! I''m still keeping my fingers crossed that he''s going to do it over in NY!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2008 7:14:39 AM
Author: bee*
I don''t have internet access yet in the new house so while I''ve popped home, I just want to say best of luck and have an amazing trip!! I''m still keeping my fingers crossed that he''s going to do it over in NY!
Me too, me too!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results