shape
carat
color
clarity

The race is on...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
...BF has contacted vendors and emailed Leon Megé about a custom ring design (classic cathedral solitaire with a couple of 'surprise elements' that I know nothing about)!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Now it's a race for me to finish this blasted doctorate before the boy proposes!!! He has threatened that I'm cutting it fine
23.gif
3.gif

I just wanted to say Hi Del...
flowers%20to%20you.gif

Hi Lorelei, good to see you! I was riding again today, Caprilli'd my little tush off, apparently I'm doing real good!

Have you been hit with the bad weather over there? It's miserable here!

PS - love the flowers
taverymuch.gif

Date: 3/12/2008 12:56:03 PM
Author: Delster
Hi Lorelei, good to see you! I was riding again today, Caprilli''d my little tush off, apparently I''m doing real good!

Have you been hit with the bad weather over there? It''s miserable here!
Excellent!!!

The weather is pretty pants, extremely windy - yuck! Is it still very windy there?

Hooray! And a Leon Mege, no less - you''re a lucky lady!

Yup, it''s verrrrrrrrr windy. Horse kept spooking at the top of the school cos of it, made for ''exciting'' riding!

Date: 3/12/2008 1:00:43 PM
Author: TheBigT
Hooray! And a Leon Mege, no less - you''re a lucky lady!
I know, I''m spoiled rotten! But we''ve got to get a quote first, see if he''s even within budget
1.gif

Woooohoooo can you believe it, Leon Megé is within budget!!! Oh my goodness!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 3/14/2008 9:36:37 AM
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I have to second that woooohooo.. Wooohoooo!

Date: 3/14/2008 9:44:22 AM
Author: Stephanie

Date: 3/14/2008 9:36:37 AM
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I have to second that woooohooo.. Wooohoooo!
cheerleader1.gif
woohoo.gif

That''s brilliant news Delster
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
So cool!! Now get back to that doctorate and get it finished pronto!!

Thank you everyone! I am so excited!
yippee10.gif

MrDelster said LM was very friendly and made him feel like he "really cared" about the design. I am so predisposed to go and hug LM for making this such a positive experience for MrDelster! It is so amazing to see him so excited about this!!!

Bee, please may I have permission to hit the N7 in a blue blur of teensy hatchback? I wanna see MrDelster!
31.gif
I promise to do some work tomorrow...
2.gif

ok I suppose that you can go-but be back in by 9
3.gif

Yes Mammy
12.gif
9.gif

lol
3.gif

Date: 3/14/2008 10:51:38 AM
Yes Mammy
12.gif
9.gif
rollpin.gif
I will be after you if you are not back in good time Miss Del!

No Tabac Blond for you!
16.gif

I can''t wait to see the finished product! How exciting. Now, I am with Bee* on this one...get movin on that work!! I suppose a few visits here and there to Mr. D can''t hurt
2.gif

Delster, whooooooo hoooooooo; I am so excited for you!!!! Glad you are enjoying the riding too!

Just had to share this... BF and I are not big drinkers (I know, I know, take away my passport
2.gif
) but last night BF decided to sample some German beer and he really liked it. So much so, he actually finished the bottle! Which is a first. Then he took two sips of my wine, also a first. And the poor boy ended up just a very teeny bit tipsy. He fell into bed and the last thing he said before he fell asleep was:

"A huuuuuuuuge big solitaire for my baaybeeeee"

The boy is just so adorable!
30.gif

Date: 3/16/2008 12:37:21 PM
Just had to share this... BF and I are not big drinkers (I know, I know, take away my passport
2.gif
) but last night BF decided to sample some German beer and he really liked it. So much so, he actually finished the bottle! Which is a first. Then he took two sips of my wine, also a first. And the poor boy ended up just a very teeny bit tipsy. He fell into bed and the last thing he said before he fell asleep was:

''A huuuuuuuuge big solitaire for my baaybeeeee''

30.gif
woohoo.gif
walklikeanegyptian.gif

aww that''s so nice!! Tell him to hurry-I want to see pics!!

Date: 3/16/2008 12:37:21 PM
2.gif

''A huuuuuuuuge big solitaire for my baaybeeeee''

30.gif
Hahahah, that''s adorable! And set in a Leon!!! How absolutely thrilling!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!

I''m with bee-star: get back to work to keep this race a-movin''!!
3.gif

LMAO! That''s too funny. Maybe you should give him more beer tonight and you can get all the details!!
31.gif

Date: 3/17/2008 8:17:19 AM
Author: CrookedRock
LMAO! That''s too funny. Maybe you should give him more beer tonight and you can get all the details!!
31.gif
I like the way you think, CrookedRock. What do you say, Delster, may be worth a try!
11.gif
27.gif

No beer involved, but at this stage I have gotten about 80% of the details of the forbidden thread over in RockyTalky out of him! And without trying - the poor boy just can''t help himself, he''s so excited!
9.gif

Anyway no discussion of the details of that thread on here ladies, as I don''t want MrDelster''s fun spoiled!
12.gif

RIGHT! Super thesis attack tomorrow, woohoo! So come on ladies, help spur me on! I''VE GOTTA WIN THIS RACE!!!
arniesmile.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

How exciting!! I can''t wait to hear more (and see more!) about the ring and engagement
36.gif

Ah me, best laid plans, scuppered today by a funeral... not a close relative but still we need to go down there. Oh well. I do plan to meet a pal this week to work on an article we want to co-author. That should focus the mind. And there''ll be a big day''s work tomorrow!

ktdid if you go over to RockyTalky and check out BF''s thread you''ll know a whole lot more than I do about the whole thing!
2.gif

YOU CAN DO IT DEL !!!!!
35.gif

Oh what a magical weekend... BF took me to Munich
1.gif
I spent a year there when I was studying for my undergrad and the place has such special memories for me. It was so romantic to share it all with him!

I had such a happy little moment in the Hofbräuhaus. We got chatting to two natives and I was playing translator. After about an hour the guy sitting beside BF (across the table from me) suddenly clocked that I was Irish too and nearly choked on his beer - he''d thought I was German all along! Now, he was drunk, and it was very loud in there so I''m sure he couldn''t hear me 100% clearly, but still, it was flattering. YAY!

BF even bought me gemstones, I mean could this trip have been any better??? Here they are - beautiful citrine drop earrings. One is .97ct and the other is .93ct. They catch the light so beautifully, photos can''t do them justice!

citrine_earrings_munich.JPG

And a wee close-up. Doesn''t capture the sparkliness but it does get the warmth of the colour. They are just yummy
30.gif

citrine_earrings_munich_closeup.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP