shape
carat
color
clarity

The Pinky Ring Thread

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh lovely, is this an eternity ring made of hearts? Pretty please can I request to see a

Ooh lovely, is this an eternity ring made of hearts? Pretty please can I request to see a close up?

Thank you @Pomelo! Sorry for my bad photographing skills! By the way, your style is magnificent and I enjoy immensely all your beautiful photos!

20230719_092927.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for indulging me, I’ve not seen a heart eternity before - it’s a nice twist on a classic!

Made in the Middle East!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow this could sure use a polish!

pinky.jpg

:love: LOVE this ring Sharon!!!
Is it comfortable to wear? It's so intriguing.. so much movement and so much going on!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: LOVE this ring Sharon!!!
Is it comfortable to wear? It's so intriguing.. so much movement and so much going on!

Yes, it is very comfortable! Is is solid/heavy and does not move--is stationary on my finger. If I am not careful one of the petals may catch--but I am conscious of that so I turn the ring inside when putting on jackets, etc.

I hope you are enjoying your ring!! It is luscious!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Adding my toi et moi pinky ring to this thread.

EBAB53CC-9643-4B1E-A2EB-720CF127803D.jpeg

8B52A195-DAD7-4D3B-B2CB-FD9A9CF07F25.jpeg

More pics and details in this post:

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
How do you folks keep your pinky rings from falling off? Either mine are too tight to get over my knuckle, or they fall off and get lost. Or sometimes both, if the weather changes that day.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you folks keep your pinky rings from falling off? Either mine are too tight to get over my knuckle, or they fall off and get lost. Or sometimes both, if the weather changes that day.

Well as it turns out, I have the same problem, it’s only in very specific conditions I can wear mine. I don’t dare get them wet either or they will slide right off! This is how I almost lost a rose cut diamond I was wearing as a pinky ring.

I love the idea of a pinky ring, love how they look but not as practical as I would like. Sorry, I know this does not help in terms of finding a solution, just know that you are not alone.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well as it turns out, I have the same problem, it’s only in very specific conditions I can wear mine. I don’t dare get them wet either or they will slide right off! This is how I almost lost a rose cut diamond I was wearing as a pinky ring.

I love the idea of a pinky ring, love how they look but not as practical as I would like. Sorry, I know this does not help in terms of finding a solution, just know that you are not alone.
@glitterata
Clink, clink!
When you hear that sound, your pinky ring just fell off in the shower..... beware!
It has happened to me several times.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Clink, clink!
When you hear that sound, your pinky ring just fell off in the shower..... beware!
It has happened to me several times.

Right? I don’t wear mine in the shower, I take my rings off as soon as I get in. It’s always when I’m washing my hands, so the thought of them going down the sink keeps me from wearing them with any regularity. Sigh.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock

Mine is just slightly too small and it’s chunky so I notice it when it moves.

But I have lost a phalanx (midi) ring before, probably whilst washing my hands in a (noisy) public bathroom :cry2: I think thin, dainty rings slide off so much easier

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my new pinky ring. 1.5 cttw of old cushiony European cuts. I didn’t buy it for a pinky ring. And I don’t think I will keep it that way long term. I bought it for the diamonds and intend to reset it. But I’m just really enjoying wearing it these last few days! I love it next to my ering, so many diamonds in one glance :kiss2: I just need to finally get a wedding band and probably a pointer finger ring for balance.

The thin band is comfortable on my little pinky and seems to stay on better than wider bands.

IMG_2123.jpeg

IMG_2157.jpeg

IMG_2157.jpeg

IMG_2167.jpeg

IMG_2166.jpeg

IMG_2168.jpeg

DmdRunner

Rough_Rock
I love the look of pinky rings!

Here is my VCA that I wear on my pinky. I like that it’s chunky and almost like a signet ring, but a VCA signet ring with a diamond in the center :cool2:

I’ve been looking for a super chunky pinky ring but have yet to find anything in my size that calls out to me. The hunt is always on ;)2

(Sadly the diamond bracelet and Tiffany Bone are not mine)

D0617B6E-EF75-4233-890E-477194D8F227.jpeg
E71CBF64-80B5-4EE0-96B2-6F07FE744247.jpeg

Hi @Pomelo! Sorry for the thread jack but what diamond band is that below the bean ring? Is that a Tiffany eternity? It's a beautiful combination with the bone cuff!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Pomelo! Sorry for the thread jack but what diamond band is that below the bean ring? Is that a Tiffany eternity? It's a beautiful combination with the bone cuff!

Thanks! Yes it’s a Tiffany metro - I find the Metro such a good stacker!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results