shape
carat
color
clarity

The "Perfect" Diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

imanta

Rough_Rock
Alright, I have read a lot of different insight from everyone on the board (along with educational info galore) and I was looking for a general consesus on what the best choices are in terms of the 4 Cs and other attributes. Buying a loose diamond is a bit unnerving for a first timer especially on the Internet where seeing the diamond before purchase is hard to do. So you kind of do your homework and then really hope you guess right :))

So here is what I am thinking and correct me if I am way off in your mind:

Cut: Ideal to Very Good (Table 54-56, Depth 58-60)
Carat: 1.1 - 1.3 (GF is small with small fingers and this will be set in a 6 prong tiffany setting- any thoughts here are welcome)
Clarity: VVS1 - VS1 (this area is my biggest heartache... more thoughts the better here
Color: E - G (probably an F but color is really important to me)

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Domino

Rough_Rock
I agree! And make sure you check out SuperbCert for the best H&A diamonds anywhere --> www.superbcert.com

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
SC have great quality control, but we should remain unbiased and add that there are other great cutters out there too, as well as the occassional great stone that just happens along from ordinary cutters.

imanta

Rough_Rock
Alright, let's not be so biased guys, I get it :))

Anyone else, come on I really am looking for guidance on what you think is the nicest looking diamond (within reason)

Domino

Rough_Rock
I agree cut nut. Everyone should do the research and choose the best diamond for them.

To answer the next post, yes I found the SuperbCert the most perfect diamond in MY case...and the prices are very reasonable. I am not in any way affiliated with SuperbCert. Just a THRILLED customer.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Just do your own looking. Look at an EightStar, look at the hearts and arrows, look at the well-cut, so-called "ideals" and see what looks best and works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results