Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

The "Perfect" Diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

imanta

Rough_Rock
Alright, I have read a lot of different insight from everyone on the board (along with educational info galore) and I was looking for a general consesus on what the best choices are in terms of the 4 Cs and other attributes. Buying a loose diamond is a bit unnerving for a first timer especially on the Internet where seeing the diamond before purchase is hard to do. So you kind of do your homework and then really hope you guess right :))

So here is what I am thinking and correct me if I am way off in your mind:

Cut: Ideal to Very Good (Table 54-56, Depth 58-60)
Carat: 1.1 - 1.3 (GF is small with small fingers and this will be set in a 6 prong tiffany setting- any thoughts here are welcome)
Clarity: VVS1 - VS1 (this area is my biggest heartache... more thoughts the better here
Color: E - G (probably an F but color is really important to me)

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Domino

Rough_Rock
I agree! And make sure you check out SuperbCert for the best H&A diamonds anywhere --> www.superbcert.com

imanta

Rough_Rock
Alright, let's not be so biased guys, I get it :))

Anyone else, come on I really am looking for guidance on what you think is the nicest looking diamond (within reason)

Domino

Rough_Rock
I agree cut nut. Everyone should do the research and choose the best diamond for them.

To answer the next post, yes I found the SuperbCert the most perfect diamond in MY case...and the prices are very reasonable. I am not in any way affiliated with SuperbCert. Just a THRILLED customer.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Just do your own looking. Look at an EightStar, look at the hearts and arrows, look at the well-cut, so-called "ideals" and see what looks best and works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Lucky Alhambra Bracelet
    Lucky Alhambra Bracelet
    Handmade diamond studs
    Handmade diamond studs
    5 Diamond Misconceptions: Part 1
    5 Diamond Misconceptions: Part 1

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.