shape
carat
color
clarity

The Peachy Thread: Show me your peachy/pinkish/salmony stones!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I know you don''t want to see the lovely rough that Gene has...and be terribly tempted....but....

it must be posted in this thread!
30.gif

malayagarnetrough.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
TL:

I have posted many pictures of my pad previously. Here are a couple more. It''s really hared to capture the true color. The hand shot is probably the closest.

AN

pad_AN_-hand.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Under kitchen light:

pad_AN_-kit.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
AN, I have said it before, but I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
your Pad.

Linda

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AN, my heart stops every time I see your pad ring! It is unbelievably beautiful.
30.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness all these stones are so beautiful.

I''m really afraid to jump into this thread - not worthy!

I love Art Nouveau''s ring, and would love to see some more pictures in different lighting.

Now does anyone have a peach pink asscher? That really would be a sight for sore eyes!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AN,
I think you could just post pictures of that pad all day long, and I would never ever get tired looking at it. Not only is it an exceptional gemstone that would look magnificent in a plain setting, but the setting is amazing as well. Everything about that ring screams "royal, museum, important" to me. That is one of my favorite pieces on PS. You have the most exquisite taste.

Okay, you other pad gals, get your pictures up here!!
3.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 12:34:31 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
AN,

I think you could just post pictures of that pad all day long, and I would never ever get tired looking at it. Not only is it an exceptional gemstone that would look magnificent in a plain setting, but the setting is amazing as well. Everything about that ring screams ''royal, museum, important'' to me. That is one of my favorite pieces on PS. You have the most exquisite taste.

3.gif

(do you mean me TL)?
9.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 12:37:06 PM
Author: Linda W

AN,

I think you could just post pictures of that pad all day long, and I would never ever get tired looking at it. Not only is it an exceptional gemstone that would look magnificent in a plain setting, but the setting is amazing as well. Everything about that ring screams ''royal, museum, important'' to me. That is one of my favorite pieces on PS. You have the most exquisite taste.

3.gif

(do you mean me TL)?
9.gif

Yah Miss!!
(I''m not TL, but I have a feeling--she means you!
9.gif
)

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 11:47:23 AM
Author: Art Nouveau
TL:

I have posted many pictures of my pad previously. Here are a couple more. It''s really hared to capture the true color. The hand shot is probably the closest.

AN

AN--your ring is exquisite. You have so many amazing pieces!
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 9:10:58 AM
Author: cinnamon013
OK, I know you don''t want to see the lovely rough that Gene has...and be terribly tempted....but....

30.gif

30.gif
18.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 12:51:01 AM
Date: 2/23/2009 12:05:54 AM

Author: coatimundi

Here''s my Oregon Sunstone cut by Dan the Man. Peachy copper schiller!

Coati, that is a gorgeous stone. I remember the first time you posted that. I am so tempted to get one with schiller.

Thanks TL--you should get one--it''s truly delightful!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 1:44:01 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Mine! My BB Malaya - I took the pic with the lid on the case though (had a minor heart attack a few days ago when photographing one of my other stones - it fell behind the couch!)

ah peachy love!
Nice to meet all the other orangeish pink--peachy lovers.

zeolite

Brilliant_Rock

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AN,

3.gif

(do you mean me TL)?
9.gif
Of course you Linda, most of all, because we have only your avatar to admire. It''s a beautiful avatar, but we want to see more!!! Does your daughter use the macro mode on her camera? That''s best for gemstone pictures.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2009 12:51:25 PM
Author: coatimundi

AN,

3.gif

(do you mean me TL)?
9.gif

Yah Miss!!
(I''m not TL, but I have a feeling--she means you!
9.gif
)
TG needs to get her pad in this thread as well.
31.gif

RNgemlover

Shiny_Rock
I just got these two padparadscha sapphires back from the independent appraisal (you guys have taught me well, one of the three I bought was synthetic
39.gif
). But at least these two are natural, and really quite beautiful!

padparadscharhys2.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SR, very pretty. Real sparklers!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2009 9:10:58 AM
Author: cinnamon013

30.gif

18.gif
30.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Such beautiful stones.... I must start looking for a "pad" of my own!!
30.gif
30.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 11:47:23 AM
Author: Art Nouveau
TL:

AN

Art, that ring is to die for!!!
30.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
PR & TL

After reflection I don''t think I can post my Malaya garnet in this thread. Although it''s beautiful, and despite the initial picture from the vendor - to call her peachy or pink is a real stretch. Now if I see a thread called "Sherry and Sexy", I''ll join in!

But of course I can play, but it''s a bit intimidating following on from those gorgeous pads!

Here''s my peachy pink tourmaline from Peter Toracca. I searched a long time for this stone, as did Peter - bless him. She''s going to be upfront and centre in an updated engagement ring to celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary. I''m pleased to say things are progressing on that front. I can report that Miss peachy, pink and precious is in negotiations with Wink and Ocean Pearlman ......

first sparkly shot 01.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another shot of her - yup, she definitely qualifies!

gold pink and orange 02.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
And last but not least, my favourite shot.

Peter Toracca Tourmaline 07.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
holy moly Gailey, that is one beautiful stone!! I really need to check out Peter Toracca''s website...
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/24/2009 2:50:38 PM
Author: Gailey
PR & TL

After reflection I don''t think I can post my Malaya garnet in this thread. Although it''s beautiful, and despite the initial picture from the vendor - to call her peachy or pink is a real stretch. Now if I see a thread called ''Sherry and Sexy'', I''ll join in!

But of course I can play, but it''s a bit intimidating following on from those gorgeous pads!

Here''s my peachy pink tourmaline from Peter Toracca. I searched a long time for this stone, as did Peter - bless him. She''s going to be upfront and centre in an updated engagement ring to celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary. I''m pleased to say things are progressing on that front. I can report that Miss peachy, pink and precious is in negotiations with Wink and Ocean Pearlman ......
Gailey,
Very pretty, and thanks for sharing at least one of your peachy pink stones with us!!
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG Gailey!!! Your stone is breathtaking
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. I love it. OK, who is Peter, who cut the stone??? I am not familiar with names???

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 4:45:09 PM
OMG Gailey!!! Your stone is breathtaking
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. I love it. OK, who is Peter, who cut the stone??? I am not familiar with names???
Thank you Linda and BEG!

I''m delighted with the stone. Originally my quest was for peach, born out of a love of peachy coloured imperial topaz. However my husband is much more motivated by pink, this turned out to be the perfect combination. It does show quite differently in different lighting combinations. The pictures that Peter sent me originally hardly showed any pink. In fact, one picture was definitely on the lavender side of pink. The pictures I posted were taken at about 4:30 in the afternoon a couple of months ago and the sun was quite low.

Peter Toracca is a wonderful gentleman to deal with. So far he has cut 8 stones for me and is still holding my shopping list! He doesn''t have a store front to his website yet, but don''t let that put you off making enquiries.

Ooh, I''m glad people like my stone. You''ve no idea how nervous I was posting my stone hot on the heels of those beautiful pads!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results