• Chubby pear

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • 3 stone

Votes: 36 45.0%

• Total voters

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really love the chubby pear. The three stone is my second choice. The brown diamonds look interesting in the first shot. They seem a little dark in the second photo, so I don't know how variable they would look in different lighting situations.

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Changing my vote to the 5 stone!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the 5 stone!!! Second choice is the 3 stone, then pesr

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
im.still loving the pear
a week ago i didn't even really like the pear shape
:D

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the chubby pear! Chic and casual for work, but still super special and gorgeous! I don't love the three stone, but I do like the 5 stone, that would be my second choice.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another Pear vote.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
After seeing hand shots I like the pear. I had voted for the three stone originally.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we see a pic of YOUR hand?

Or describe your finger size and skin tone?

Reactions: BMI

BMI

Shiny_Rock

Yes, we need to know what your hand looks like.
I voted for the pear originally even though I would choose the five stone for myself. But that's mostly because I am not fond of the look of yellow gold on my skin tone and I love brown diamonds and rose gold. I like the pear and the five stone equally for other people. =)2

BMI

Shiny_Rock
While looking for a picture of your hand, I found this post of yours in a thread from five years ago. :think:
I love the richness rose gold but don't actually own one. I've seen it in person and love it but just too chicken to pull the trigger for a major piece of jewelry that I will wear everyday.Hubby thinks I should start with a RG stacking band to wet my toes instead of jumping in head first with a RG e-ring...... does that means he just gave me the go ahead for another ring,eh? :bigsmile:

I'm changing my vote from the pear to the five stone.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I originally thought the three stone, five stone and then the pear.
On the hand it’s now that juicy pear and a toss up between the three and five stone...I like them both equally..

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted 3 stone which I still like, but the pear is also beautiful - really lovely color and very elegant simple solitaire.

The five stone is too brown for my taste.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock

So took a couple photos of my hand this morning ,wearing a twisted ring which is 14k, rose gold and 22k wg rings that needs replated:roll:. I am now a 6.5 but size up to 6.75 to 7 cause I love to stack.

And, I have come to my senses and am going to wear the bands that is in the photos to work. They are old rings that I think is safe to wear to work. I had forgotten that I had those till I was going through my stash

BUT, hubby has already given the go ahead for something new...so I am going to take him up on it!!!:lol-2: But the new purchase will just be for a fun new thing 20190611_105642.jpg 20190611_112639.jpg . Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions. I didn't want to say anything so that I can get everyone's unbiased opinions. I am torn between the pear and 3 stone. I still like the look and presence of the 5 stone but I think it is too dark for me.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
While looking for a picture of your hand, I found this post of yours in a thread from five years ago. :think:

I'm changing my vote from the pear to the five stone.

I can't believe you found that!! I had forgotten I had said that and yes I still chicken!! But hey, I did get a 14k rose gold twisty ring that I stack with all my white gold... and I actually like the little peekaboo of color! Sloooowly but surely!! LOL 20190611_120258.jpg

Reactions: BMI

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all those bands. I suggest maybe getting a couple more fun bands to stack.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3 stone because I love the contrast of the middle stone being lighter and the gorgeous yellow sides. It's in 18K gold and like you said "well it's 3 stones".

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooh so tough, they are all gorgeous!

My choices would be the 5 stone then the 3 stone then the pear :think:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results