Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Chubby pear

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • 3 stone

Votes: 36 45.0%

• Total voters

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
r7408-1.jpg So after coming to me senses and scraping the idea of a reset or modifying my ring, I have decided to have a work fling :lol:... I mean a work ring:kiss2:. Yssie pointed me towards Diamonds by Lauren. So I am down to 3 rings. I would appreciate your opinions. Hubby loves the 5 stone band, he loves that the color is so unusual.... i think it is the most versatile and can be worn as a stacking band. But the pear is delicious and the 3 stone... well its a 3 stone, 'nough said.
http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/index.php/jewelry/97ctw-brown-vs-si-oval-diamond-ring-r7408
http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/ind...nish-yellow-vs2-pear-shape-diamond-ring-r7395
http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/index.php/jewelry/063ct-m-si2-cushion-cut-diamond-ring-r8390
r8390-diamond-ring-01.jpg View attachment 695321 r7395-1.jpg

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmmm, only one?
I’m inclined towards the 3 stone ring, then the band, then the pear. But they are all gorgeous.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmmm, only one?
I’m inclined towards the 3 stone ring, then the band, then the pear. But they are all gorgeous.

Hahaha you are so bad!! A true PSer!!...enabler! Yes just one (for now) to wear for work.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of them! I think my favorite is the 5 stone because I love LOVE brown diamonds. It's versatile and lovely. But it has less coverage overall than the 3-stone, so it depends on what you want from this work "fling" lol

headlight

Ideal_Rock
OMG... that PEAR! Wow. That is a totally fabulous ring. How fun... and simple yet elegant at the same time. And I love that the shape of it is so unexpected... I mean seriously if that isn't the cutest pear I've ever seen! The shade of yellow is divine... honestly, how could you not feel happy every time you look at it??!! And the yellow set in the yellow, it's just so perfect. And I am just imagining how comfortable that bezel mounting is to wear! I am in love with that ring and if you get it then I guess you will own 2 of my most favorite rings!!!

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
Love, love, love the 3 stone.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
im.in love with the pear
(most unlike me)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's the pear for me by a mile :kiss2:
Its shape is darling and its faceting is unimpeachable and its colour is delightful, the setting reminds me of Tiffany's Bezet, and the workmanship looks to be the best of the three selections... And you already have a (amazing-er) three-stone :mrgreen2:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tough choice! I adore the chubby pear (most adorable). I'm torn between that and the three stone (most bling). The five stone is a very close second to me (so pretty and so different). I'm afraid I'm no help at all!!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ask for a hand shot from David featuring all three at once?
Im curious how dark those fancy deep browns are, at arms length.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Boy, that is a hard but fun decision! I would choose the pear, close second is the 5 stone. I would like to see the 5 stone on the hand to see how dark the stones are as well.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really like the 3 stone and the 5 stone!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i voted 3 stone but agree you should get hand shots before deciding...sometimes they just look different when on a hand. they're all pretty, a nice dilemma!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I voted for the pear

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
i voted 3 stone but agree you should get hand shots before deciding...sometimes they just look different when on a hand. they're all pretty, a nice dilemma!
Thanks!! I think I will!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the pear. It’s different than the gorgeous three stone you already have and more wearable than the five. IMO.

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would go with the first ring. Why cheat with one when you can cheat with 3?

J/k!! :shock::D

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would love to see more pics of that delicious 5 stone.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted 3 stone but i like the other 2 better in the hand shots. They're all pretty.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the look of the five stone.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Yes... chubby pear!
What I don't love about the 3-stone is the milgrain... to me it doesn't make sense with the bevel settings.
But I do see how you might feel like the 3 stone is more of a band/finished feel to it, where maybe little chubby pear you might not feel stands on its own??? If that's the case, maybe David could make you a little band that fits with the pear? Again, something low that fits flush. Even if it were just a band to replicate the shank of the pear ring that had a notch to fit around the pear. I would love to see that. Hope I'm explaining myself clearly!
I don't care for the other one at all, and I think you will grow tired of it.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I like that three stone a lot. It feels more vintage to me with the milgrain, but that's why I prefer it.

that chubby pear is very pretty though and quite vivid. It's just got personality.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I like that three stone a lot. It feels more vintage to me with the milgrain, but that's why I prefer it.

that chubby pear is very pretty though and quite vivid. It's just got personality.
I, too, love vintage and, after reading your post, I'm seeing the combination of the milgrain and the bezels in a different way and it actually makes it a very unique ring!

As for the pear, you summed it up well: Vivid (color) and it's got personality :)

A very tough decision!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My vote is the pear, the 5 stone, and the 3 stone. I like 3 stone rings in general, just not that one.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Me too - pear, then 5, then 3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results