shape
carat
color
clarity

The only thing left to worry about now is her answer

redundant

Rough_Rock
After many sleepless nights of wondering if I made the correct choice, my fears were finally allayed when I received a neat little package from Yekutiel at ID Jewelry last night. After seeing the finished product I can safely say that I am sure my girlfriend will love it! One thing of note for all of the ring buying fellas out there: these things are tiny and I mean REAL tiny. Looking at all of these macro photos will make the settings seem extremely out of proportion.

One of my main worries about the Gabriel & Co setting was that the stone would sit too high due to the prongs. Every profile picture I have seen showed the prongs holding the stone up high waiting to be damaged by lord knows what. In terms of real life however, the prongs barely sit up a few mm, if even that. Another thing with this setting is that when they say it is delicate boy do they mean it. The pave is simply incredible to look at and extremely hard to photograph. Every picture I have seen makes the pave look sharp and "mean," but it is silky smooth to the touch and just beautiful to look at.

With that being said this ring buying adventure has been a rewarding time. Yekutiel @ IDJ was amazing to work with and was patient and kind even with my constant waffling and questioning. I got a good stone from JA, and although I didn't have the smoothest experience with them, in the end they did what they could to make me happy. Thanks again to the Pricescope community for helping to educate me. Now onto the next project for our 5 year anniversary...shall it be earrings or a pendant? :bigsmile:

JA 1.14 G VS1 James Allen Truehearts
Platinum Gabriel & Co ER4181 setting from ID Jewelry

And here are the (not so good) photos =]:

IMG_0190_0.jpg

****I am having a hell of a time trying to upload some photos to the PS server. I have uploaded over 10 different photos but the only one that is showing is the one above. Is PS having some server issues?****

slg47

Ideal_Rock
looks great! good luck with the proposal :)

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! I'm sure she'll say YES!

redundant

Rough_Rock
Does anybody know if image upload is broken? I have attached ten different photos, but when I click "Insert image from server" all I see are the same photo but with the different names I entered =/.

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know about the picture problem, but that ring is beautiful!!

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
The ring looks stunning. As for your picture problem could be that your photo size is to big. I forget what the max pixel size is.

Good luck I can not wait to see hand shots
:bigsmile:

redundant

Rough_Rock
lovemybling|1302141873|2889787 said:
The ring looks stunning. As for your picture problem could be that your photo size is to big. I forget what the max pixel size is.

Good luck I can not wait to see hand shots
:bigsmile:

Lovemybling you were right. Took me 30 minutes to figure out that max picture size CANNOT exceed 2MB :angryfire:

Anyhow on with the pics =]

kTG96.jpg
YwJVw.jpg
ircEp.jpg
hLWo5.jpg
HBxG2.jpg
hVQnb.jpg
Et2P7.jpg
6POAz.jpg
VPnI5.jpg

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love it! Great photos....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love: I am so glad everything worked out well!

But I think we need to have a little talk about the anniversary gifts...as in, what about the 1st anniversary??? :naughty:

redundant

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1302144693|2889851 said:
Beautiful!!! :love: I am so glad everything worked out well!

But I think we need to have a little talk about the anniversary gifts...as in, what about the 1st anniversary??? :naughty:

Oh, I meant our 5 year anniversary of being a couple. It's coming up in a couple of months ;-)

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
It is absolutely beautiful! I love it.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
With a beauty like that you have nothing to worry about!

Congratulations on a great choice!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a stunning ring!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OH, how I love that!!!! Its super gorgeous!!! Good luck with your proposal, and please make sure to come back with hand pics!!!!! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It turned out beautiful!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, it's gorgeous!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous in every way! :love:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. :cheeky:
She is going to love it. You did good!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Wow- that ring is so beuatiful!! I'm sure she'll say yes. Let us know when she does and come back with hand pics!!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
You haven't a thing to worry about, I think. The ring is breathtaking and I think it's very sweet that you're already thinking of your next project!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful. Is the band a comfort fit? The round comfy edges look fabulous! Great job! :appl:

redundant

Rough_Rock
hearts-arrows_girl|1302234712|2890848 said:
It's beautiful. Is the band a comfort fit? The round comfy edges look fabulous! Great job! :appl:

H&A Girl, I do not know if it is a comfort fit band, but on my pinky it does indeed feel pretty comfy. Every website that I have visited does not classify the fit, but I guess rounded edges=comfort fit? Thanks for all the compliments ladies! She comes home in two weeks so hopefully I will have handshots soon :bigsmile:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It's great, good job! Good luck with the proposal! :wavey:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guaranteed YES! It's lovely!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! We can't wait to hear the details of the proposals and see that rock on her finger. You did a great job!!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is absolutely gorgeous! Well done! Please keep us posted on the proposal.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and the profile is just . . . WOW!

P.S. - great job with the H&A picture!

redundant

Rough_Rock
Well I guess I don't have to worry about her answer anymore ;-). The girlfriend came home for Easter and left as my fiancée! I only had my phone with me so the handshot is pretty sub-par, but she was very happy with the ring. Thanks again to you PSers for all the help!

photo_22.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww! :appl: :appl: :appl: The ring looks GREAT on her beautiful hand! Congratulations!!!!!

Sheherizaad

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring for a beautiful hand! ::)

Congrats!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results