shape
carat
color
clarity

The one that almost got away

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, for all those who asked that I post the stone, this is my OEC from Love Affair Diamonds. Check out that flourescence!

_659.png

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks very pretty! What size and color is the stone?

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.94 ct, M color, off to AGS today

Spin-Elle

Rough_Rock
Congratulations Autumngems!

It was meant to be yours. :love: :clap: AND what a stunning stone it is!!!!!!!!

And Erica if you see this: I can't tell you're a complete doll. You handled this situation very well and better than most.

Elle.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! I saw that one in the preview, I believe, and couldn't believe the pastels she captured in the stone! Gorgeous!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love the rainbow of colors!

makeable

Shiny_Rock
When you wrote about fluorescence in the other thread I suspected this beauty was it. Gorgeous and congrats!

Octobergirl

Rough_Rock
I saw your other post and felt sad for you. So glad it worked out, it looks amazing. Felt sorry for Erica too, great news for you both!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
I believe in fate and this diamond was meant for you,
congratulations on getting this beautiful diamond. Please come back with the diamond set so we can all drool. :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So this diamond is smaller than the one you sold? I know you said you wanted an old cut instead of the MRB but I guess I sort of thought you were looking in the same size range. I guess though than when you find a stone with the look you love, the carat weight doesn't matter as much!

It does look like a very enchanting stone - can't wait to see it in its setting!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one unique, beautiful oec! I see what all the fuss was about it. Congrats AG! So glad things worked out for you in the end. :wavey:

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can see what all the fuss was about! That is a gorgeous OEC. Congrats Autumngems! I'm so glad it worked out for you to get your dream diamond.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any ideas on settings?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, AG!.... :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! Apparently it WAS meant to be yours!!! :appl: Beautiful!!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely breathtaking stone. Congratulations! :clap:

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
So glad you got it. It's absolutely gorgeous! I love the facet patterns and the colours it's giving off.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love that colorful shot :appl: It's was my favourite in the preview :love:

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Can't say I blame you one bit for falling in love with this stone.

It's stunning! :appl:

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
So you're the lucky new owner of this diamond! I saw it on IG and was instantly jealous of its new owner :love: Congrats!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
that is a beautiful stone. i saw that on sneak peak and thought WOW!

I am glad that you still managed to get the stone, despite the shaky start.

Fate- yes.. it was meant to be. I can so totally relate.
When i bought my (smallish 0.65ct) OEC, i didnt think i would get it; but i have it now... Yay!!!

The frustration, angst, disappointment is now all turned to blossoms, heart singing and happiness.

Enjoy it!

cant wait for you to see it and then set it!

Yum....

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
I posted on your over thread asking to see what all the fuss was about and all I can say is wow wow wow now I get it hope the gorgeousness transfers into real life as the other person did not want it in the end.

Erica your a star :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I loved that stone when I saw it in her newsletter, so happy this worked out for you!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All,

I am over hte moon about this stone, it just sings to me and I can't wait to get it in my hands. It is at AGS as we speak.

MissGotRocks - I was looking for a larger stone but when I saw this I had to have it and with the great price that Erica offered it at I have enough left over from my sale of my 3ct RB that I am looking at purchasing a 2 ct RB a little while down the road. So I will have the best of both worlds!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking rose gold as it throw off the blues and purples in sunlight, what do you all think? I will post some possible settings to get some input.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two contenders, I was going to order the first one but I like the 2nd on too, just not so sure about sapphires.

__142.jpg

__73.jpg

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I only see a RG ring, 2 photos of it. I'd consider keeping the bezel rose gold on the center diamond, or even making it white metal. But setting the halo stones in white gold or platinum. That way, the ring isn't overwhelmingly rose gold. And if rose gold goes out of fashion, you will have a mixed metals ring which is more adaptable than all rose gold. I've been going back and forth with resetting a big J diamond I have, and have been studying settings for about 2 years and still can't determine what I want "for life." lol

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
autumngems|1442317580|3927949 said:
All,

I am over hte moon about this stone, it just sings to me and I can't wait to get it in my hands. It is at AGS as we speak.

MissGotRocks - I was looking for a larger stone but when I saw this I had to have it and with the great price that Erica offered it at I have enough left over from my sale of my 3ct RB that I am looking at purchasing a 2 ct RB a little while down the road. So I will have the best of both worlds!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking rose gold as it throw off the blues and purples in sunlight, what do you all think? I will post some possible settings to get some input.

I totally get it on size - as long as you have the look you love, the size is not so important anymore. However, it's great that you might be able to have two different rings if that's what you want - that's definitely a win-win situation!!

As for the blues and purples, white gold or platinum strikes me as the metal of choice but I'm not a fan of rose gold for me personally. That doesn't mean it's not beautiful though. If you have come this far to have this stone that you love, go for the metal that sings to you as well. Any time I didn't trust my gut instinct, I've been sorry!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Autumngems, congratulations on your new OEC! It's fabulous! :love: I'm excited it's already at AGS! I really am happy for you! :appl:

(I didn't comment on the two different settings because I only see one showing up. Will check back later. Good luck!). :wavey:

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sphene|1442304292|3927925 said:
I posted on your over thread asking to see what all the fuss was about and all I can say is wow wow wow now I get it hope the gorgeousness transfers into real life as the other person did not want it in the end.

Erica your a star :appl:

My other buyer never saw it in person - she had to cancel for budget reasons. I never even shipped it to her.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results