shape
carat
color
clarity

The one I almost didn't post....

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs B, I love your story, I love how much your sweet dog was loved, and I love the way you memorialized him in your heart, and I love that you are loved enough by your dear friend to gift you with such an important treasure.......hugs to you.

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this when you posted it and started bawling my eyes out. I can relate on so many levels. I've avoided coming back to comment because of the waterworks :cry2:

It is a beautiful piece and a wonderful way to remember your boy.

Wishing you the best and sending you healing thoughts and prayers.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can so relate to this post, having lost animals close to my heart. Lovely pendant, it's a great way to remember him.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 @HappyNewLife @lissyflo @yennyfire @ILikeShiny @Alex T @Phanie @Austina @tyty333 @Bonfire @diamondseeker2006 @ac117 @dkata @Matthews1127 @Bron357 @MissGotRocks @LLJsmom @Queenie60 @GearGirly @junebug17 @valeria101 @lknvrb4 @Tourmaline @arkieb1 @Tekate @yssie @missy @canuk-gal @lovedogs @luv2sparkle @lalala @doberman - and to everyone else who read, 'liked', or cared....

Thank you for your very kind words. Frankly, as Christmas approaches, my husband and I are experiencing a growing sense of dread. For a woman who has loved Christmas above any day of the year for all her life, I suspect this holiday has forever changed for me. We normally spend the day with friends, but this year we'll be going up to the vet hospital where our darling was put to sleep and, in the middle of the night at the exact time of his death, we will be giving the overnight staff at the emergency vet hospital Christmas cookies and cake. It's the closest we can be to our boy to commemorate the first anniversary of his death, so we're going to take the opportunity.

I do love my pendant - it's solid and beautiful and a combination of memories and love. Thank you for your interest in it; it's the most precious piece I own.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 @HappyNewLife @lissyflo @yennyfire @ILikeShiny @Alex T @Phanie @Austina @tyty333 @Bonfire @diamondseeker2006 @ac117 @dkata @Matthews1127 @Bron357 @MissGotRocks @LLJsmom @Queenie60 @GearGirly @junebug17 @valeria101 @lknvrb4 @Tourmaline @arkieb1 @Tekate @yssie @missy @canuk-gal @lovedogs @luv2sparkle @lalala @doberman - and to everyone else who read, 'liked', or cared....

Thank you for your very kind words. Frankly, as Christmas approaches, my husband and I are experiencing a growing sense of dread. For a woman who has loved Christmas above any day of the year for all her life, I suspect this holiday has forever changed for me. We normally spend the day with friends, but this year we'll be going up to the vet hospital where our darling was put to sleep and, in the middle of the night at the exact time of his death, we will be giving the overnight staff at the emergency vet hospital Christmas cookies and cake. It's the closest we can be to our boy to commemorate the first anniversary of his death, so we're going to take the opportunity.

I do love my pendant - it's solid and beautiful and a combination of memories and love. Thank you for your interest in it; it's the most precious piece I own.

more hugs. I'm sorry it's so hard for you <3

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw....mrs-b.....I love your pendant and I'm so sorry for your loss :(2. I love that you wear the pendant at your heart center. Truly special and wonderful that you are still loving her.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Precious heart, precious dog, precious person, precious souls. Hugs.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful piece of jewelry and a beautiful tribute to your beloved dog. I'm so sorry for your loss.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful.
Just beautiful.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-b, that is such a lovely way to remember the one who truly had your heart. I know how devastating it can be to lose that special one. I hope that wearing your beautiful pendant gives you some comfort.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm writing through the tears here. :cry2: That is a beautiful tribute to a beloved family member. My heart aches at the pain you're feeling. I know that pain well (it's been 2 years since I lost my Felix and it still hurts).

This is a truly beautiful post.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Such a wonderful keepsake! A beautiful treasure to remember a beautiful part of your life. I too wear a gold bracelet engraved with my dear Yorkie, Annabelle's name. She passed away at 16 years old on 5/20/17. Big hugs sent your way.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a beautiful way to memorialize a cherished friend and family member. I hope that this brings you the same comfort that your pup did.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HappyNewLife @JDDN @Matata @Catmom @KaeKae @Lookinagain @elle_71125 @Loreal @metall -

Thank you for your warm thoughts. DH and I have seriously considered getting another puppy. But it's just too soon for us, so we're going to push it back a year or so and see what comes down the pipeline. The right four-legged person will emerge when the time is right, and he'll be wanted and adored with no reservations and without having to live in anyone else's shadow.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing your beautiful pendant inspired by an even more beautiful soul.
Sometimes we're blessed to have a really special love share some time with us in this life; they never really leave us completely.

Sending comforting thoughts and gentle hugs.

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
I love this post. I have a couple Great Danes and they are my beating hearts. I love one of them so much that I plan to name my child after her. Ha ha. True though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results