shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Somethingshiny, from all the activity on this thread ALREADY, I feel like it''s probably going to be a hit! Also, it''s good to know that my charts probably won''t be dependable. I''ve been driving myself crazy trying to make sense of it.
2.gif

AmberGretchen, do you know why your gyno gave you that advice? Part of the reason that I had the IUD removed is because my gyno thought that the progesterone might be contributing to my pelvic pain, but it really hasn''t gotten any better so far. It was bad enough on Saturday night that I thought about going to the ER, but couldn''t get myself off of the floor to do so.
40.gif
I know that I haven''t completely given the hormones time to get out of my system, but still... I''ve been doing a little reading on endo over the weekend and want to ask my gyno if she thinks that might be a possibility.

By the way, my MIL does know my username here, hence all of the vagueness regarding time-line.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 5:25:23 PM
Author: Independent Gal

In terms of 'it couldn't be that bad, or women wouldn't do it', well, according to most of my friends who've had kids, it's pretty much worse than you could possibly imagine, and there are all kinds of horrible things you don't hear about until your friends start going through it (the tearing being a favourite of mine).

Man, do men know how easy they have it?

The tearing (or cutting) is something I'm going to address in my birth plan. NO episiotomy unless I consent...I know that much already. There are ways to minimize the tearing, which I actually read about in those horrific birth stories. You know, with every bit of research I do, the more a doula or midwife sounds like something I'd really like to have.

So much to research!
32.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 3:52:28 PM
Author: TravelingGal

I wouldn't opt for an elective c-section personally, unless something prevented me from going through L&D. I'm curious about the whole process and want to try it. What can I say...I'm a nutter.
9.gif

I'm with you. I'm hoping for a vaginal birth. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm not even pregnant and yet, everyone's going, "Oh, you'll have to have a c-section. Joey (DH) is so tall (6'7''), that baby is going to come out dribbling a basketball!"

Oh well. I guess we'll see what happens.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
This thread is a great idea -- I know how supportive and informative the preggo thread is, so I''m sure this one will be just as useful for you all!

I don''t have much to offer here for advice, as we didn''t technically try to conceive. I mean, we obviously didn''t use BC, but we weren''t charting or taking temps or anything like that. My story is that I was on the pill for 10 years, went off it last November or December and got pregnant four months later -- I was 35. So much for "older" women having problems with conceiving! And something that we talked about in the preggo thread a while ago is that if you get pregnant in your first cycle after going off BC, you may be at a higher risk (well, not that I like the word "risk" here since I don''t think it''s a bad thing, but I suppose I''m biased! For those of you not lurking on the preg thread, I''m having twins in a few weeks) for conceiving twins b/c your body "hyperovulates" -- not sure if that''s true or a rumor though.

Anyhow, good luck to all of you TTCers!! Hope to see you all in the preggo thread when the time is right
9.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ellalia! You're having boy/girl twins, right? What an ideal pregnancy. We want one of each, and a boy/girl twin pregnancy would offer that in just one birthing experience!
9.gif

How twins are 'made' is fascinating to me. I know that identical twins are random, and that fraternal twins can be genetic (a woman releasing more than one egg during ovulation). But a good friend of mine, an identical twin, was born to a mother with an identical twin! A pretty interesting coincidence.

My grandmother had twins, two boys, but isn't sure if they were identical or fraternal (they passed shortly after birth). Either way, I'd be happy with one baby, or two!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 6:30:28 PM
Author: EBree
Thanks, ellalia! You''re having boy/girl twins, right? What an ideal pregnancy. We want one of each, and a boy/girl twin pregnancy would offer that in just one birthing experience!
9.gif

How twins are ''made'' is fascinating to me. I know that identical twins are random, and that fraternal twins can be genetic (a woman releasing more than one egg during ovulation). But a good friend of mine, an identical twin, was born to a mother with an identical twin! A pretty interesting coincidence.

My grandmother had twins, two boys, but isn''t sure if they were identical or fraternal (they passed shortly after birth). Either way, I''d be happy with one baby, or two!
EBree, I''m in a twins forum, and I hear about ID twins having ID twins all the time! Supposedly, it''s a fluke thing, but hearing so many stories like that makes you wonder. Yep, we''re having b/g twins, and we feel doubly blessed to be having two babies! And I feel very thankful that our babies are in separate sacs and have separate placentas -- a lot of complications can happen with babies that share placentas. Even though I was 35 when we got pregnant and my first cousin had twins, we naively never even considered that it would happen ... but it did
9.gif
I''ll be honest with you, a twin pregnancy is not easy but I wouldn''t trade it for anything. I think I''ve actually had a better pregnancy than a lot of people with one baby, but it''s just that things happen sooner so all the discomforts last for a longer time with a multiples pregnancy. But it''s pretty incredible, for sure!

And to go back to something that TGal said, I''m with her in that I really really don''t want a c-section -- I''ve always been curious about labor (and expect it to be absolutely dreadful!!), but I can''t say that I''ve ever been all that curious about a c-sec! I wouldn''t condemn anyone for deciding to have a c-section if that''s what they want (I can totally see being terrified of giving birth), but I personally would love to have a v-birth if at all possible just to know what the whole experience is like. Gotta see what the babies want though -- they''re dictating this decision for me in some ways!

Sorry for the tangent, ladies. Back to TTC talk!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I''m curious: Have any of you TTCers (ha!) bought anything for yet? Is it crazy to want to?

Don''t worry, I haven''t, even though I''ve seen so many cute things that scream, "For Emily''s future baby". Women in other TTC communities I''m a member of (elsewhere online) have boxes full of baby clothes! I''d probably pick up a piece or two if DH didn''t discourage it.

I''m so tempted to buy one of these, but I guess I''ll have to wait:

hotslingebree.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
We won't be TTC for at least 4 years... but I just wanted to pop in and say GOOD LUCK to all the mommies-in-waiting!

Ebree, that baby wrap is ADORABLE!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 6:44:46 PM
Author: musey

Isn''t it adorable? It''s called a hotsling, and you can use it for bigger babies, too. It''s taking all I have not to order one. The one below is the print I want. I''m such a nerd!

hotsling2ebree.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
EBree, I haven''t ordered anything, but I''ve tried to pick out patterns for what hotsling I would like. I think they''re adorable too!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks for starting this thread!
we''re not ttc. we''ve talked about starting in january, but i dunno. honestly, we''re both a little timid. me, more like petrified. so many different emotions.
i''m not on bc, but we take preventative methods. i tried a couple of different bc''s about a year ago. and my experiences weren''t that pleasant. i hated them. or my body did. anyway... i''ll be poking around in this thread a bit.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 5:40:06 PM
Author: AmberGretchen

I''m contributing to this thread because my gyno is amazing and he gave me slightly different advice that I wanted to share. He has been practicing for years, and he told me that for women with endometriosis, you can (and should) start TTC as soon as you go off the pill. Literally, that same day. He said as long as you''ve had a checkup so you know you''re otherwise healthy and are taking pre-natal vitamins, don''t wait, just start trying right away.

I just wanted to take a moment and highlight the above.
As a 27 yo, who has just recently (May of this year) been told the EXACT same thing.. I want to give another opinion on this... My doctors (the one where I live in Turks and Caicos, and the one I had visited -- past tense-- in the US) do believe that I am suffering from endometriosis... unfortunately in TCI, they are ill-equipped to do a laparoscopy, and in the US, my ex-doctor said he will not do it unless I have TTC''d for a year or more without success... To be clear.. he said the ONLY true definitive way to diagnose endometriosis is by a laparoscopy, and they (his practice) are unwilling to do it, "just to find out"... OK.. so within 5 min of meeting me.. he TOLD me to have a baby... cue dumbfounded look by me... While I would love nothing more than to have a baby RIGHT now... I find it rather irresponsible for a doctor to tell a woman to have a child... not knowing anything about their life or their circumstances...
I do understand his logic (i.e. start trying to have a child and if you are unsuccessful, then we know you may have endometriosis.. and if you are successful, then you either a. dont have it.. or b. it will get better via pregnancy...) but...
Am I the only one who thinks that having a baby (rather the ability to) should NOT be a measure of my health? We are not just talking a 2 minute pee on a stick here and boom you know you are pregnant.. we are talking about a life long commitment that is being suggested as a measure of your health... I am just completely flabbergasted by this recommendation...

Now.. I assume that we ladies who are contributing to this particular post, have in the past TTC''d or are currently or very nearly in the future going to TTC... but I just wanted to point out that the above mentioned advice is really only effective and responsible if you have TRULY been diagnosed with endometriosis... (which I have not, and is why I am sooo shocked)...
I waited 8months to get into a highly recommended dr. in the US... which I get to see two weeks from this friday (YES YES YES!!!) and I hope to get all this on the table. I stopped taking BCpills in August... and upon news this past friday of hubby and I moving back to the states in 6 weeks.. we have "half-assed" started the baby dancing.. LOL.. that is to say.. we didnt use protection.. but we arent actively following the chart.. and if we are PREGGO... then wooohooo.. yay for us.. we''ve wanted kids for years.

Good luck to all us who are TTC... It is sooo very exciting.. and I am sooo glad we have our own thread now!!! this is fantastic.

baby dust... baby dust... baby dust....

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ebree, I had to laugh when you said how easy men have it. Of course I agree. DH is so excited and thinks L&D will be FUN.
20.gif
Yes he used that word. Fun for him what does he have to do?!? I''m going to be the one in pain/discomfort. Luckily the baby usually ALWAYS follows the mother''s size. DH was over 10 lbs and I am 5''1" so I was worried but several doctors told me not to worry. Nature is pretty smart and baby matches what the mom can handle. I was a small baby BUT I was also 3 weeks early so I probably would have been 1.5 lbs more had my mom gone full term.

I didn''t buy ANYTHING until the 2nd trimester. I guess I didn''t want to jinx anything.

RE:Hotslings. So I think they are cute too but someone told me it cause so much neck pain. I guess it makes sense since the weight isn''t even. My mom bought us the baby bijorn (which is better for DH anyways). I''ll have to let you know how I like it.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 7:18:02 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

RE:Hotslings. So I think they are cute too but someone told me it cause so much neck pain. I guess it makes sense since the weight isn't even. My mom bought us the baby bijorn (which is better for DH anyways). I'll have to let you know how I like it.

Tacori,

I haven't heard about neck problems, but I'll look into it before I buy one. I'm a member of a baby-wearing community that does nothing but rave about them (and maya wraps, and mobys) so I'll ask if anyone's experienced any pain from them.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
not TTC yet, but will be lurking here
2.gif

one thing i''d like to chime in is agreeing with a previous poster that it might not be such a great idea to have a "TTC list". It''s a different situation all together from the LIW/BIW forum, and any kind of list with numbers can make people feel competitive or inadequate if they''re not moving up fast enough or on it too long. I just think when it come to trying to have a baby, that''s not a healthy element to be exposed to, even though it seems harmless at first glance. Why not just keep it to this thread where people can exchange questions, thoughts, experiences?

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 7:21:44 PM

Date: 10/29/2007 7:18:02 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

RE:Hotslings. So I think they are cute too but someone told me it cause so much neck pain. I guess it makes sense since the weight isn''t even. My mom bought us the baby bijorn (which is better for DH anyways). I''ll have to let you know how I like it.

Tacori,

I haven''t heard about neck problems, but I''ll look into it before I buy one. I''m a member of a baby-wearing community that does nothing but rave about them (and maya wraps, and mobys) so I''ll ask if anyone''s experienced any pain from them.
I got two Mobys for my shower from a friend who LOVES hers! I think there are like eight different configurations you can try, so hopefully there''s at least one that is comfy for parents and baby at the same time. I also got two Baby Bjorns, so it''ll be interesting to see which style works better for us!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 6:13:58 PM
Date: 10/29/2007 5:25:23 PM

Author: Independent Gal

In terms of ''it couldn''t be that bad, or women wouldn''t do it'', well, according to most of my friends who''ve had kids, it''s pretty much worse than you could possibly imagine, and there are all kinds of horrible things you don''t hear about until your friends start going through it (the tearing being a favourite of mine).

Man, do men know how easy they have it?

The tearing (or cutting) is something I''m going to address in my birth plan. NO episiotomy unless I consent...I know that much already. There are ways to minimize the tearing, which I actually read about in those horrific birth stories. You know, with every bit of research I do, the more a doula or midwife sounds like something I''d really like to have.

So much to research!
32.gif

Ebree~

My sister had a midwife and LOVED her! She did get an epidural (we weren''t sure if a midwife would snuff that) and she didn''t tear or get an episiotomy. The midwife had her slowly push with very controlled muscles. Then, the midwife would "manually" stretch the opening. My sis said the hard part was NOT pushing when the midwife was doing her thing. But, she handled it fine. She said it felt like a skinned knee as opposed to a cut. She was recovered in about two days.

As far as buying stuff, it''s up to you! I didn''t personally get anything until the third trimester because of my difficulties. But, my sis started accumulating stuff from about ten weeks in.

ALSO~ I want to make sure the ladies who are TTC their second, third, etc children know this is a forum for ALL of us TTC. Experienced mothers make great supporters!
2.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Would the Baby Bjorn qualify as an upright carrier? Here''s some information I found while doing some research:

Dr. Feder Carrier Article

In the popular upright carrier, in which your baby is harnessed with her legs dangling from either side, her body weight is being held in her pelvis at the base of the spine.

As with baby walkers and jumpers, the upright infant carrier places your baby in a position where the spines bears all of her weight, a posture your baby is not physically ready to handle.

I think I''ve heard this before (but about a carrier called the Snugli), but I think it warrants a little more investigation. I''ll keep looking.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 9:30:53 PM
Author: somethingshiny

Ebree~

My sister had a midwife and LOVED her! She did get an epidural (we weren''t sure if a midwife would snuff that) and she didn''t tear or get an episiotomy. The midwife had her slowly push with very controlled muscles. Then, the midwife would ''manually'' stretch the opening. My sis said the hard part was NOT pushing when the midwife was doing her thing. But, she handled it fine. She said it felt like a skinned knee as opposed to a cut. She was recovered in about two days.

somethingshiny,

That''s so great to hear! I''m definitely going to look into midwives and what they offer in terms of service and support. In fact, I read about the same procedure in a couple of the home birth stories; the midwives would massage with oil and manually stretch the opening, and the women either didn''t tear or tore just a little bit.

regalada

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone, we''ve been TTCing since last February and no success yet. I was on BCP for ten years, off it last December and thankfully my cycles were predictable right away. We started off under the illusion that this would not be hard but it has been. I''m charting and it''s been very educational to learn about the temperatures, the hormones and all that but it''s been sad too. It''s hard to wake up in the morning waiting to see if the temp is up and find out it''s down. We thought we had done it this cycle since my chart was looking fabulous but alas, temp went down this morning in advance of AF. My DH''s reaction makes the saddest, he''s so hopeful he asks me if there''s a chance my temps are wrong. Unfortunately, I''ve discovered my temps are very stable and cycles are predictable so the chart is usually right.

My DR. said to come see her in December if we are not pregnant yet. I''ll be 35 in February so she thinks we shouldn''t wait any longer.

Glad to see this thread is up and running, thanks for starting it Blushingbride!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 7:16:15 PM
Author: Jaders731
Date: 10/29/2007 5:40:06 PM

Author: AmberGretchen

I''m contributing to this thread because my gyno is amazing and he gave me slightly different advice that I wanted to share. He has been practicing for years, and he told me that for women with endometriosis, you can (and should) start TTC as soon as you go off the pill. Literally, that same day. He said as long as you''ve had a checkup so you know you''re otherwise healthy and are taking pre-natal vitamins, don''t wait, just start trying right away.

I just wanted to take a moment and highlight the above.

As a 27 yo, who has just recently (May of this year) been told the EXACT same thing.. I want to give another opinion on this... My doctors (the one where I live in Turks and Caicos, and the one I had visited -- past tense-- in the US) do believe that I am suffering from endometriosis... unfortunately in TCI, they are ill-equipped to do a laparoscopy, and in the US, my ex-doctor said he will not do it unless I have TTC''d for a year or more without success... To be clear.. he said the ONLY true definitive way to diagnose endometriosis is by a laparoscopy, and they (his practice) are unwilling to do it, ''just to find out''... OK.. so within 5 min of meeting me.. he TOLD me to have a baby... cue dumbfounded look by me... While I would love nothing more than to have a baby RIGHT now... I find it rather irresponsible for a doctor to tell a woman to have a child... not knowing anything about their life or their circumstances...

I do understand his logic (i.e. start trying to have a child and if you are unsuccessful, then we know you may have endometriosis.. and if you are successful, then you either a. dont have it.. or b. it will get better via pregnancy...) but...

Am I the only one who thinks that having a baby (rather the ability to) should NOT be a measure of my health? We are not just talking a 2 minute pee on a stick here and boom you know you are pregnant.. we are talking about a life long commitment that is being suggested as a measure of your health... I am just completely flabbergasted by this recommendation...

Now.. I assume that we ladies who are contributing to this particular post, have in the past TTC''d or are currently or very nearly in the future going to TTC... but I just wanted to point out that the above mentioned advice is really only effective and responsible if you have TRULY been diagnosed with endometriosis... (which I have not, and is why I am sooo shocked)...

I waited 8months to get into a highly recommended dr. in the US... which I get to see two weeks from this friday (YES YES YES!!!) and I hope to get all this on the table. I stopped taking BCpills in August... and upon news this past friday of hubby and I moving back to the states in 6 weeks.. we have ''half-assed'' started the baby dancing.. LOL.. that is to say.. we didnt use protection.. but we arent actively following the chart.. and if we are PREGGO... then wooohooo.. yay for us.. we''ve wanted kids for years.

Good luck to all us who are TTC... It is sooo very exciting.. and I am sooo glad we have our own thread now!!! this is fantastic.

baby dust... baby dust... baby dust....

Jaders - I sincerely apologize to you and anyone else reading this thread if I was unclear. Let me try to clarify. I am ABSOLUTELY NOT suggesting that ANYONE should try to get pregnant simply as a measure of their health, and neither is/was my doctor. He is extremely responsible and very well-informed - one of the reasons I trust him so much is that he consistently gives me evidence that he keeps up with all of the latest research and methods available to him, while at the same time being compassionate and good with patients.

I am very sorry that you had that experience. You are completely correct that laparoscopy is the only way to definitively diagnose endometriosis. In my case, it was performed when I was 18 because I was having fairly severe pain that was affecting my quality of life and was refractory to most of the first-line treatments (and the others had side effects and/or interactions that would have made them an inappropriate choice for me). The laparoscopy was performed by my Dr. and he did indeed find endometrial growth, which he removed. Since then, with treatment, I''ve had minimal pain, but since its such an unpredictable disease, he says there is no way for me or anyone else to know how it might or might not affect their fertility.

I think the Dr. that you saw who gave the suggestion of getting pregnant as a way to determine if you *might* have endometriosis was off his or her rocker, and I completely understand your concern. I think that laparoscopy can be a good option both to confirm the diagnosis but more importantly if you are either refractory to other treatments as I was or unable to get pregnant when you want to and are ready and trying.

Anyway, I hope that clarifies things somewhat. FWIW, my doctor told me that speaking medically he feels obliged to tell me to have kids as soon as possible. But he was very understanding when I told him that my DH and I aren''t sure we want kids at all, much less in the near future, and that after soul-searching and talking about it with DH, we both agree that we would rather find we are unable to have a child naturally if we change our minds down the road, than have a child too soon when we are emotionally and financially unprepared. I don''t want to downplay the devastation that infertility can be for many women, but for me personally, I''d rather risk that than having a child when I don''t really want one.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
EBree, it''s definitely important that they turn down the epidural before you start to push because then you can feel the contractions, which helps you push in a more productive way. Also, some drs. say that the timing of the epidual is important in preventing "failure to progress," but that''s still controversial.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 11:16:59 PM
Author: peonygirl
EBree, it''s definitely important that they turn down the epidural before you start to push because then you can feel the contractions, which helps you push in a more productive way. Also, some drs. say that the timing of the epidual is important in preventing ''failure to progress,'' but that''s still controversial.

Everything I have heard, read, seen says that epiduals DO NOT slow down the birth process. People used to believe that but now they realized it is not true. If anything it could speed things along b/c a tired mom in pain slows down the progression. In my birthing class they said sometimes women have to have c-secs just because they wear themselves out. Once the baby is in a certain position you only have so much time to have a healthy delivery.

My hospital has self controlled epis (a button that will give you more). I was told to stop giving it to myself at 8 cms IF I want to feel the delivery. Not sure I do. I will decide that later. I have no birth plans and don''t really think they fit my personality. I only have three birthing requirements. 1. doctor 2. epi 3. hospital. The rest will fall in to place.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies!

Hey!!! Just wanted to chime in here, re: epidurals.... As some of you know, I have been an L&D RN for close to 8 yrs at a major hospital in the NYC metro area.....I just wanted to let you all know that there have been many, many studies which have investigated the correlation between early epidural placement (e.g. when a woman is in very early labor... 1 or 2 cms) and progression of labor. They have found that even with early placement of an epidural, women have still progressed normally on the labor curve. Bottom line....even if you get an epidural very early in the labor, you should still dilate/progress normally...it should not "slow you down."

As far as "needing to turn down the epidural" when it comes close to pushing time....that is completely untrue. I would say 97-98% of the patient population at my hospital get epidurals, and we RARELY turn off/lower the continuous infusion of epidural medication, unless a woman has such a block that she cannot even move her legs, which sometimes happens, but it is rare. Keep in mind that the continuous infusion is mostly a relative of Novocaine mixed with a narcotic such as Fentanyl, so some women get very numb, almost like how it is when one goes to the dentist, except its your lower half that becomes numb! Tacori, we use the PCA (stands for patient-controlled-analgesia) epidural pumps at my hospital for the patients...its wonderful. You can bolus yourself with more medication by pressing the button they give you. You will have a lock out, as they will explain...there is no way to "overdose" yourself because the machine will only dose you every 8-12 minutes, or wherever their parameters are set at....

Anyway, I could go on and on, but just wanted to let you know how things REALLY go!!! I always respect my patients decisions, but I have to say, epidurals are a savior...most patients do extremely well with them!!!!

Best of luck to you Tacori...you will do great!
36.gif

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dani! It''s nice to know that we can come to you with questions, etc. One of my friends from high school is a L&D nurse and was actually in the operating room when my other friend was induced this past weekend...I''m sure it was reasuring to have her there!
5.gif
BTW...how was your wedding? Please post pictures when you get a chance!

Has any of you considered using a fertility monitor from the get go? I have a friend who thought she was pregnant and when she got her period, she and her DH were realized how much they really wanted a baby. So, the very next month they went out and bought a fertility monitor, used it once and got pregnant right away!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 6:50:52 PM

Date: 10/29/2007 6:44:46 PM
Author: musey

Isn''t it adorable? It''s called a hotsling, and you can use it for bigger babies, too. It''s taking all I have not to order one. The one below is the print I want. I''m such a nerd!
OMG - I LOVE those!!! Great find! I think my DH would start having panic attacks if I started buying stuff for the baby now...but, who says he has to know.
31.gif

regalada

Shiny_Rock
Well, ladies, I''m pregnant.

I had given up hope yesterday after a BFN, but my temp was up today so I gave it another try with a cheap test. There was a line, not the thickest or darkest line, but a line nonetheless. I could not believe it! So I ran upstairs and woke DH up to have him take a look and he saw it too. He didn''t want to get too excited because it was faint. So I took another cheap test with second urine and line still there. So I brought out the First Response test and there it was, that beautiful second line.

It took us eight months to get here. The only things that were different about this cycle was cramping that was not quite like period cramping, an oilier than normal face, and sorry if TMI, but cervical mucus that did not look like any other I ever had the days right before my period.

I''m at work trying to get through the day with all these thoughts in my head!
6.gif
Please send sticky vibes!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the great news! And nice to hear from someone in their 30''s!! Any advise for some of us who are thinking about TTC in our 30''s?
Keep us posted ... soooo exciting!!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
sticky vibes! sticky vibes! sticky vibes!
36.gif

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that''s great news Regalada...wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Ditto on the advice giving to those of us in their 30''s...anything you can offer would be helpful (even though I just turned 30 last month).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results