cheerleader1.gif
yayy.gif
manybounce.gif
dancing_penguin.gif
cleader.gif
egyptian.gif
smile2222.gif
ringyroses.gif

OMG LISA!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO FREAK'N HAPPY FOR YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
emstar.gif
emstar.gif
emotion-19.gif
emrainbow.gif
HURRAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS LISA!!!!

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
MELA, ERICA, BB, LL

Have I arrived to Jerkstore Central???

My pee cup runneth over this morning!

I also did a FRER to make sure.

OMG, BB where did u get all those emoticons??

Put a call into RE already.

EPT digi is sensitive to 50 miu. I''m sorta freaking out!

Have u guys checked out this site?

When u are going crazy w/ testing it can help!

http://www.peeonastick.com/

I''ll update w/ beta #''s later..............

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yaaah Lisa! And those digis are totally NOT sensitive so you must have lots of HCG! Could it be twins?? Sending lots of sticky vibes and baby dust your way! You deserve this... all those needles paid off!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
YAY Lisa!!!!!!! Out of all of us, you have definitely worked the hardest for this BFP!! YAY!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY!!! Lisa, I''m so excited for you, girl!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cara

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 10:23:36 AM
Author: blushingbride
biggyhug.gif
congrats.gif
runaround1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
yayy.gif
manybounce.gif
dancing_penguin.gif
cleader.gif
egyptian.gif
smile2222.gif
ringyroses.gif

OMG LISA!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO FREAK''N HAPPY FOR YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Er, what she said. To Blenheim and Lisa, jerkstores extraordinaire!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
LOL...I know I got carried away with emoticons, but I felt Lisa deserves the extra fan fare...she was the hardest TTCer and I''m just so freaken happy for her!
9.gif

sbde

Brilliant_Rock
LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaahhhH!! congrats!! congrats congrats congrats congrats!!

so thrilled - you jerkstore! ok there are way too many repeated words and exclamation points in this post, but man after everything you''ve been putting into this, i couldn''t be happier for you. yay for one more addition to the preggo (or barely preggo!) thread.

welcome!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS LISA! I am so happy for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
Woooooo Hoooooooo! YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Lisa I could not be any happier or more excited for you!
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
lisa - what''s an FRER?

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Lulu, I *think* it''s First Response Early Response pg test. I THINK.
9.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 9:54:02 AM
Author: mela lu

As for me, I''m CD14 (typical O day) but I have yet to have any EWCF. Just 3 days of Watery. I typically do get at least a day of EW, so I''m thinking I may have a slightly delayed O this cycle. This is my first ''normal'' cycle since the m/c (last cycle was 30 days rather than 28) so it is possible that it''s off a day or so. I''m drinking TONS of water to increase my CF....so best I can do is cross my fingers and toes. ETA: I''ve also had 3 days of - OPK sticks. Maybe today will give me a + ?

The strangest thing is that I''ve had nausea for two days now. (yesterday and today). Is that odd for O time?

ETA #2: Also, I got another negative OPK test today...but LOTS of ovulatory pains. Based on the OPK sticks, I have not ''surged'' any LH yet this cycle.
Should I just ignore the OPK sticks and stick with what my I think my body is telling me?
So sorry to steal your thunder Lisa - I''m Still OVER THE MOON excited for you!!!

I think my question(s) got overlooked in the excitement of your bebe!

Anyone have a clue about nausea around O time?
Are these OPK sticks all their cracked up to be?

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
No thunder stolen MELA!

(You guys rock! So, the lesson is if I can get pg. SO can u!)

I don''t have a good answer for u except to say that I am usually extremely tired around O.

OPK''s are tricky. U should pee on them twice a day am/pm to catch the surge properly.

And the color of both lines has to be the same!!!!!!

Got the BETA back ta ta ta da..............185 miu!!!!!!
9.gif

That''s officially preggero!

Please stick and not be chromosomally defunct!!!!

I go back for beta on Monday it should have quadrupled by then.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Mela, totally, I didn''t see that post at all!

Honestly, I feel nausea when I''m o''ing, which is weird. I have been told many times that the sticks shouldn''t be taken as "word", ya know? If your body is telling you that you''re o''ing, DO IT LIKE BUNNIES ON SPEED.

Seriously, grain of salt, my friend. You could just be o''ing late, though. FF has me fertile today, but I just don''t feel it. I have - OPKs, too, no O pain like usual.... Blah.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Blenhem and Lisa!!!
Lots of sticky vibes to you both.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Yay Lisa! How many DPO (DPT?) are you? Are ya past the 14 day mark yet?

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS LISA! YAY! Sticky sticky vibes!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS Lisa!!! How exciting!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
congrats lisa!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
heres to a happy and healthy 9 months
emcocktl.gif
---i''ll drink to you since af came the other day
38.gif

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 7:58:03 PM
Author: Independent Gal

WOW, so many happy lurkers and great supporters for moi. Hello to everyone.

I guess I''ve been hangin'' around this board for a while, no? TTC since December 07.

Assuming this is a healthy pg. 7-8 months of trying wasn''t that long but required intervention.

Who knows how long it would''ve taken w/o the drugs, etc??? At 39+ perhaps never!

INDY - 8/1 is 15 DPT!!!!! But they also factor in the 36-48 hrs. after trigger for O time so 8/1 is 13 DPO!

Looks like the EDD is 4/13/09 asssuming no multiples based on trigger shot day.

Olivia''s b-day is 4/4/07.

Lots of DIAMOND
emotion-5.gif
babies if I make it to EDD.

MELA - I forgot to say that the OPK''s once both lines are the "same" color you have 36 hrs. until O supposedly.
I had spotty luck w/ these. One cycle I got + for 2-3 days, WTH??

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Wow Lisa, I am rooting for you and a successful full-term pregnancy. You really do deserve this - after all you''ve been through. My heartiest well wishes!

re: OPKs. I gave up on them. Maybe I missed a + result. who knows. All I know is that I didn''t have any EWCF this month and yesterday I had major Ovulation pains, so I''m thinking that was it for this cycle. ??? Weird. We did enough BD''ing before hand to cover us in case yesterday was O day, and maybe we''ll have fun tonight just in case of a late O. Next cycle, I''m going to temp b/c it really does take away this terrible "have I O''d yet?" feeling.

Last night I crawled into bed and did my guilty pleasure: box of Kleenex and "The Notebook". Ahh. Nothing like hormone fueled tears!
41.gif

Baby dust me girls. I would LOVE to be your next Jerkstore!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 10:54:36 AM
Author: lisa1.01fvs1

Date: 7/31/2008 7:58:03 PM
Author: Independent Gal

WOW, so many happy lurkers and great supporters for moi. Hello to everyone.

I guess I've been hangin' around this board for a while, no? TTC since December 07.

Assuming this is a healthy pg. 7-8 months of trying wasn't that long but required intervention.

Who knows how long it would've taken w/o the drugs, etc??? At 39+ perhaps never!

INDY - 8/1 is 15 DPT!!!!! But they also factor in the 36-48 hrs. after trigger for O time so 8/1 is 13 DPO!

Looks like the EDD is 4/13/09 asssuming no multiples based on trigger shot day.

Olivia's b-day is 4/4/07.

Lots of DIAMOND
emotion-5.gif
babies if I make it to EDD.

MELA - I forgot to say that the OPK's once both lines are the 'same' color you have 36 hrs. until O supposedly.
I had spotty luck w/ these. One cycle I got + for 2-3 days, WTH??
Lisa - have you had any symptoms?? Also, I had + OPK this month for 3 days...what does that mean?

So, I'm on CD 31 and no AF in sight...I might POAS this weekend. I have a feeling that my AF is probably going to come and it's just late (it was late last month). I don't want to get my hopes up.
7.gif

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
41.gif

Date: 8/1/2008 11:05:14 AM
Wow Lisa, I am rooting for you and a successful full-term pregnancy. You really do deserve this - after all you''ve been through. My heartiest well wishes!

re: OPKs. I gave up on them. Maybe I missed a + result. who knows. All I know is that I didn''t have any EWCF this month and yesterday I had major Ovulation pains, so I''m thinking that was it for this cycle. ??? Weird. We did enough BD''ing before hand to cover us in case yesterday was O day, and maybe we''ll have fun tonight just in case of a late O. Next cycle, I''m going to temp b/c it really does take away this terrible ''have I O''d yet?'' feeling.

Last night I crawled into bed and did my guilty pleasure: box of Kleenex and ''The Notebook''. Ahh. Nothing like hormone fueled tears!
41.gif

Oh geez...the Notebook gets me everytime!!! On our flight back from Italy, they played two tear jerkers...August Rush and then PS I LOVE YOU...needless to say I was crying the whole flight home. I was asking DH why they would play those movies (esp. PS I LOVE YOU) on a plane?? I must have looked ridiculous crying non-stop!
39.gif
41.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 11:05:14 AM

re: OPKs. I gave up on them. Maybe I missed a + result. who knows. All I know is that I didn''t have any EWCF this month and yesterday I had major Ovulation pains, so I''m thinking that was it for this cycle. ??? Weird. We did enough BD''ing before hand to cover us in case yesterday was O day, and maybe we''ll have fun tonight just in case of a late O. Next cycle, I''m going to temp b/c it really does take away this terrible ''have I O''d yet?'' feeling.

Last night I crawled into bed and did my guilty pleasure: box of Kleenex and ''The Notebook''. Ahh. Nothing like hormone fueled tears!
41.gif

If you typically do have EWCF and this month you didn''t, it may be that your body is still getting back on track after your m/c...estrogen during the first half of your cycle prepares the egg, and also causes EWCF, so it is *possible* that this month may still be soon for conception... Of course you never know what our bodies will do (look at Erika!) but I always think it''s good to be reaslitic too. The cycle before I got preggo I had no EWCF and then ended up also having a very short LP (the estrogen at the start of the cycle also signals the progesterone part of it... its all one big feedback loop). I was so sad that month, but wish that I had been more aware that our cycles take time to regulate. It''ds also possible you just "missed" the EWCF, it is pretty slippery
14.gif

About your nausea at O-time.... again, that cycle before I got preggo I had a really strange bout of nausea when my temps hit their peak, which I think was a reaction to the progesteron (progesterone is also involved in morning sickness). Maybe your body produced a huge dose of progesterone this cycle at O time and it made you ill? Just a thought.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Oh Dreamer, keep talking girl - you are so rational and logical and exactly what I need to hear. I''m still nausious. 3rd day. weird. This cycle has not been text book for me, so maybe you''re right and my body just has not returned back to normal yet. Le sigh. I really really really liked the April 24th EDD that this cycle would have given me. It would have been a Taurus like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh life. You just cannot plan it.

Alas, it ain''t over till the fat F''n lady sings. Thanks for your input DD. Much appreciated!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 11:13:38 AM
Author: blushingbride
41.gif

Oh geez...the Notebook gets me everytime!!! On our flight back from Italy, they played two tear jerkers...August Rush and then PS I LOVE YOU...needless to say I was crying the whole flight home. I was asking DH why they would play those movies (esp. PS I LOVE YOU) on a plane?? I must have looked ridiculous crying non-stop!
39.gif
41.gif

HAHA those are tear jerk(store)jerkers indeed! Also, "The Lakehouse" with Sandy B and Keanu Reeves. whoa. Killer. They slay me everytime.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
On my flights to and from Hawaii, we had "Fool's Gold" and "Nim's Island". Not the best. I slept through Nim's!

This weekend I'm working at a snackbooth for a basketball game. Dh's school gets all proceeds made and it's usually hectic. Put on the plastic gloves, take off the plastic gloves, give change, wash hands, eat muffin... Unfortunately, I also have to make CHILI Dogs! I don't eat meat, and just having to touch the hot dogs make me *urf*. Still, I love him, and I love the kids at that school, and BOY do they need uniforms! So I'm more than happy to help.

Hopefully I'll get some lovin' tonight.

ETA: I forgot to mention another friend who recently fell pregnant. Completely a surprise, as in- Not wanting a baby at all. *le sigh of all le sighs*

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Lisa! May you have a wonderful and smooth pregnancy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results