shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

jazzoboe

Shiny_Rock
Hi, BM! I didn't see your post until just now. Yes, I have been temping this cycle. I started opks at CD 12 and got positives on CD 16 and 17, and my temp dipped a little on CD 17 and popped up on CD 18, kept climbing through CD 21 and has stayed high since. It also matches up with exactly when I thought I ovulated last month. So I think that's putting me at an 11 day LP, which is not as long as I previously thought it was but should be okay, I think.

Anywho, 8dpo today and trying so hard not to obsess over symptoms, though I've given in and taken a couple wondfos (negative so far of course). My chart is still looking good (coverline is around 97.9 and my temp has been hanging at 98.4-98.6) and I don't know if I feel different from last month. My boobs are a bit tender, but nowhere near as bad as they were at this point last month. It's also kind of hard to tell because I've had some serious pain in my mid-upper back the past few days, but I suspect that is due to my mattress and not a pg symptom at all.

Expecting AF Saturday, maybe Sunday. I promised myself I won't touch a FRER until Friday unless I see something on a wondfo because it's a slippery slope to wasting all my money on hpts :lol-2:

Also, I did something probably dumb and tested with a cheapie opk today just for kicks, since I've read some people saying they had positive opks when they were pg (sometimes before a + hpt). Annnd yeah, it's definitely positive. I KNOW that doesn't necessarily mean anything at all (although I am confident I'm not having delayed ovulation because my cm is scant and creamy.) But it is keeping my hope alive enough that the bfn hpt isn't bothering me. Plus it's still super early.

Also TMI -- my cervix dropped after ovulation but the past maybe 3 days has retreated back up high. Unfortunately, I wasn't monitoring close enough in past cycles to know if that's normal for me pre-AF but at least if it starts dropping it might be a warning AF is on the way.

So that's me just trying to stay sane over here!

jazzoboe

Shiny_Rock
Sooo...I did a thing this morning.

Dipped a wondfo with FMU, and at first, I thought it was totally negative again, but upon looking closer I could swear there was a hint of a shadow of a line (and it had only been 5 minutes or so). So faint I don't think anyone would believe me. But I had a really strong feeling since last night that I was pg, so I couldn't help myself and I got out a FRER.

And there was a beautiful light pink second line!

Definitely not an evap. I ran out and bought another box of FRERs plus some clear blue digis (I really wanted the ones with the weeks indicator because I've heard they're more sensitive, but apparently they're not selling those anymore! ;() I tested with another FRER from a different box with SMU to confirm and the line looks the same. Digi is negative, which is a bummer because I'd really like to be able to show DH the word "pregnant" when I tell him tonight. But it's super early days still (9dpo). Hopefully it'll be positive tomorrow, but I'm not going to be able to keep this to myself, so DH is just going to have to make do with a line for today!

I half can't believe it at all and half am not even surprised. I've been super bloaty and had this weird constantly starving and super full at the same time feeling going on, and I got nauseous after finishing only about half my dinner last night. That, plus some notable cramping, gassy/burpy feeling, unusually greasy hair, and a bit of oddly clingy behavior from one of my dogs definitely had my suspicions up the past day or two, but I really didn't want to let myself believe it in case I was wrong.

Without further ado (and the lines looks way more pink to me in real life):
upload_2017-11-15_9-44-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-15_9-43-28.png
    upload_2017-11-15_9-43-28.png
    918.6 KB · Views: 53

jazzoboe

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Asscher!

I wrapped up one of my tests with a onesie for DH when he got home from work. He was thrilled, but not shocked. He said he didn't want to get my hopes up, but he just had a feeling a few days ago that this was our month. He's been really sweet today asking me how I'm feeling and brought me flowers when he came home. :love:

I'm feeling very positive today and just hopeful that this little bean is going to stick!

ranabdkb

Rough_Rock
Trade
Your charting probably won''t be dependable for several months, particularly after an IUD because it causes not only hormonal but also physical characteristics in your body for a while. However, you may still become pregnant before you''re regular. So, it''s good that you had it removed before really TTC.

Some of us have a crazy chart ALL the time!
3.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results