shape
carat
color
clarity

The new Official LIW List!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Story here

9.gif

And thanks!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

jokellym

Rough_Rock
HEllo! What a great site!! I would like to be added to this list!! I hope I am doing this right!!
Thanks!
Kelly

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome jokellym! Hope to hear more from you, and hope that your wait is short!

amyg

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I''m a new LIW and would like to be added to the list. Thanks!!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there AmyG! Glad you came aboard, we love company!!!!

callista

Rough_Rock
Can I be added? Thank you!!!!
emangel.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
And the newest member of the LIW iiiiissssssss........ CALLISTA!

Welcome, and may your wait be short and sweet!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2006 4:03:44 AM
Author: callista
Can I be added? Thank you!!!!
emangel.gif
If this is Callista Flockhart, girl, ladies everywhere are pulling for you!!!
face23.gif

callista

Rough_Rock
Hey Jenwill and ladies!

Thanks for the warm welcome and being a part of the list!

Moonriver:

Unfortunately I am not Callista Flockart, but I''m rootin'' for the real one too!
9.gif

Shay

Shiny_Rock
Hey powers-that-be you can take me off the list
1.gif
... I got all the way up to number 7! Wow

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I was joking, but you never know who''s lurking on PS!!
9.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
WooHoo for SHAY!!!!! Congratulations and I happily remove from the list. I am so happy that someone from the top ten got to graduate!!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2006 6:34:57 PM
Author: jenwill
WooHoo for SHAY!!!!! Congratulations and I happily remove from the list. I am so happy that someone from the top ten got to graduate!!!!!

You and me both, Jen!
2.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Jen and Lauren, I''m rootin'' for you girls!!! The view may be great from up here, but it''s still nice to see one of us in the top 10 say Adieu to the LIW list
9.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I guess it''s time to CROSS ME OFF!!! YAY!!! Will post pics asap!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
WooHoo for ~SweetPea~!!!!!!!! Congrats and I am looking forward to hearing your story!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Hi there,
Could you add me to the list?
35.gif

I am soooo glad I''m not the only LIW. And I''ve been that way since the summer. grumble. Oh well, it''s not going to affect the actual date of the wedding, so I shouldn''t tie myself up in knots about it. I''m just not that good with suspense.

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Hey all
35.gif

Add me to the LIW list. My wait have officially started. Lets hope the wait is not too long.

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
Hi! I''m new to Pricescope....well I have been lurking for awhile. I''m 24 and my boyfriend and I have been together 4 years and I am officially a Lady in Waiting. I hope this wait won''t be too long
35.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the new ladies! I hope your stay won''t be too long!
35.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2006 4:43:12 PM
Author: anchor31
35.gif

I second that!

Also: Firebirdgold your dog is SO CUTE!!!
30.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
What the...? I''m number 50?
23.gif
Holy lord, don''t tell my boyfriend that or he''ll hold my ring ransom until I get into the top 5ers!Yikes...

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaakkk! I''m number 9!!! He better get a move on it soon!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to the newest LIW!

AmberWaves- hopefully he won''t wait until you are in the top 5ers....believe me the wait is not fun.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
37.gif

Hi everyone!...

I''m new in this forum and wasn''t sure if I should join or not...but I have been reading many posts and see how you support each other and give good advice!...so here it goes.

I don''t know what would make me an official Lady in waiting?. So I''ll let you decide if you think I am a Lady in waiting or if I''m just over-thinking and need to just relax!.

I''ve been with my BF for a little over a year and a half...it has been amazing and I never been so sure in my life about anything. I know he''s the one for me...I''m happy, in love and have a great relationship
30.gif
. I''ve tried to be careful to not say things that look like I am "putting pressure on him"....but it''s so hard!. We''ve talked about the future...he''s told me he knows I''m in his future....we actually have talked about getting engaged, getting married, having kids, etc etc etc....but nothing!. We actually even designed together the new house that he is buying (we don''t live together). That is actually mostly my decision...I don''t wnat to move in before I see something concrete.

The problem is that I feel like this is not fair...I''m just sitting here waiting...without being able to plan my life out because I don''t know what to expect or what his plans are. I feel like I should just go about my business and have my own plan....but in the back of my head I can''t. I see job opportunities pass me by because I''m just aiting to see what is going to happen (we live about 1 hr 15 minutes form each other) so I feel like I shouldn''t plan on getting a new job...what if then I have to move?....pretty stupid...

I just fel stuck.....it''s like my life is just stuck waiting for him to do something!....it''s not right. I''m not asking for a specific date....but is it too much to ask to know what time frame he''s thinking about?. I am thinking of having a talk with him tonight. Not an ultimatum or anything....but something so that he sees how I''m feeling...

Then there is my family!
39.gif
they keep asking me EVERYDAY what he is waiting for, why hasn''t he proposed, etc etc...they are driving me insane
7.gif
and then when I tell them to stop they say they never have asked....crazy!

I''m just very confused...maybe is just all these people getting engaged, married, having kids around me and they just look at me like "ok, come on! what''s wrong?"....

Sorry about the long post....so...do I make the list?

M~

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
I think it is a good idea to talk time frames just so you know you''re on the same page. I hear ya on the family and friends. My family is always asking when he is going to propose. I just tell them that it will happen when we are both ready. Let us know how that talk goes.
1.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2006 4:44:28 PM
Author: albicocca
Date: 1/19/2006 4:43:12 PM

Author: anchor31

35.gif

I second that!

Also: Firebirdgold your dog is SO CUTE!!!
30.gif

Thank you albicocca!
5.gif
He''s super soft too, and plush like a high-end stuffed animal. Of course all my new clothes seem to be tan or orange colored. "Dog hair, don''t leave home without it!" Oh, and my bf''s cats totally boss him around!
Your ring looks fab, and waaay bigger than a 1.08 ct.

Thanks for putting me on the list! I hope all of our stays prove to be short, but I am so glad I''m not the only one quietly going insane.
32.gif
Is it just me, or do men seem to expect us to be telepathic even tho they complain that we expect them to be? I mean, in their heads they are thinking about the ring/engagement/marrige thing and saving money and such, so they just don''t understand when we get frustrated about nothing happening. Since there is progress in their minds. grrrr.

Mandarine, I agree with TXblonde. You should, very gently, ask for a time frame. It''s very reasonable considering that it''s affecting your career. IMO you should maybe broach it from that direction. My bf and I both know that when we finally live together it''ll be in very close proximity to a wedding date, yet I refer to it as ''when we consolidate (households)''. That way it doesn''t sound like I''m pressuring him to propose, same idea. For the first ''time frame'' conversation, I''d recommend totally avoiding the m word unless he brings it up. And don''t forget about the whole boy-soon vs. girl-soon. very annoying.

lucious librarian

Rough_Rock
1.gif
I too am a "Lady in Waiting." LOL. Please add me to the list. I am new here and sure do love it so far.
Peace

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Jenwill - Please add me to the list
26.gif

M~

dcsvnnhpeach

Rough_Rock
I''m new, I''m new, I''m new, I''m new!!

Add me on the list, thank you....................oh and please Lord Jesus get me off the list QUICK!!!!
17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results