shape
carat
color
clarity

The New 2015 Bracelet Thread

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks LLJsmom! :wavey: I'm really liking the bracelet as well.. it did take a bit of getting used to. All of my other jewelry comes off when I get home. This bracelet stays on 24/7. Cartier said too much on and off strips the screws.
Haahaaa.. I bought wrist sweat bands to put over it when I am cleaning or cooking. :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1415642916|3780713 said:
Thanks LLJsmom! :wavey: I'm really liking the bracelet as well.. it did take a bit of getting used to. All of my other jewelry comes off when I get home. This bracelet stays on 24/7. Cartier said too much on and off strips the screws.
Haahaaa.. I bought wrist sweat bands to put over it when I am cleaning or cooking. :lol:

Rubies, no joke! I've read the Love bracelet owners do exactly that!! Lol! Wristbands when they workout or want to protect their bracelet. I have tried on the cuff before and it just does NOT look good in my wrist! ARGH!! I love it on you. Congrats on this classic piece. I think I will look even more beautiful as you wear it through the years.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so funny that you heard that too.. I had actually googled how not to scratch the bracelet and that's where I got the idea!
Originally I was thinking of buying the cuff because it was EZ on and off but it felt less comfortable than the full bracelet. Thanks again!! :wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1415642916|3780713 said:

I love your bracelet. Did it take you long to get used to the bracelet being on your wrist 24/7? I also considered getting the cuff because I'd be able to remove it nightly. I just didn't like it nearly as much as the full bracelet. I keep going back and forth trying to decide if it would really bother me wearing it all the time.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Calliecake!
I see you are having the same quandary as I was.. REALLY wanting to get a cuff so it was easy to get on and off but REALLY liking the complete bracelet SO much better.. :roll:
Well I have "learned" a lot of things since I bought the bracelet a few weeks ago. We were on vacation and I bought it Europe which saved about 20% off of the USA prices, which certainly was nice. I usually buy branded jewelry at a great discount from Ebay but this bracelet seemed to be a terrible piece to buy on Ebay. There were tons of fakes with very real looking serial numbers and the ones that were definitely real sold pretty close to what I could buy it for in Europe. Also.. Cartier improved the screw system in the past few years and most of the Ebay bracelets had the old system where the screws totally came out. I knew that if I was going to get it that I had to buy it brand new from Cartier.
As far as wearing a bracelet 24/7 when you are the kind of girl who strips off their finery the moment they get into the house? Well I'm still adjusting.. but adjusting well. :lol: I kind of compare it to a new car. The first few dings you get are the dings that "hurt" the most. I am very conscience of it and try to use my right hand as much as I can as I wear the bracelet on my left. I really would love to wear it with my watch on the same right handed wrist but I think it would scratch both the bracelet and the watch up and that would stink. I even bought a rubber bracelet that has clear beads on it as a bumper but they still "clanked" a little.
Now for the positive of keeping it on 24/7?? I enjoy it 24/7! If I could take it on and off I would wear it only a few hours a day. Now I look down at my wrist and it's there all the time just inviting me to smile and think.. geez.. that's a fabulous bracelet!!
Sorry that I ended up writing a book about my bracelet experience so far! :love:
Did they help you? I hope so. :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1415657610|3780854 said:
Hi Calliecake!
I see you are having the same quandary as I was.. REALLY wanting to get a cuff so it was easy to get on and off but REALLY liking the complete bracelet SO much better.. :roll:
Well I have "learned" a lot of things since I bought the bracelet a few weeks ago. We were on vacation and I bought it Europe which saved about 20% off of the USA prices, which certainly was nice. I usually buy branded jewelry at a great discount from Ebay but this bracelet seemed to be a terrible piece to buy on Ebay. There were tons of fakes with very real looking serial numbers and the ones that were definitely real sold pretty close to what I could buy it for in Europe. Also.. Cartier improved the screw system in the past few years and most of the Ebay bracelets had the old system where the screws totally came out. I knew that if I was going to get it that I had to buy it brand new from Cartier.
As far as wearing a bracelet 24/7 when you are the kind of girl who strips off their finery the moment they get into the house? Well I'm still adjusting.. but adjusting well. :lol: I kind of compare it to a new car. The first few dings you get are the dings that "hurt" the most. I am very conscience of it and try to use my right hand as much as I can as I wear the bracelet on my left. I really would love to wear it with my watch on the same right handed wrist but I think it would scratch both the bracelet and the watch up and that would stink. I even bought a rubber bracelet that has clear beads on it as a bumper but they still "clanked" a little.
Now for the positive of keeping it on 24/7?? I enjoy it 24/7! If I could take it on and off I would wear it only a few hours a day. Now I look down at my wrist and it's there all the time just inviting me to smile and think.. geez.. that's a fabulous bracelet!!
Sorry that I ended up writing a book about my bracelet experience so far! :love:

Cool story, Rubies!

But this thread is really torture for me cuz I need everyone's bracelets! :lol:

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Sharon! I know you are a Cartier fan just like me!
Everyone's bracelets are SOOOOO beautiful.. I totally agree.
Makes me want to get a diamond one.. :think:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1415664468|3780920 said:
Thanks Sharon! I know you are a Cartier fan just like me!
Everyone's bracelets are SOOOOO beautiful.. I totally agree.
Makes me want to get a diamond one.. :think:

Diamond Juste un Clou. RINSE REPEAT :lol:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELOVELOVE Juste un Clou!! Not even sure it needs the diamonds on it.. just plain is still fabu!
I actually tried the sans diamond version at Cartier that day.. the price was very close to the LOVE bracelet. Got the LOVE because it was more classic. :dance:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1415666432|3780934 said:
LOVELOVELOVE Juste un Clou!! Not even sure it needs the diamonds on it.. just plain is still fabu!
I actually tried the sans diamond version at Cartier that day.. the price was very close to the LOVE bracelet. Got the LOVE because it was more classic. :dance:

Gotcha. I agree that the bracelet does "not" need diamonds, but it is very sweet with them! And I can assure you if the Can$ was not as horrible as it was, I would have bought the rose gold version while in Vegas in Sept.

Enjoy your Cartier!

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I concur 100%.. things are always sweeter with diamonds. :love:
Hopefully a rose gold one will be in your near future! :dance:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1415657610|3780854 said:
Hi Calliecake!
Well I have "learned" a lot of things since I bought the bracelet a few weeks ago. We were on vacation and I bought it Europe which saved about 20% off of the USA prices, which certainly was nice. I usually buy branded jewelry at a great discount from Ebay but this bracelet seemed to be a terrible piece to buy on Ebay. There were tons of fakes with very real looking serial numbers and the ones that were definitely real sold pretty close to what I could buy it for in Europe. Also.. Cartier improved the screw system abo in the past few years and most of the Ebay bracelets had the old system where the screws totally came out. I knew that if I was going to get it that I had to buy it brand new from Cartier.

Thank you for your post Rubies-R-Me. I have gone back and forth on this for the past two years. I also garden a lot in the summer and worry I will destroying the bracelet while gardening. Just when I think I've made a decision not to get one, I see your post! Thank goodness the sales assistants are so nice at the Cartier store. I'm sure I will be back to try it on a few more times.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1415567733|3780256 said:
AprilBaby|1415562812|3780211 said:
Aprilbaby's Charriol 18kt wire and diamonds in yg

Wow!!! Your bracelet is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for posting yours. Is it a recent find? :love:

Clearance at Nordstrom! Got it for a steal!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Rubies-R-Me|1415647294|3780762 said:
That's so funny that you heard that too.. I had actually googled how not to scratch the bracelet and that's where I got the idea!
Originally I was thinking of buying the cuff because it was EZ on and off but it felt less comfortable than the full bracelet. Thanks again!! :wavey:

Yay a LOVE!!!! I love the LOVE! and I love saying that too :) I have owned one for about 2 years and mine has some scratches but use the cleaning kit that they should have given you and it comes out pretty clean....it is just a pain as you are obviously wearing it when you are cleaning it. You can take the bracelet to Cartier to get shined etc but they only recommend doing that twice during the overall lifetime of the bracelet! Hope that helps some.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi SB621!
Yes.. gotta LOVE the LOVE.. I totally agree! :lol:
That is so interesting that you are only supposed to have Cartier polish it twice over the life span of the bracelet. I was wondering about that.. great info. Thanks!! :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please post your LOVE SB 8-)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let's have one of these, thank you very much!!
At Asscher Girl's private party at 66Mint, Asscher Girl tried these gorgeous bracelets. Mmmmmm :love:

_24519.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Acinom|1415896579|3782680 said:

I have a thread on it someplace. But is the WG size 17 with 4 diamonds

_24558.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I love all of these bracelets everyone! They make my teeny Tiffany DBTY 1-station look pretty rubbish!

One day I'd like a 3-station DBTY. Must focus & stop spending money on rubbish things!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I'm very tempted to do a JbG cuff with one ruby and one diamond - my children's birthstones. Do we thnk that would look great or should I do just rubies or just diamonds?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Acinom|1416850709|3789599 said:
Let's have one of these, thank you very much!!
At Asscher Girl's private party at 66Mint, Asscher Girl tried these gorgeous bracelets. Mmmmmm :love:

Wow! :shock:

Just wow . . . :shock:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think one ruby and one diamond would be beautiful and very sentimental since they represent both of your dear children. :love:
GREAT idea!!!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
I would love more bracelets, but unfortunately my hands are always so dry.

Let's see more! They're some gorgeous ones on the Mint 66 thread too. Amazing stuff!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1416901442|3790106 said:

Love it SB. Looks at home on your wrist.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty bling, I want to see some of the new Tiffany bracelet!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1416901442|3790106 said:

Gorgeous look SB!!! :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Rosebloom|1417210813|3791865 said:
I'm very tempted to do a JbG cuff with one ruby and one diamond - my children's birthstones. Do we thnk that would look great or should I do just rubies or just diamonds?

I think one ruby and one diamond in a JbG cuff will look stunning!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more PS bracelet eyecandy:

_24964.jpg

_24965.jpg

_24966.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the timeless look of the LOVE

_24967.jpg