Would you purchase a Mrs. Box?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No

Votes: 38 95.0%

• Total voters

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Do y'all think the Mrs. Boxes are worth it or not? I've always thought they are pretty but I don't know if they are worth purchasing or not...
The Mrs. Box

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mayk's thread might be of interest -

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i don't think they are personally but i don't find single ring boxes as useful as other folks do. i would more likely get a velvet or wood ring box from etsy for less, or spend more and get a wolf jewelry case (but that may not work if you just want a box for a special ring). =)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not worth the price tag imo. There’s a number of as nice alternatives that are less expensive. And you can occasionally get the Mrs Box preloved and at a less expensive cost.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think if someone wants to buy one for a special proposal or for wedding pictures then sure...It’s a cute memory. However, if it’s just being used as a storage box, I’d have to say no. There are a lot a very cute and relatively inexpensive options on Etsy if you’re looking for something similar.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I love velvet boxes but sadly I don't think the Mrs. Box brand is for me. I have had 3 and it took 3 to get one that is just barely acceptable in my eyes:( They seem to have had QA issues for a long time now. And it sucks because the boxes are so pretty!

I prefer theFamilyJoolz but that's just me. I have 3 or 4 boxes from her as well and have been happy with her customer service.

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
I have a familyjoolz one (took months to come) and a mrs. box. I really wanted them at the time, but honestly, they just sit there. I gave one of them to my stepdaughter when she got engaged, so that shows u how much use they got. But just fyi, if you really want the mrs. one, sign up for their newsletter. They usually have a sale right before Christmas. :)

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Must echo @MeowMeow that their QC has been a major issue. I, too, have ordered a number of them and zero consistency.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t see the point of the box.

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
I like vintage midcentury credenzas. my husband proposed with my ring in a miniature credenza for a doll house. My point of this is only if the Mrs. box means something to her, and/or she has hinted for it. Maybe get something custom with meaning for a keepsake might be more memorable!

edit: Sorry, just read your name OP, haha thought u were the groom to be asking. lol

Then if it's what I want and no quality issues as per other PSers comments sure.. if u want one!

Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Unless for a photo shoot or for keeping it safe during travel at night, I see no point. But if you want a little travel box, those can be had more economically. You could even get a mini travel case that would work for earrings and other pieces.

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
i dont see the value of it... i dont carry my ring box around with me. who cares what my ring box looks like sitting in my drawer all the time. haha

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
Wow these are beautiful!! I’m interested in these boxes now. Do you have photos of yours? Which one did you get?

I actually don't have one myself, but found out about them from my friend whose fiancé proposed with one. He bought the small square one in black leather with a push lock and it was divine! The quality was fantastic and I loved the little lock on it. I've been on their socials and website so many times but they have so many options I wouldn't know what to start with! Plus the options they have for the tops are amazing. I've never seen a Mrs Box in real life but have seen on the thread mentioned above that they've had a few quality control issues recently.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought they were kind of cute until I saw the prices!

Not a ring box person myself, as I find them too bulky to carry.

DK :roll2:

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
I think this is something to consider....exactly what does OP want thd box for? If its for engagement photos, and then wedding photos, yes, if you can afford the box, why not? I think they are great for photos. But for storage/travel...no. I have a great box that came with my riviere band from CVB, that is the absolute best travel box! I would prefer something like this, that can easily fit in any of my handbags. And the top is magnetic!
20200930_101302.jpg 20200930_101241.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn’t pay that for a box.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this is something to consider....exactly what does OP want thd box for? If its for engagement photos, and then wedding photos, yes, if you can afford the box, why not? I think they are great for photos. But for storage/travel...no. I have a great box that came with my riviere band from CVB, that is the absolute best travel box! I would prefer something like this, that can easily fit in any of my handbags. And the top is magnetic!
20200930_101302.jpg 20200930_101241.jpg

Ok Am I the only one who when first glancing at the photo above saw big chocolate bars?:-o 8) :lol:

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Ok Am I the only one who when first glancing at the photo above saw big chocolate bars?:-o 8) :lol:

Omg too funny!!! No i would not jam my rings between 2 choc bars haha!! :lol: :lol:
I found it on etsy, here it doesnt look so much like candy...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results