shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT The most beautiful wedding ring in the world

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A sneak peak for anyone still checking in on this thread. The band is still waiting on its milgrain edging, but you get the general idea. :)

IMG_1457.jpg
Omg this is so beautiful!!! Can’t wait to see it completed @mrs-b ! This is already one of my favourite rings/wedding sets ever!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous @mrs-b!! :love: That is going to be one phenomenal set!! I can't wait to see more photos once you finally have Merry and Holly in hand. You have put significant time and effort into both of these projects and the end result will be well worth it! Congratulations!!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this thread! full of gorgeous rings!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Lookinagain - I think I'll hold off making the milgrain decision until I see them together. I do like it the way it is, and I don't want to over-kill it, so I'll wait and see. I am very fond of milgrain, tho, so I just know I'm going to go back and forth on it!

@Catmom - I'm with you on the milgrain thing. I love it, and I think it frames a ring. And yes, the e-ring IS milgrain edged, so I'm thinking the cohesion of them both being milgrained would be better. So - given that the e-ring is milgrained, you think I should milgrain Holly?

Oh yes!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I totally agree and I love this! My favorite time of year! What a beautiful ring!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results