shape
carat
color
clarity

The most beautiful 5 stone band I''ve ever seen...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous band that is!! Such a great find. ENJOY!!!!
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous band...it looks very pretty with your solitaire...congrats!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
wow! i''m not usually a fan of 5 stone bands; your''s is changing my opinion! so pretty! and perfect with your solitaire. congrats! such a great feeling to find an awesome blingtastic bargain! yeah for you!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
it''s gorgeous... but I''m sad that your bezeled beauty is going away... I liked it a lot! Enjoy your new band!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
oh beau it''s Gorge! i especially love how low the U''s sit. They don''t sit "up and out" at all. SCORE BIG TIME! Love it...I have to say though, your Tiff Jazz replica makes my heart beat faster...would you consider keeping it as a stacker??? I''m the worst enabler.
LOL

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beau, you really hit pay dirt with this one! The mounting is really beautiful. If you had it custom made, they couldn''t have done a better job and the stones are just lovely and bright and gorgeous. I''m so happy for you! It was worth the wait. It looks great with your e-ring too.

Poor little bezel set band....... Ahhhh, I feel bad for her
5.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 8:42:25 AM
Author: gemgirl
beau, you really hit pay dirt with this one! The mounting is really beautiful. If you had it custom made, they couldn''t have done a better job and the stones are just lovely and bright and gorgeous. I''m so happy for you! It was worth the wait. It looks great with your e-ring too.

Poor little bezel set band....... Ahhhh, I feel bad for her
5.gif
LOL..well..now that I have this fireball on my hand, I don''t think I can go back to wearing the bezel band..yes. it sparkles alot too..but I just find these two (solitaire/5stone) are much more suited to each other. I don''t like to wear rings on my right hand very often, and I have a few already that sit in the jewelry box. *sigh*. You''re right about having gone custom..spending THOUSANDS of dollars..for the same look (maybe not even as good). There are a ton of beautiful custom rings on PS, which I adore..but I feel soooooooo much better knowing that I have the exact same look, and can still keep all that money in my pocket (for perhaps future deals on diamonds)! A friend of mine seen my ring last night, and her hubby paid a ton of $$ for an anniversary band recently, and I think my friend would have been upset to know that mine was soooooooo much less..since she kept saying.."your husband must have paid a fortune for that, it''s so bright..so sparklie, and the diamonds are so big" (if only she knew..it would break her heart)!
emotion-16.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 8:31:49 AM
Author: mela lu
oh beau it''s Gorge! i especially love how low the U''s sit. They don''t sit ''up and out'' at all. SCORE BIG TIME! Love it...I have to say though, your Tiff Jazz replica makes my heart beat faster...would you consider keeping it as a stacker??? I''m the worst enabler.
LOL
Well..if you want it..
emwink.gif

You and I would make our husbands cry if we were let loose together in a large jewelry store I think!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 12:57:02 PM
Author: beau13
MaxHenri on E-bay was the vendor. Others on PS have purchased from him as well.
Hi Beau, gorgeous new band, congrats on being such a savvy shopper !
Would you mind to provide a link to the vendor, I can''t find it..
7.gif

thanks!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 9:22:25 AM

Date: 9/12/2008 8:31:49 AM
Author: mela lu
oh beau it''s Gorge! i especially love how low the U''s sit. They don''t sit ''up and out'' at all. SCORE BIG TIME! Love it...I have to say though, your Tiff Jazz replica makes my heart beat faster...would you consider keeping it as a stacker??? I''m the worst enabler.
LOL
Well..if you want it..
emwink.gif

You and I would make our husbands cry if we were let loose together in a large jewelry store I think!!
SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning, I just love the u shaped prongs, congrats on the beautiful ring
30.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Beau................YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST GIRL I KNOW!!!!!!! I want you to shop for me WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow what an awesome find! Truly gorgeous! They didn''t by any chance have an emerald cut one did they?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 9:56:59 AM
Author: arjunajane

7.gif

thanks!
Here is a link to his E-bay store.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZmaxhenri

Kelli you can see what he has..not sure about emerald cuts..I check his inventory probably twice a week..he adds items constantly.
I still can''t believe how sparklie my ring was, just got back from the dentist, and under their lighting..WOW! The receptionist''s jaw dropped when I signed the forms!
31.gif

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Beau- well done! Your excitement is contagious!!
36.gif

Question for you, I love how you said you never pay the asking price. Do you think there is room to negotiate at Dover Jewelry? You recommend them and I am on the verge of buying an item. What percent-off do you aim for? What do I realistically expect?

Thanks!!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 6:20:02 PM
Author: LoveDeco
Beau- well done! Your excitement is contagious!!
36.gif

Question for you, I love how you said you never pay the asking price. Do you think there is room to negotiate at Dover Jewelry? You recommend them and I am on the verge of buying an item. What percent-off do you aim for? What do I realistically expect?

Thanks!!!
Well..I just recently bought my bezel set band from Dover..and I looked at the starting bid, and e-mailed and offered $100 less (with shipping included)to buy it now! He agreed. Also, in the past..I have offered Dover Jewelers less for an item I had seen in their inventory, and again, another diamond band starting bid was listed at $699, I oferred $550 shipping in, and he said YES! Worth a try, the worst thing that could happen would be for them to say NO right? Good luck!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 2:31:02 PM

Date: 9/12/2008 9:56:59 AM
Author: arjunajane

7.gif

thanks!
Here is a link to his E-bay store.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZmaxhenri

Kelli you can see what he has..not sure about emerald cuts..I check his inventory probably twice a week..he adds items constantly.
I still can''t believe how sparklie my ring was, just got back from the dentist, and under their lighting..WOW! The receptionist''s jaw dropped when I signed the forms!
31.gif
Thankyou Beau you''re a champ!
Does Dover jewellery also have an ebay site or are you referring to another auction site?
Sorry, the reason for all my questions is I''ve just purchased an OEC and need to find a setting in budget..
Cheers!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooohh you lucky thing beau, it''s absolutely divine!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Great find...and so beautiful!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
The 5 stone and the combination with your e-ring is
36.gif
I hope you are truly happy with your wedding set now. I think you have chosen a winner this time
2.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 1:12:12 AM
Author: risingsun
The 5 stone and the combination with your e-ring is
36.gif
I hope you are truly happy with your wedding set now. I think you have chosen a winner this time
2.gif
Thanks ladies! Risingsun, I like this band the best out of ALL bands I''ve recently purchased (maybe 6?). I won''t be wearing any other bands now. The only thing I will change about my set, is the setting for my solitaire..perhaps to a halo, when I find the diamond looking small! That won''t be for a couple years now!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s beautiful and what a find. Congratulations. It also looks gorgeous with your solitaire. Enjoy!
36.gif

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Beau for your help! I''m so happy for you! I will keep you posted on my hopeful purchase!!!! I think I have my fiance convinced.
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results