shape
carat
color
clarity

the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name) lately?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You should hook up with @Phoenix as she is currently here in the UK too, in London!! Sadly I cannot get down on the dates that work with her & @luckyblackcat so won’t be able to catch her on this trip. But there’s always a next time :sun:
Phoenix MIA?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is Chrono still alive?

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I miss Kenny. I worry that things didn’t end well with his partner’s health. Hopefully he knows that he’s still in our thoughts.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I miss Kenny. I worry that things didn’t end well with his partner’s health. Hopefully he knows that he’s still in our thoughts.
Also there is a question I have been wanting to ask him about the rights to his gorgeous diamond photos.

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone heard from @TooPatient? I haven’t seen her post in awhile. I hope she’s doing well.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone heard from @TooPatient? I haven’t seen her post in awhile. I hope she’s doing well.

You are so sweet to check! I'm okay. Just been very busy in school. My year long group project is due tonight. I'll be around a lot more after tonight! (And will have a new pendant to show if my jeweler has it ready today...)

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
I’m so glad to see you check in. I know you’ll be happy to have your project completed and turned in. Look forward to seeing your new pendant.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone seen/heard from @Jimmianne lately? I reached out to her off-PS, but haven’t heard back. Know she travels so that may be the case, but just curious/concerned about her.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @missy There was discussion about a small ‘local’ GTG that I reached out to her a few weeks back about, as we didn’t want to leave her out if/when we plan that.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @missy There was discussion about a small ‘local’ GTG that I reached out to her a few weeks back about, as we didn’t want to leave her out if/when we plan that.

I’ll contact her and let her know.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve had a busy summer at work, kids all need dental checkups and we could work 24/7. Also had a new grand baby I was watching 2 days a week. then I went to Hawaii for two weeks in sept and came home and did a left knee replacement. I’m now three weeks out and off till dec 2 so I have all the time in the world!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve had a busy summer at work, kids all need dental checkups and we could work 24/7. Also had a new grand baby I was watching 2 days a week. then I went to Hawaii for two weeks in sept and came home and did a left knee replacement. I’m now three weeks out and off till dec 2 so I have all the time in the world!
Good to know that your still alive! :lol:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, tmt, I’m here in NC, but have been really sick, and with jetlag. On the mend, but not getting out except for food and doctor appointments. I LOVE your avatar!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Where is Monnie??

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal she was upset by a thread Kenny started wondering how people could buy tickets to Louis CK's tour, how he could make a comeback after what he's done. She said if the thread continued she would leave PS. She hasn't posted since.

Thank you RD. I miss her and am sad about that outcome.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal she was upset by a thread Kenny started wondering how people could buy tickets to Louis CK's tour, how he could make a comeback after what he's done. She said if the thread continued she would leave PS. She hasn't posted since.

ETA: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-his-2019-shows-sold-out.252786/#post-4637550

That thread was about a leading story in major media, and was presented without bias.
That's why I'm surprised Monnie reacted as she did.
Surprisingly, instead of reporting the thread she felt should not be here, she just posted a GBCPS. :confused:

Still I miss Monnie, and wish she'd return.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@risingsun hope you are well. Thinking of you and miss seeing you on PS ♥️

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@risingsun hope you are well. Thinking of you and miss seeing you on PS ♥

Risingsun’s profile says she was here on Friday, maybe just not inclined to post right now?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results