Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name) lately?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If someone gets banned, does anything under their name or avatar say so?

I'd like it if mods posted the date, reason, and banishment length when a member is banned, including Kenny.
If for no other reason than as a warning to others. :naughty:
Also I'd welcome reading the banned one's rebuttal to the ban.

Same with folks who just leave ... I'd like to know why they left ... with no editing of their post, barring profanity and ****, etc.

You know what they say about sunlight ...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same with folks who just leave ... I'd like to know why they left ... with no editing of their post, barring profanity and ****, etc.

You know what they say about sunlight ...
b/c they were harassed by Kenny..:bigsmile:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is BabyMonster? I think of her every time I do my nails and and I haven't seen her post in the polish thread for ages.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI, if you guys don't see me post or on here as often, it's because I have repetitive stress injury related to phone and computer use. Been having some flare-ups, and need to rest my hands and arms.

I am sorry you are having flare ups @MRBXXXFVVS1 and hope you feel better soon. We will miss you but rest and hopefully you will recover more quickly by resting and can return sooner vs later.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean, I hope life is amazing for you and you are very happy. I think we all miss you!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Does anyone remember @suzanne2? She had some lovely rings, especially the two below, but I haven't seen her in ages.

Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 3.56.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 3.57.48 PM.png

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe, Rosetta, and Enerchi were frequent posters back when I was a lurker. I always enjoyed their posts. Wonder where they are now. Also MonnyJay. And VapidLapid, and ImDanny, and JewelFreak, and DecoDelighted, MomHappy, and Gypsy. Used to always enjoy reading their discussions. Oh - and Athena.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe, Rosetta, and Enerchi were frequent posters back when I was a lurker. I always enjoyed their posts. Wonder where they are now. Also MonnyJay. And VapidLapid, and ImDanny, and JewelFreak, and DecoDelighted, MomHappy, and Gypsy. Used to always enjoy reading their discussions. Oh - and Athena.

I believe that Gypsy, who became Layla when she joined the trade, is still with High Performance Diamonds. I know she was in 2020.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Prices - May 2021
    Diamond Prices - May 2021
    Jewelry Travel Tips 2021
    Jewelry Travel Tips 2021
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.