shape
carat
color
clarity

the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name) lately?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If someone gets banned, does anything under their name or avatar say so?

I'd like it if mods posted the date, reason, and banishment length when a member is banned, including Kenny.
If for no other reason than as a warning to others. :naughty:
Also I'd welcome reading the banned one's rebuttal to the ban.

Same with folks who just leave ... I'd like to know why they left ... with no editing of their post, barring profanity and ****, etc.

You know what they say about sunlight ...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same with folks who just leave ... I'd like to know why they left ... with no editing of their post, barring profanity and ****, etc.

You know what they say about sunlight ...
b/c they were harassed by Kenny..:bigsmile:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is BabyMonster? I think of her every time I do my nails and and I haven't seen her post in the polish thread for ages.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI, if you guys don't see me post or on here as often, it's because I have repetitive stress injury related to phone and computer use. Been having some flare-ups, and need to rest my hands and arms.

I am sorry you are having flare ups @MRBXXXFVVS1 and hope you feel better soon. We will miss you but rest and hopefully you will recover more quickly by resting and can return sooner vs later.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean, I hope life is amazing for you and you are very happy. I think we all miss you!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Howdy all, anyone heard from @alpha238 ? I am missing her lovely face.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe, Rosetta, and Enerchi were frequent posters back when I was a lurker. I always enjoyed their posts. Wonder where they are now. Also MonnyJay. And VapidLapid, and ImDanny, and JewelFreak, and DecoDelighted, MomHappy, and Gypsy. Used to always enjoy reading their discussions. Oh - and Athena.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe, Rosetta, and Enerchi were frequent posters back when I was a lurker. I always enjoyed their posts. Wonder where they are now. Also MonnyJay. And VapidLapid, and ImDanny, and JewelFreak, and DecoDelighted, MomHappy, and Gypsy. Used to always enjoy reading their discussions. Oh - and Athena.

I believe that Gypsy, who became Layla when she joined the trade, is still with High Performance Diamonds. I know she was in 2020.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad , How's my hot looking attorney doing?

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know but just wondering how's her treatment coming along.

My dear @Dancing Fire, dear PS friends, good morning from Beirut, my DH's motherland!!! I'm here on vacation and so far really enjoying myself! !! Happy to report that I finished both with chemotherapy and radiotherapy and did thorough tests, the results of which showed that so far i'm perfectly healthy! I just started taking medication (Nolvadex) which I despise and I really dread the side effects. Hopefully everything will develop smoothly because I have to take this terrible poison (that's how I refer to it!) for at least five years.
Thank you so much @Dancing Fire and other PS friends for caring and for giving me lots of support during this difficult time!:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dear @Dancing Fire, dear PS friends, good morning from Beirut, my DH's motherland!!! I'm here on vacation and so far really enjoying myself! !! Happy to report that I finished both with chemotherapy and radiotherapy and did thorough tests, the results of which showed that so far i'm perfectly healthy! I just started taking medication (Nolvadex) which I despise and I really dread the side effects. Hopefully everything will develop smoothly because I have to take this terrible poison (that's how I refer to it!) for at least five years.
Thank you so much @Dancing Fire and other PS friends for caring and for giving me lots of support during this difficult time!:love:

So happy all is going well by you @Natylad and continued healing vibes and much love to you across the miles. XOXO.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s great to hear from you @Natylad. I’m so glad to hear you are doing well. Have a wonderful time on your trip with your family and friends.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is wonderful to hear from you @Natylad! Glad those parts of treatment are over. Enjoy your vacation!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dear @Dancing Fire, dear PS friends, good morning from Beirut, my DH's motherland!!! I'm here on vacation and so far really enjoying myself! !! Happy to report that I finished both with chemotherapy and radiotherapy and did thorough tests, the results of which showed that so far i'm perfectly healthy!
That is great news :clap: enjoy your vacation.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
I believe that Gypsy, who became Layla when she joined the trade, is still with High Performance Diamonds. I know she was in 2020.

ditto . . . I miss Gypsy/Layla
She really helped me design earrings I had made for my wedding day. They turned out lovely.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Natylad, I'm so happy to see this positive update and really glad you are doing well! Sending you good thoughts as you start your new medication and I really hope everything goes well for you. <3

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I bought two new bras the other day and thought of @Begonia .:P2 Where you at, girl? Hope you are well. :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for checking on me @Dancing Fire

I never knew you were ill, @Natylad. I am glad that whatever was wrong is being cured by the combination of therapies you have endured. I am sorry not to have been present during your ordeal.

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never knew you were ill, @Natylad. I am glad that whatever was wrong is being cured by the combination of therapies you have endured. I am sorry not to have been present during your ordeal.

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF

Thank you so much my dear @AGBF! It has been the biggest challenge of my life but it seems that the most difficult part of it is over now.... thank God...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results