shape
carat
color
clarity

the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name) lately?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greetings folks! I asked admin to change my username awhile back due to some privacy concerns, but I really haven’t had much free time to get on here. Hope everyone is doing well.

I haven’t been ‘away’ for any particular PS-convo/user reasons; rather, my life took quite a whirlwind & wonderful turn early last Spring, in that I met my soul’s mate in a man with whom I’m mutually perfectly suited (so yea, he’s a conservative :dance: LOL). He has made it his mission since we met to sweep me off my feet, and he never lets a day pass without showering me with incredible doses of love and affection. He officially proposed in the fall via a very romantic sunset helicopter ride over our city, and we were married just last week. We’re incredibly happy and embarking on a new house purchase later this spring. So yea ... that’s the reason I haven’t been around. And I’d say that’s a pretty darn better reason than silly politics. :bigsmile:

And because no PS post is complete without pics, here’s my married ring stack. Engagement ring is from CvB; open spacer from James Allen; wedding band from an antique dealer in PA - all 18K WG.
E62F1D8E-1EAE-4857-A75F-4E7749CDD589.jpeg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back my friend! Congratulations on your new and exciting life! I wish you all the best. Lovely rings! :love:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back my friend! Congratulations on your new and exciting life! I wish you all the best. Lovely rings! :love:
:wavey: Thanks so much! I am a bad friend though because I thought so many times about catching up with you via email and life just got the best of me with so much going on. I am breathless over your gorgeous new ring; it’s nothing short of stunning! :love:

:wavey: to @Dancing Fire & @Tekate, and I do hope all other PSers are doing well also!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you are here. that is one heck of a BLING. happiness for you and me and alll of us. I am embroiled in a millenial thingy so no time for politics!

Just kidding! I actually am mellowing on politics due to here!

peace, love and much happiness..

kate

Greetings folks! I asked admin to change my username awhile back due to some privacy concerns, but I really haven’t had much free time to get on here. Hope everyone is doing well.

I haven’t been ‘away’ for any particular PS-convo/user reasons; rather, my life took quite a whirlwind & wonderful turn early last Spring, in that I met my soul’s mate in a man with whom I’m mutually perfectly suited (so yea, he’s a conservative :dance: LOL). He has made it his mission since we met to sweep me off my feet, and he never lets a day pass without showering me with incredible doses of love and affection. He officially proposed in the fall via a very romantic sunset helicopter ride over our city, and we were married just last week. We’re incredibly happy and embarking on a new house purchase later this spring. So yea ... that’s the reason I haven’t been around. And I’d say that’s a pretty darn better reason than silly politics. :bigsmile:

And because no PS post is complete without pics, here’s my married ring stack. Engagement ring is from CvB; open spacer from James Allen; wedding band from an antique dealer in PA - all 18K WG.
E62F1D8E-1EAE-4857-A75F-4E7749CDD589.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your marriage and happiness @the_mother_thing...wishing you all the best. And yes to echo @Tekate peace, health and happiness for for all:appl:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Tekate & @missy I do hope all is well with ya’ll, too!

And daggone that pic of my e-ring looks bad :eek2: looks like there are two nasty black inclusions in it (there aren’t; it’s eye clean). I just snapped it on the fly last night and didn’t pay much attention to the lighting and whatnot. I’ll have to dig up a better pic of it and post in the CvB thread.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice to have you back @the_mother_thing! Congratulations on all the wonderful happenings in your life. Your ring is beautiful!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Helloooooo and Happy Valentine's Day to Sharon and Missy and to everyone!!:love:
I'm so touched that you mentioned that I haven't visited PS in a while. Missy is right.. I did chime in on something in the past month or two. I miss you all too! I miss your "cheers" sign off and of course I miss the fact that you LOVED signed pieces as much as I do.
I don't know why I kind of turned into a lurker rather than a poster.
Maybe because I feel if I post something new it's only right that I compliment all the complimenters back and I would feel badly if I missed somebody who has taken the time to post sweet things to me.
Is that silly? People are so sweet and I would hate if I didn't equally take the time to post about their beautiful new bling.
I have been selling and buying and selling a lot of things on Ebay and that has been taking up a lot of pleasant time. We have also been traveling a lot in the past few months and that also takes up some lovely time.
I have lots of new finery and have lots of finery that has found new homes which is nice.. jewelry recycling! Yay!!
Anywho.. hope you are all well and I will get off my duff soon and post some new things.
Wishing everyone a magical day filled with LOVE!:wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Helloooooo and Happy Valentine's Day to Sharon and Missy and to everyone!!:love:
I'm so touched that you mentioned that I haven't visited PS in a while. Missy is right.. I did chime in on something in the past month or two. I miss you all too! I miss your "cheers" sign off and of course I miss the fact that you LOVED signed pieces as much as I do.
I don't know why I kind of turned into a lurker rather than a poster.
Maybe because I feel if I post something new it's only right that I compliment all the complimenters back and I would feel badly if I missed somebody who has taken the time to post sweet things to me.
Is that silly? People are so sweet and I would hate if I didn't equally take the time to post about their beautiful new bling.
I have been selling and buying and selling a lot of things on Ebay and that has been taking up a lot of pleasant time. We have also been traveling a lot in the past few months and that also takes up some lovely time.
I have lots of new finery and have lots of finery that has found new homes which is nice.. jewelry recycling! Yay!!
Anywho.. hope you are all well and I will get off my duff soon and post some new things.
Wishing everyone a magical day filled with LOVE!:wavey:

YAY for Rubies!:wavey: Good for you in finding new things you love and rehoming. Sounds like good fun.

Post when you can. Cuz yanno :wavey:it is what we live for here--oogling cool loot and having a bit of a wag!

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:dance:"Oogling cool loot and having a bit of wag." :dance:
:love:BEST DESCRIPTION EVER of what PS is all about!! :love:
Cheers! Claudia

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back @Rubies-R-Me! So glad you are here and I agree with Sharon. Just post when you can as we are always happy to see you.:wavey:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Thanks Missy! What a sweet post from you..
I will gather my stuff and make a thread. It is so fun to share the bling.:wavey:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What about woofmama?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Brit GF Lorelei is back !!..:wavey::clap:. don't be a stranger...:Up_to_something:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is like old time
valeria is posting again...:appl:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Val, this is great!!:wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Where is Mara? And travelling gal? Pop by gals!

cheers--Sharon

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Where is Mara? And travelling gal? Pop by gals!

cheers--Sharon

Hi Sharon! I was speaking to Kaleigh recently and she said Mara was busy but fine, same with Alj, it would be great if they did stop by.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sharon! I was speaking to Kaleigh recently and she said Mara was busy but fine, same with Alj, it would be great if they did stop by.

HELLO Lorelei!! Missed you!!!!:wavey: Thanks for the update.

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And where is Miss Monnie??????:wavey:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is Skippy still alive?..:bigsmile: