shape
carat
color
clarity

the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name) lately?

Q

Queenie60

Hi Queenie60:wavey::wavey:

I am still here..... just not as frequent as I was before.... I am more on FB and play words with friends on my iPhone. I use my phone more than my computer.

Been busy as our twin girls are due next week!!!! Sooo much excitement!!!!! that is a total of 4 girls in this household! LOL!!! I figured that we will have to deal with adolescent ladies for 12 years!!!!!
I was also dealing with a lot of work stuff lately, and thank goodness it was dealt with before the twins' birth. there was just sooo much drama... ugh!

Hopefully, I will make more threads on PS soon. I must admit, I didn't like the new set up and am still getting used to this format. Though I understand the many changes it needed, it is just awkward at the moment. :)
So glad you're still here gregchang35. Always enjoyed your posts. F
Hi Queenie60:wavey::wavey:

I am still here..... just not as frequent as I was before.... I am more on FB and play words with friends on my iPhone. I use my phone more than my computer.

Been busy as our twin girls are due next week!!!! Sooo much excitement!!!!! that is a total of 4 girls in this household! LOL!!! I figured that we will have to deal with adolescent ladies for 12 years!!!!!
I was also dealing with a lot of work stuff lately, and thank goodness it was dealt with before the twins' birth. there was just sooo much drama... ugh!

Hopefully, I will make more threads on PS soon. I must admit, I didn't like the new set up and am still getting used to this format. Though I understand the many changes it needed, it is just awkward at the moment. :)
So glad you're still here Greg. I always enjoyed your posts. Four girls - such a joy! However, forget the adolescent stuff - 4 weddings!!! Yikes!!! Look forward to many more of your posts. Congratulations on your twins. :dance:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Where is Cflutist?

cheers--Sharon

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Where is Cflutist?

cheers--Sharon

After my brain surgery, I decided that life was short, so we booked six cruises (including one to Antarctica on a luxury expedition ship) and I have been hanging out on the cruise boards. Just returned from 18 days in Norway, spending 9 days above the Arctic Circle where the sun didn't set. Went in style by sailing in an Owner's Suite. It was fabulous and almost as expensive as my CBI diamond, :lol:

Thanks for asking Sharon.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, cflutist. I am so glad to see you back and also to know that you have been having a good time!

Deb :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could you start a thread on Antarctica please? It's on my bucket list.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After my brain surgery, I decided that life was short, so we booked six cruises (including one to Antarctica on a luxury expedition ship) and I have been hanging out on the cruise boards. Just returned from 18 days in Norway, spending 9 days above the Arctic Circle where the sun didn't set. Went in style by sailing in an Owner's Suite. It was fabulous and almost as expensive as my CBI diamond, :lol:

Thanks for asking Sharon.

TOO fabu, In short, Post any pics! ALL for that matter!:appl::wavey:

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone heard from Mrs. Whitney (aka UCLA Belle) recently? I hope she is doing well and if you are reading this we are thinking of you and sending lots of good thoughts your way. We miss you Mrs. Whitney aka UCLA Belle.

Also it's been so long since we saw Loriken here...I am thinking of you and hoping all is well.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also on my mind are Jewel Freak (Laurie) and Maisiebelle. Hope you ladies are doing well. (((Hugs))).

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH and JoCo?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AnnaH came back for a minute but @JoCoJenn is likely not to come back. I miss them both.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mom always said: "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen". While I understand it is hard to be republican on Hangout, and I do like Anna and her beef was more religion. Jo I'm sorry about too, but there are places for people with like minded thoughts all around the web.

@AnnaH came back for a minute but @JoCoJenn is likely not to come back. I miss them both.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mom always said: "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen". While I understand it is hard to be republican on Hangout, and I do like Anna and her beef was more religion. Jo I'm sorry about too, but there are places for people with like minded thoughts all around the web.
Do you honestly think that someone who is not like minded as the majority who post should go elsewhere? I don't see you as being that closed minded. No offense meant to you my friend.

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope that isn't what I said, I said if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, which means, either stay and stand or leave. I'm not close minded, I'm pretty open, but I never turn and run, to my own detriment I'm sure.

There are two choices, stay and continue to try and influence or give up. Hurt feelings never meant much to me, given my background etc. If a person feels they want to explain why they think it's important to support our president, I will listen.

We all have diamonds we love, there are other avenues to post. I'm not heartless I'm just not one to feel sorry because someone is mad or sad because of political discussion. I'd love to see Anna and Jo come back, even Ruby wouldn't bother me, all made me think.

Do you honestly think that someone who is not like minded as the majority who post should go elsewhere? I don't see you as being that closed minded. No offense meant to you my friend.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope that isn't what I said, I said if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, which means, either stay and stand or leave. I'm not close minded, I'm pretty open, but I never turn and run, to my own detriment I'm sure.

There are two choices, stay and continue to try and influence or give up. Hurt feelings never meant much to me, given my background etc. If a person feels they want to explain why they think it's important to support our president, I will listen.

We all have diamonds we love, there are other avenues to post. I'm not heartless I'm just not one to feel sorry because someone is mad or sad because of political discussion. I'd love to see Anna and Jo come back, even Ruby wouldn't bother me, all made me think.
The heat and kitchen part wasn't what I was questioning, it was the last part:

"but there are places for people with like minded thoughts all around the web."

I don't give a dang about the heat in the kitchen obviously.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I miss bliss and her fabulous bling.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, if Jo didn't want to continue to advance her thoughts and ideas even though she was welcome to, she left, her choice, no one voted her out and anyone else for that matter (of course Ruby not sure, maybe management kicked her out). My point is, you either stay and put forth your opinions or you go to where your opinions are welcome. I don't think this is hard to understand, I think people do it all the time. The reason why we have Fox vs CNN say. If one only wants to hear what they already believe then they don't need to go to a place that doesn't support their worldview. I don't think my thoughts are unusual, people do it all the time. I just usually don't have time for nicey nice all the time.. I do appreciate a well reasoned, well thought out opposite opinion. Not rah rah from either side. My views are my own, I have strong views and I don't mind sharing them. But I have always found room in my orbit for all views to be parsed.

The heat and kitchen part wasn't what I was questioning, it was the last part:

"but there are places for people with like minded thoughts all around the web."

I don't give a dang about the heat in the kitchen obviously.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, if Jo didn't want to continue to advance her thoughts and ideas even though she was welcome to, she left, her choice, no one voted her out and anyone else for that matter (of course Ruby not sure, maybe management kicked her out). My point is, you either stay and put forth your opinions or you go to where your opinions are welcome. I don't think this is hard to understand, I think people do it all the time. The reason why we have Fox vs CNN say. If one only wants to hear what they already believe then they don't need to go to a place that doesn't support their worldview. I don't think my thoughts are unusual, people do it all the time. I just usually don't have time for nicey nice all the time.. I do appreciate a well reasoned, well thought out opposite opinion. Not rah rah from either side. My views are my own, I have strong views and I don't mind sharing them. But I have always found room in my orbit for all views to be parsed.
Thanks for explaining what you meant. That is all I was asking in the first place. :mrgreen2:

I also appreciate well reasoned and respectful discussion with opposing viewpoints. And I don't have time or respect for nastiness.

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:) I wish JoCoJenn would come back, we all learn from each other. I have said and say again Red, your perspective changed mine. As a liberal I was able to better understand what a conservative really is, not so much anti, and pro their belief.

Thanks for explaining what you meant. That is all I was asking in the first place. :mrgreen2:

I also appreciate well reasoned and respectful discussion with opposing viewpoints. And I don't have time or respect for nastiness.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:) I wish JoCoJenn would come back, we all learn from each other. I have said and say again Red, your perspective changed mine. As a liberal I was able to better understand what a conservative really is, not so much anti, and pro their belief.
They are cold blooded animals...they can't take the heat...;))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And rubies-r-me

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock