clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry about the job 4ever!
39.gif
I vote greasy hobo!
9.gif

Jcar - Thats so sad! It''s always hard to hear stuff like that.
15.gif
Starting a drive would be such a nice thing to do.

In other news, the b-pics that Melissa promised me last night never showed up.
38.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 8:39:45 AM
Author: elledizzy5
39.gif
I vote greasy hobo!
9.gif

15.gif

38.gif
Not cool. Not cool at all!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 8:43:49 AM
Author: jcarlylew

Date: 3/23/2010 8:39:45 AM
39.gif
I vote greasy hobo!
9.gif

15.gif

38.gif
Not cool. Not cool at all!!
No its not. Why did she PROMISE if she wasnt going to do it?

Not. Happy.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
did you already pay in full? i swear as consumers, we should be able to charge vendors for every day they are late!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 8:49:00 AM
did you already pay in full? i swear as consumers, we should be able to charge vendors for every day they are late!!
Yup. I paid the day she did the shoot.
3.gif

I know she''s slow, and I expected that... but she PROMISED!
39.gif

Im going to try and not think about it!

Were you thinking of getting the HTC Hero, Jcar?

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 8:51:19 AM

3.gif

39.gif

yah, but the moment is looking good too!! honestly i should be looking until november, but i get cell phone envy. I just need to decide if I want a keyboard or not.

Right now i dont have one, and i hate it. But i do loove the look of one without - so seamless looking. And i want apps, dangnabbit! LOL

Verzion just blows monkey chunks. they are probably in bed with comcast, for that matter.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 8:54:39 AM

Date: 3/23/2010 8:51:19 AM

3.gif

39.gif

yah, but the moment is looking good too!! honestly i should be looking until november, but i get cell phone envy. I just need to decide if I want a keyboard or not.

Right now i dont have one, and i hate it. But i do loove the look of one without - so seamless looking. And i want apps, dangnabbit! LOL

Verzion just blows monkey chunks. they are probably in bed with comcast, for that matter.
I have to have a tactile keyboard. Must. Must. Must. I hate touch screen keyboards.

I like my moment - but I''ve been having weird issues. I''m hoping they clear up with Android 2.0.

Verizon just nickel and dimes you! Its so annoying.

OMG!!! Melissa just called me! Pics are going up NOW! SOON GUYS! SOON!!!!
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 8:57:14 AM

I have to have a tactile keyboard. Must. Must. Must. I hate touch screen keyboards.

I like my moment - but I''ve been having weird issues. I''m hoping they clear up with Android 2.0.

36.gif
WOOT!!
36.gif

how are the apps on the moment? i heard that its sometimes slow, but otherwise good. Cnet (my tech bible) gave it a 3.5 which is good in their book.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:02:21 AM

36.gif
WOOT!!
36.gif

how are the apps on the moment? i heard that its sometimes slow, but otherwise good. Cnet (my tech bible) gave it a 3.5 which is good in their book.
This is my first smart phone, so I honestly have nothing to compare it to. My phone seems to work fast and smooth and I have not noticed any slowness. J is a smartphone guru and actually prefers my phone to his HTC Touch Pro 2. But I get weird errors. Like yesterday it turned itself into Airplane Mode and refused to leave it until I pulled the battery 3 times. So I couldnt get service for like over an hour.

What kind of apps did you want to use?

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:04:45 AM

36.gif
WOOT!!
36.gif

This is my first smart phone, so I honestly have nothing to compare it to. My phone seems to work fast and smooth and I have not noticed any slowness. J is a smartphone guru and actually prefers my phone to his HTC Touch Pro 2. But I get weird errors. Like yesterday it turned itself into Airplane Mode and refused to leave it until I pulled the battery 3 times. So I couldnt get service for like over an hour.

haha... i totally just imagined it flying away. I must be tired!!

facebook apps...games....pretty much the dumber (and free-er) the better for me. I just enjoy goofy stuff. My friend has the Hero and she loves it, but can i get over not having a keyboard?

actually, the question i should be asking is.... can you PS on your phone?
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:07:53 AM

Date: 3/23/2010 9:04:45 AM

36.gif
WOOT!!
36.gif

haha... i totally just imagined it flying away. I must be tired!!

facebook apps...games....pretty much the dumber (and free-er) the better for me. I just enjoy goofy stuff. My friend has the Hero and she loves it, but can i get over not having a keyboard?

actually, the question i should be asking is.... can you PS on your phone?
9.gif
Hahahaha! Well you''re up at 6 AM so that''s understandable.

My FB app works perfect. I only have a couple of games, one of which is the Android version of Tetris. I like it. I have the "steamy mirror" app and I love that. You just touchscreen draw onto the phone and it looks like a steamy mirror! I also use gchat on my phone and that works awesome.

And YES. I can PS just fine!
9.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:11:37 AM

My FB app works perfect. I only have a couple of games, one of which is the Android version of Tetris. I like it. I have the ''steamy mirror'' app and I love that. You just touchscreen draw onto the phone and it looks like a steamy mirror! I also use gchat on my phone and that works awesome.

9.gif
up at 4 am this morning!

ugh - granola stuck in my throat. ouchies.

so, moment it might be then! if i can PS and play tetris, hell...you could stick me anywhere (with service) and i am a happy gal!!
now if only i could PS at work more often!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:20:24 AM

My FB app works perfect. I only have a couple of games, one of which is the Android version of Tetris. I like it. I have the ''steamy mirror'' app and I love that. You just touchscreen draw onto the phone and it looks like a steamy mirror! I also use gchat on my phone and that works awesome.

9.gif
up at 4 am this morning!

so, moment it might be then! if i can PS and play tetris, hell...you could stick me anywhere (with service) and i am a happy gal!!
Ouchieees! To the granola and the 4 AM.

Try both out! I like my Moment but it does have its few issues, but most of the time it works perfectly and smoothly.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:24:38 AM

9.gif
up at 4 am this morning!

Try both out! I like my Moment but it does have its few issues, but most of the time it works perfectly and smoothly.
whats worse than waking up THAT early is waking up every hour before hand, and then also having the dreams where you feel like you are not asleep
14.gif

however, i have greek yogurt this morning
18.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:30:27 AM

Date: 3/23/2010 9:24:38 AM

9.gif
up at 4 am this morning!

whats worse than waking up THAT early is waking up every hour before hand, and then also having the dreams where you feel like you are not asleep
14.gif

however, i have greek yogurt this morning
18.gif
Mmm. Greek yogurt. Tasty protein.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
weird, i just got this error message
"Flood control has been activated. You cannot make more than 1 new post every 5 seconds. Since your last post was less than 5 seconds ago, you must click the back button and wait at least 5 seconds before creating a new post. "
Thats what i get for having two tabs open
19.gif

i have the blueberry greek yogurt and i added in some granola. i like it, but once it starts "warming" up i don''t like it. super cold is the way for me!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Good morning, ladies!
35.gif

elle, I''m anxiously awaiting your pics!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
morning VC!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:40:16 AM
''Flood control has been activated. You cannot make more than 1 new post every 5 seconds. Since your last post was less than 5 seconds ago, you must click the back button and wait at least 5 seconds before creating a new post. ''
19.gif

i have the blueberry greek yogurt and i added in some granola. i like it, but once it starts ''warming'' up i don''t like it. super cold is the way for me!

Hahaha! I always feel like such a nerd when I activate flood control.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:53:02 AM

''Flood control has been activated. You cannot make more than 1 new post every 5 seconds. Since your last post was less than 5 seconds ago, you must click the back button and wait at least 5 seconds before creating a new post. ''
19.gif

i have the blueberry greek yogurt and i added in some granola. i like it, but once it starts ''warming'' up i don''t like it. super cold is the way for me!

maybe there is a tampax for that?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
19.gif

18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

Sorry to interrupt the jcar-elle show!

I hope you love your b-pics Elle!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning V!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:54:11 AM
Author: Clairitek

19.gif

18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

Sorry to interrupt the jcar-elle show!

I hope you love your b-pics Elle!
No problem. We''re here all week!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:53:22 AM

19.gif

HAHAHAHAHA.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:53:22 AM

19.gif

LOL. I missed this!
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Morning clair!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock

19.gif

Does anyone else think of Halo when they activiate flood control? Or is it just me?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 10:01:42 AM
Author: elrohwen

19.gif

Does anyone else think of Halo when they activiate flood control? Or is it just me?
Haha. Just you!
9.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 10:05:41 AM

19.gif

Haha. Just you!
9.gif
no, but i do think of Bioshock, so, fair enough :)

okay ladies, time for me to *kinda* work now. i''ll post when i can!
9.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 10:08:46 AM

Date: 3/23/2010 10:05:41 AM

19.gif

Haha. Just you!
9.gif
no, but i do think of Bioshock, so, fair enough :)

okay ladies, time for me to *kinda* work now. i''ll post when i can!
9.gif
Bioshock? How come?

Flood control is an actual thing in Halo - it''s basically the point of the first three games I think. I hate flood so much - they freak me out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results