shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning VC!

Yay for your sister! Yay for your awesome V-Ball record!
9.gif

Morning all!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Morning ladies! VC, I hope your sister gets the jobs! And glad you guys didn't fight
3.gif

The bunny I originally wanted fell through, so I'm looking around. I found this girl, Merlin, on Craigslist. She is 3 years old and already spayed (whoohoo!) and her owner is an actresss who doesn't have time for her anymore. And I'll admit that I FB stalked the actress and she looks just like me! Haha. Makes me feel better about meeting a random person in Harlem. Here's Merlin (she needs her nails trimmed, and no, I have no idea why she has a bottle cap on her head
3.gif
).

merlin2.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 9:21:27 AM
Author: elrohwen
Morning ladies! VC, I hope your sister gets the jobs! And glad you guys didn''t fight
3.gif

So the bunny I originally wanted fell through, so I''m looking around. I found this girl, Merlin, on Craigslist. She is 3 years old and already spayed (whoohoo!) and her owner is an actresss who doesn''t have time for her anymore. And I''ll admit that I FB stalked the actress and she looks just like me! Haha. Makes me feel better about meeting a random person in Harlem. Here''s Merlin (she needs her nails trimmed, and no, I have no idea why she has a bottle cap on her head
3.gif
).
Awww, I like Merlin!!
30.gif

LOL @ the bottle cap! Its like that book I have "Stuff on my Cat" Hilarious!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww...Merlin is adorable!!!
36.gif

Have fun in the ''Cuse, elro! That sounds like so much fun!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 9:25:10 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Morning ladies! VC, I hope your sister gets the jobs! And glad you guys didn''t fight
3.gif

So the bunny I originally wanted fell through, so I''m looking around. I found this girl, Merlin, on Craigslist. She is 3 years old and already spayed (whoohoo!) and her owner is an actresss who doesn''t have time for her anymore. And I''ll admit that I FB stalked the actress and she looks just like me! Haha. Makes me feel better about meeting a random person in Harlem. Here''s Merlin (she needs her nails trimmed, and no, I have no idea why she has a bottle cap on her head
3.gif
).
Awww, I like Merlin!!
30.gif

LOL @ the bottle cap! Its like that book I have ''Stuff on my Cat'' Hilarious!
Haha, I thought of that too! I love putting stuff on Otto and seeing how long it takes for him to shake it off.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 9:31:17 AM

Date: 3/22/2010 9:25:10 AM

3.gif

3.gif
).
Awww, I like Merlin!!
30.gif

LOL @ the bottle cap! Its like that book I have ''Stuff on my Cat'' Hilarious!
Haha, I thought of that too! I love putting stuff on Otto and seeing how long it takes for him to shake it off.
Stickers are the best. The kittehs get so annoyed!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Awww, I love Merlin!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
My phone is broken this morning and I still don''t have my b-pics.
39.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 10:00:47 AM
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 10:03:23 AM

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok I don''t want to necessarily get political here since its not allowed on PS, but I''m getting really annoyed. I get it - some of you don''t like the health care reform. That''s fine - your opinion. I understand. But seriously - your view becomes irrelevant to me and I refuse to take anyone seriously who claims Obama is not an American.

It is seriously pissing me off.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Yes, it really annoys me when people don''t argue the issues and make up wacky stuff to attack the person. I dated a guy who did this and it bothered me to no end.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 10:30:04 AM
Yes, it really annoys me when people don''t argue the issues and make up wacky stuff to attack the person. I dated a guy who did this and it bothered me to no end.
So annoying! It''s such a low blow, and embarassing to listen to. Seriously? That''s all you''ve got?
20.gif

I think I need to avoid Facebook until the hype from the HC reform dies down.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 10:32:38 AM

Date: 3/22/2010 10:30:04 AM
So annoying! It''s such a low blow, and embarassing to listen to. Seriously? That''s all you''ve got?
20.gif

I think I need to avoid Facebook until the hype from the HC reform dies down.
Yup. That''s my plan, basically.

I''m avoiding reading status updates for the week or so...unless they belong to y''all.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Morning!

M told me I''m not allowed to think about my weight/overeating/etc. today/this week. So I need help. Send me positive vibes because I''m trying REALLY hard.

On the plus side, we had a super nice talk last night. I hadn''t realized how much he likes new, active me.
9.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 10:38:26 AM
Author: princesss
Morning!

M told me I''m not allowed to think about my weight/overeating/etc. today/this week. So I need help. Send me positive vibes because I''m trying REALLY hard.

On the plus side, we had a super nice talk last night. I hadn''t realized how much he likes new, active me.
9.gif
Morning, P!

Yay for active! Is thinking positively about exercise okay on your "not thinking about weight/overeating/etc" this week? Cuz seriously, I''m mega impressed with your training and shredding!
36.gif

I feel like I need to get the Shred, but that I shouldn''t do it 30 days straight b/c that would probably put a damper on my Half Marathon training if I can''t move, lol...

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
Monday? Please make it go away.

Is it weird I paint my nails just so I can pick it off?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 10:44:32 AM
Author: vc10um

Morning!

9.gif
Morning, P!

Yay for active! Is thinking positively about exercise okay on your ''not thinking about weight/overeating/etc'' this week? Cuz seriously, I''m mega impressed with your training and shredding!
36.gif

I feel like I need to get the Shred, but that I shouldn''t do it 30 days straight b/c that would probably put a damper on my Half Marathon training if I can''t move, lol...
Thinking positively is totally cool. Being super negative and really hard on myself like I have been is not so cool.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 10:48:38 AM

Morning!

9.gif
Morning, P!

Yay for active! Is thinking positively about exercise okay on your ''not thinking about weight/overeating/etc'' this week? Cuz seriously, I''m mega impressed with your training and shredding!
36.gif

Thinking positively is totally cool. Being super negative and really hard on myself like I have been is not so cool.
Well then here''s more positive ***vibes*** for you!!!!

I need to get down to business in half training. Dance tonight, though! Woo!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 10:46:40 AM
Author: winelover23

No, not weird. You should get this peel off nail polish.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 10:51:05 AM
Author: TheBigT

Date: 3/22/2010 10:46:40 AM
Author: winelover23

No, not weird. You should get this peel off nail polish.
I love that stuff!

Wino, I don''t paint my nails because the next day all I do is try to chip it off!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
3.gif

The bunny I originally wanted fell through, so I''m looking around. I found this girl, Merlin, on Craigslist. She is 3 years old and already spayed (whoohoo!) and her owner is an actresss who doesn''t have time for her anymore. And I''ll admit that I FB stalked the actress and she looks just like me! Haha. Makes me feel better about meeting a random person in Harlem. Here''s Merlin (she needs her nails trimmed, and no, I have no idea why she has a bottle cap on her head
3.gif
).
Aww she''s so pretty!!! Looks like a mini to me, her ears are too long to be a holland.
1.gif
Sorry that Nikki didn''t work out though, that sucks.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 10:10:05 AM

Date: 3/22/2010 10:03:23 AM

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Boooooooo. What is taking her so long, doesn''t she know people are waiting?!?!
9.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock

Morning!

9.gif
Morning, P!

36.gif

Uggghhhhhh I shredded yesterday. I feel good hurt right now, so tomorrow it''s gonna feel terrible...especially since I want to do it again tonight.
32.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 11:06:33 AM
Author: sunnyd

3.gif

The bunny I originally wanted fell through, so I''m looking around. I found this girl, Merlin, on Craigslist. She is 3 years old and already spayed (whoohoo!) and her owner is an actresss who doesn''t have time for her anymore. And I''ll admit that I FB stalked the actress and she looks just like me! Haha. Makes me feel better about meeting a random person in Harlem. Here''s Merlin (she needs her nails trimmed, and no, I have no idea why she has a bottle cap on her head
3.gif
).
Aww she''s so pretty!!! Looks like a mini to me, her ears are too long to be a holland.
1.gif
Sorry that Nikki didn''t work out though, that sucks.
I was thinking mini too. DH is so worried about how much she weighs, and I keep telling him she must weigh under 7lbs, so she''s fine. I don''t know why he''s so concerned about getting something too big.

I''m disappointed about Nikki. I can''t believe that the people who didn''t want her decided to keep her. I hope they''re taking good care of her! I feel like they don''t really deserve such a sweet bunny.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
good morning
35.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Hello there, B!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Hi Bia!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2010 10:27:32 AM
Ok I don''t want to necessarily get political here since its not allowed on PS, but I''m getting really annoyed. I get it - some of you don''t like the health care reform. That''s fine - your opinion. I understand. But seriously - your view becomes irrelevant to me and I refuse to take anyone seriously who claims Obama is not an American.

It is seriously pissing me off.
No matter what the issue is or what side of anything a person chooses to be on, they should at least be educated enough to make a reasonable arguement based on facts, statistics, historical data, etc. Personal opinion and feelings are fine too, but there should be more than just that -- especially if the person feels the need to make their opinions known to the people around them.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
morning all
35.gif

day off for me today
9.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results