shape
carat
color
clarity

"The King" Royal Asscher finally takes The Throne...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW, TH.......its simply stunning! I just love it! And, I''m glad you can see the culet from the side view...isn''t that awesome??? The King looks icy white to me........what a sparkler! And of course...you''re pics are awesome as usual!!!!

You must be feeling sooo many emotions now when you look down at Tanyas hand......you really went all out to find her the best stone and ring for her....fits her perfectly, looks lovely on her hand. SHe must be soo thrilled.

Congrats to both of you...and thanks for letting us follow you on your journey. Now, please dont forget to start a post when that little baby of yours is born....we need the stats on him or her too! :)

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s amazing!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful ring. It is one of my favorites, what am I talking about it is my favorite. I have never seen a more beautiful asscher, I just love it. I wish all the luck for you both and congradulations!!
35.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW. Ron, I have almost no words.....it is truly breathtaking!!!!!! Count me among those who couldn''t picture it when we first saw the setting......but now that I see the final product, I am just blown away!!! The Royale for the Royal--how perfect!!! It is one of a kind and truly a throne fit for that AMAZING stone!!!!!

WHOA!!!!!!! Has Tanya been able to take her eyes off of it yet? I wouldn''t!!!

CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only one word will do to describe that ring: S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R!!!!!!!!

The way The King is suspended up so high is truly throne-like and very, very grand! Royal, indeed! Congratulations on the ring and on your engagement!!!!!

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
thank you ALL....for such super, duper, wonderful, fantastic .....flat out.....great compliments and comments!!!

okay, i can''t help myself....just a few more, then i''ll leave ya''ll be............

cheers everyone! thank you for all your help......i really do feel this is a ring we all put together!!!

....today, shade and sun shots on tanya''s hand....as per her request...

ontanyashand.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock

ontanyashand2.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock

ontanyashand3.jpg

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Tierhog! My man!

I''ve been off in the *real* world for a few days, haven''t checked in much, and you and Decodelighted post your rings!

Wow. That is ONE. IMPRESSIVE. RING. She''ll be instructed to take it off when she has to take off her shoes to be weighed at the obstetrician. She''ll have to get gloves with a little pouch on the ring finger to accomodate it. She''ll be able to defect evil-doers like wonder woman does with her magic wristbands. She''ll get fired after shirking her duties because of being under the asscher spell.

That asscher is so fabulous it hurts to look at it.

But I feel like I''ve missed something....where is the story? Where is the proposal dirt? Did she freak out when she realized it was the BIG royal asscher? Did she notice right off the bat? Tell tell tell tell tell. Did you make her cry? Did she scream and punch you in the (big gunned) arm for telling so many half-truth lies? Tell tell tell tell tell.

And I know YOU of all people know how to tell!

When is the wedding? Are we invited?
When is the baby shower? Are we invited?
When is the birth? Are we invited?

And WILL there be a wedding band?

What about that little D IF you spoke of as a baby gift to Tanya? Oh my we have so much to hear from you.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say....it looks so RIGHT on Tanya''s hand! Really beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Ron, My Friend.........

Simply magnificent!! Sorry for not chiming in sooner, but we''re in the middle of a very complicated move and this is the first chance I''ve had to even get on the forum. What a fabulous ring and the story is well, PS legend.

Thanks for including us mere mortals in your quest for the perfect combination for you, Tanya and your life together. You''ve been a friend indeed.

Now.....when do we get to work on your ring? And don''t you forget that you''re a PS''er and you promised to stick around.........

Take care and congratulations again.

Your friend,
Rod

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Just spectacular!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
It really is unbelievable. Amazing. Stunning.
30.gif
And look, she needs her right hand to hold up her left.
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
"Throne" indeed!!!!
23.gif
30.gif
23.gif
30.gif

That is one mega killer ring! And the stone is STUNNING! Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing all those awesome pictures!

And now, because I am asking EVERYONE...

WHAT KIND OF CAMERA ARE YOU USING???!!!
And do you have a special "star" filter on the lens?!

Thanks,
Lynn

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Wowwwwie! I have only been able to check it out here every few days and look what I''ve missed! It is perfection! Looks outstanding on Miss Tanya''s hand (and nice nails)! Congrats to you both!!!!! Best wishes!

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
g''evenin'' everyone, cheers
embeer.gif
......gosh, i truly had no idea that this ring would be received soooo dramatically grandiose (does that make any sense? lol) here! i mean, as you can somewhat tell from my first post in this thread...i was real super duper nervous. and, the setting tanya and i chose was NOT as expected. totally unexpected from tastes i''d described in many posts. and, i knew that pics did no justice, although i''ve rec''d many compliments on my pics (thank those of you for the compliments). so....i write all that to write this; i was just near fright to post pics! i wasn''t sure how THE RING would be rec''d here...but, i had to keep in mind what ROD wrote to me in an earlier reply which was that all that mattered was what tanya and i wanted. and, i tell ya everyone, this ring was (is) so beautiful...i had to share it with you.........the ''live'' version is almost to die for. lol......tanya''s work aquaintances were stunned. lol....no one had ever seen anything like The King and its Throne. lol...i suppose it is quite different....i''m so glad we have it now. funny, it''s actually hard to imagine that we''ve lived without it for as long as we''ve been together (over four years now)! anyhow.............

now, for the thankyou''s........

diamondseeker...you''re right...a stand alone ring! unless someone here changes my mind (i am now broke tho''...lol0
allycatster....i wasn''t really a fan of the setting until i saw it in a video...and then, in person...simply smashing!
divergirl....did you ever get a doctor for your blinded eyes? lol...thank you. tanya has a hard time walkin'' straight cuz she''s starin'' at the ring...

ah... lisa kaleigh (thanks for hangin'' in with me from the beginnin''), sundial, snooper, canuk-gal, goddess of fire, san diego lady, isaku (don''t have cold feet...go for it!), tawn, belle, hlmr, mara (what a compliment..comin'' from a honkin'' diamond ownin'' girl!), flopkins, lizz (yeah, it''s a 1.96 Royal...not the biggest one out there, but it works for us!) .....thank you all!!!! and, cheers!!
embeer.gif

still....there''s more (unbelievably so!)....

gemcollector.....i really dig your reply! what a compliment...thank you....and...sophie, bling diva, msb700 (i''m cloggin'' the system!), miss got rocks, rms (yes, divine. and, beautiful dress by the way...), lorelei, butterfly, curly girl, indecisive (thank you for your wishes about tanya, i and ''the babe''...), danielle...oh...my...goodness... :) you''ve been kind...how''s BRI and his studies? ......

for those of you loyals who''re still with me here..........i''m not done .....orbaya, marta ana, mrs. salvo..... ;-) ....i love sparkles (yeah, the asscher cut diamonds have fire!), sevens one, monarch64, anchor31 (yeah, thibaudeau did good here...), vicotria...yep, i was there when they wrote that loving book! ......diamond lil, jemal...yes, i love the side views. all views actually. and, many emotions from tanya a i...lol..i dunno about a thread about ''the babe'' tho''....lol...rascal, mara54..it''s my favorite too, after tanya that is......blue roses...yeah, La Royale setting for the Royal Asscher...perfect, huh? kristy darling...THANK YOU ALL!

gosh, i''m gonna cry here.... :)

wallermama...I LOVE YOUR REPLY... :) ....you want the story? proposal? you couldn''t handle the length of the post! the wedding? i dunno. the baby shower? i dunno....the birth? lol....end of august, first week of sept....wedding band? i can''t afford one! lol...the D IF...yikes, is it still available?

rod.........rod.....my friend. i missed you. thank you. a ''PS legend''? i dunno about that...but, thank you. MY ring? ron doesn''t get one...lol...i''m broke rod. lol...i wish you well on your move. thank for takin'' the time to reply to me here...it means alot. :)

hang on folks...i''m not done........brightspot, mexi, lynn and miranda (thanks for the compliments on her nails...) .......thank you!!!!

and, again, listen here everyone.....i''ve written this before, as must do so again........THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, COMPLIMENTS, COMMENTS, HUMOR and SUGGESTIONS!! here''s to all you friendly folks....
embeer.gif
!!

snooper and lynn.....okay, now.....as far as my picture takin'' goes.......a few folks in the past have inquired as to what the heck i''m usin'' to take the pics, just as you folks have asked. ready for this? lol....a video camera! lol....no, no expensive double/triple by-pass, super duper hyper-technological injected digital camera used. no special lenses...just my ol'' video camera, with a little bit of imagination.... :)

sincerely,

a san quentin tierhog..... :)

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Ron,

What magnificient and unique ring, made even more special (like the others have said), by the fact you guys worked "together" on this! I can''t believe how huge (in a good way
9.gif
) it looks on her hand!
P.S. I''m just a lurker and I''m so curious....can''t you spill a FEW proposal details?
2.gif

Lisa

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! The ring looks even better on her hand!! It''s truly a perfect ring!!!!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
TH: What a gorgeous ring! I love the surprise diamond too! And, not to impugn your lovely hands, but I think it looks much better on Tanya!! Is she in heaven or what?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
The new shots are so amazing, Ron. Tell Tanya she is just too cute, and the ring looks FAB on her hand..!!!!
emwink.gif

ps.- Brian is DONE with his studies till Sept...YAY!! Now I can have him all to myself...
11.gif
lol

hfollett

Rough_Rock
Since you introduced it in your salutation, how long have you worked for San Quentin? And have you met Scott Peterson?

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/30/2006 10:36:11 PM
Author: TierHog

wallermama...I LOVE YOUR REPLY... :) ....you want the story? proposal? you couldn''t handle the length of the post!

You. don''t. know. us. very. well.

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Ron...I too have been gone for a bit (vacationing in Vegas and then coming home to a mess
6.gif
) but what a gorgeous, stunning home you found for the king. It turned out sooooooo beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
my friend. I absolutely love all of your pictures.
You did promise us you''d stay so I hope we hear more from you and ofcourse we will enjoy as many pictures as you are willing to share. Hope all is well
35.gif

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
siamese kitty....thank you. proposal details? uh, i dunno......

bling diva...thank you too!!

diamond fan....i never thought of my hands ...lol...bein'' lovely, but, thank you just the same. yes, tanya is in heaven. she just loves her ring....the folks she works around think it''s amazing. and, tanya''s royal asscher is the first anyone of ''em has heard of and seen....

dani....thank you also...yes, tanya is way adorable. the most kind spirit i''ve ever met...

hfollet....it''s been many years since i''ve worked at san quentin. so, i was long gone by the time peterson arrived...

wallermama...lol.....i. think. i''d. bore. you. to. tears. thanks for the request tho''..... :)

small....see what you miss when you go away for a bit? :) as far as the pics go, i''ve probably posted enuf by now. :)

sincerely, the hog..... :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmn..Ron " The Hog" TH, I LOVE the new avatar! Most apt!
16.gif

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
lorelei...thank you, i love my avatar pic too!!

ron...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ron, I have been MIA; but I had to find your post. It surpasses what I had hoped it would be. A setting worthy of the King indeed. I do love it. What I love the most is going to sound silly, but here goes. I love the height for one. Second is the way the diamonds flow down the sides. it makes the ring look as if it were flanked with eternity bands already. It is beyond expectations. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Tanya. I hope that you will always be as happy as you are today. Yesterday was my 8th wedding anniversary. It was so cool to realize that I am as happy today as I was when we met, but with a deeper sense of fulfillment. That is what I wish for you and Tanya. Please stick around and lend your expertise to the newbies too. Please feel free to add to the photos. No one takes pics of an asscher the way you do.

shay

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tierhog-n-family,

Imagining your beaming faces & the sparkles King Royal must be catapulting around your house is sweet, sweet reward for following along on your amazing journey!

CONGRATS
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

togal

Shiny_Rock
This ring is just so spectactular, I'm hard-pressed to come up with an adjective that adequately conveys how beautiful I think it is. It's just the most gorgeous ring I've seen. Great photography work too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results