shape
carat
color
clarity

"The King" Royal Asscher finally takes The Throne...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
well done ron! congratulations!
36.gif

tell tanya that the crazy ps girls would really like to see some hand shots
20.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Holy crow!!!

That turned out beautiful!!!!
30.gif
Congrats!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that''s one big ring!! the diamond looks just stunning. i agree she doesn''t need a wedding ring, that is pretty commanding all on it''s own.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ooooooh finally!!!! I''ve been waiting very patiently!!!

It looks gorgeous.. definitely a throne for the king!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

any top down shots?!!!!!
31.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
I''m still trying to grasp the fact that that''s a 1.96 royal asscher! WOW. Impressive.

Looks great. Glad you both are so happy about it. I have heard a lot of great things about Brad and Jan.

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
One of my friends has this rating system for movies. It takes into account the tastes of the viewer. A great movie is one which is counter to your taste, but which you really enjoyed anyway. That''s what you''ve got in this ring. Not what I would have thought of as my choice of style, but an absolutely phenomenal result. Good job!!!!!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Lordy, that is amazing!!

So can we get a pic of it on Tanya''s hand!!! I know, we Ps''ers are never satisfied...heheheeee

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the setting, it showcases the diamond sooo well!!
30.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
wow !! that looks great..i have been following ur story from the start and its amazing to see the final output...would love to see some hand shots !! but meanwhile to tide us over, how about some more shots of that beauty from different angles? (some straight-head on shots, etc etc...)
31.gif

thanks!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a ring! I too would love to see some straight down in the stone hand shots. You really put a beauty together.

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
oh.....my ....gosh.......thank ....ALL OF YOU!!!! ....for your wonderful comments!!!! i''ve got tons o'' pics.....top down, a few on her hand....blah, blah...i just didn''t wanna clog the website with pics....lol....thank all of you....really!!!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
divine!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2006 12:44:21 AM
Author: TierHog
oh.....my ....gosh.......thank ....ALL OF YOU!!!! ....for your wonderful comments!!!! i''ve got tons o'' pics.....top down, a few on her hand....blah, blah...i just didn''t wanna clog the website with pics....lol....thank all of you....really!!!!
clog away my dear!! clog away!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s lovely! Congrats!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
WOW. that is one beautiful ring. Yes, post the top down, hand pics, flower pictures, etc.
There is so such thing as too many pictures.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! It''s quite a spectacular ring! Congratulations and PLEASE post more photos!!!!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Mmmmmm... yummy asscher-y goodness!!! I am so glad the process has worked out like this for you and that we got to be included!! I wish the King, you, Tanya, and The Babe the best always and I can''t wait to see more pictures (a head on shot would be great!)! You should get someone to post a pic of you and Tanya together too!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OH...MY...WORD....Ron....you did such a FABULOUS job with this ring! It is just mindblowing....I cant wait to see more pics! Tanya must be so happy...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
36.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! We we see some shots looking down at the ring so we can see the asscher?

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
one....got a cup o'' coffee by my side...tryin'' to wake up here.....sunny day, bird''s chirpin''...perfect for more outside TOPDOWN...(lol...even tho'' i''m still wakin'' up) pics...or ''head on'' shots...i assume ''head on'' is ''top down''? oh, and, flower shots too...hey, whatever you folks request, you got it. after all, you all helped me with this ring....seems kinda like an understatement to call this ring ...a ''ring'', huh? :) anyhow....before i get to continuin'' to thank everyone who''s replyin'' here...on with more pics...

here''s some top down pics (kinda?)...in the sun...you''ll have to excuse the bright flashes of colored light...better grab your handy welder''s mask!

hismajesty111.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
....(cloggin'' the system with pics...)...

hismajesty12.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock

hismajesty13.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock

hismajesty14.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock

hismajesty15.jpg

laila

Shiny_Rock
Ron - it''s absolutely stunning!!!! Great job! I particularly like the top down view
30.gif
It has been so fun to follow your story. Now please keep posting more pics! You are so good at pics, so we need lots and lots from all different angles and on Tanya''s hand if she will allow it!
31.gif

30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock

hismajesty16.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I am in Royal asscher heaven now. That stone is amazing Ron!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
marta ana...lisa kaleigh...g'' afternoon....thank you! and...thank you for the compliments on my picture-taking... :)

hand shots...i''ll try to get more today...

here''s more from last friday....i coupla shots in the shade, ring''s on my pinky finger...oh, by the way, in many of these pics, the platinum is sooo shiny that you can see reflections on the sides of the ring...these pics truly do no justice to the ''live'' version....i gotta get some videos up here...

hismajesty25.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock

hismajesty26.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
maybe this is a ''head on'' shot? ...probably a side shot really...i love how you can see the ''crown'' height of the royal...

pic''s taken on the end of my pinky finger....in the shade....

hismajesty27.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results