shape
carat
color
clarity

The "it's so ME" antique dream piece thread

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

A pipe dream but if extra money came my way I’d be tempted.. I keep looking at it all the time.

Oh my!! That is so beautiful.

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
447381-1392819268.jpg

May as well go all out with the wishing! This is the Sovereigns' Ring, part of the British crown jewels. I have been fascinated with it since I first saw it...it just sings to me! 447154-1392747647.jpg

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I'm currently looking (in vain) for loose diamonds to create my own earrings and these are the settings I keep going back to for inspiration, despite the fact that every pair I truly love are way out of my budget. *sigh*.

I totally feel you on the earring hunt. I have been wanted OMC 3 stone dangles for ages. On my quest I have obtained 7mm OMC studs, three stone drops from Elizat, and 2 loose 4.5mm omc cushions from Dolly on IG. Still no closer! But the hunt is fun.

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sure many of you have pics saved of rings or other antique pieces that made your jaw drop and you said to yourself, "that's so ME". But maybe it was too expensive or, the practical side of you thought, "where would I really wear this?" . I want to see your pics! And , maybe why it's so YOU or special in your eyes!
I found one today, a deco ring with emeralds, diamonds and black enamel. I love the boldness, the geometric deco lines and it's got some of the most beautiful filigree details in the gallery! Emerald is my birthstone and I would love to have a bold emerald statement piece like this someday!
20200503_171347.jpg

Looks likes calibre cut onyx in the halo. Very pretty and unique.

collier

Shiny_Rock
How deeply flattering! thank you for the kind words!!!!

If i ever happen to something like it - i will share!

Please do!

I have a lovely antique necklace and chandelier earrings that I LOVE. Oh... and a bracelet too. Clearly, I need a ring to round out the set.

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
I totally feel you on the earring hunt. I have been wanted OMC 3 stone dangles for ages. On my quest I have obtained 7mm OMC studs, three stone drops from Elizat, and 2 loose 4.5mm omc cushions from Dolly on IG. Still no closer! But the hunt is fun.

Wait, none of those have worked? Or are they all going to be part of the project? I need details! Elizat has been a great mentor for me - she's talked me off the ledge of buying something I really don't want but think "it's okay" Diamond pairs are hard to come by!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Wait, none of those have worked? Or are they all going to be part of the project? I need details! Elizat has been a great mentor for me - she's talked me off the ledge of buying something I really don't want but think "it's okay" Diamond pairs are hard to come by!

Oh they are all perfect in their own way but I won't pull the finished pieces apart . So I need the bottom stones, which the 7mm studs were supposed to be but they are too perfect as studs.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
447381-1392819268.jpg

May as well go all out with the wishing! This is the Sovereigns' Ring, part of the British crown jewels. I have been fascinated with it since I first saw it...it just sings to me! 447154-1392747647.jpg

I've been enchanted by this ring...it casted a sort of spell over me when I saw it ...or maybe it was the Tower of London ' s spell...

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not antique but I just received my dream vintage piece. It ticks off everything I love and is so totally me.

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
It's not antique but I just received my dream vintage piece. It ticks off everything I love and is so totally me.

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

What a divine little treasure! Enjoy!

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

WOW! What a beautiful and unique piece! I love it! :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I would like to know who disregarded my reincarnation instructions to hold my ring and so rudely HIDE it in the vault then pass it on and sell it on ebay.. #criesinherwine

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
My love of snakes continues. A bracelet would be amazing but they’re so expensive because they usually have so much weight to them. Plus they are gorgeous!

9CF784F3-21AF-4600-9CE7-EFA849A61E9B.jpeg

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
10443622_master.jpg
This collar and cuff set ...it was on 1st dibs for a while. Oh if only I were rich....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results