shape
carat
color
clarity

The "it's so ME" antique dream piece thread

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
I got her today. She is effortlessly beautiful, willowy and so much more delicate than photos indicated.

The moonstone is a beautiful, subtle, pale bluish grey. I am IN LOVE. I have had a very tough morning at work so my husband said I should enjoy her for the day before I pack her up until my birthday at the end of December.

Here are some pics...it is an overcast day, but the flashes come alive in the sun.

IMG-4014.jpg

IMG-4012.jpg

View attachment 786134
IMG-4008.jpg

Wow, she's beautiful!!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
I got her today. She is effortlessly beautiful, willowy and so much more delicate than photos indicated.

The moonstone is a beautiful, subtle, pale bluish grey. I am IN LOVE. I have had a very tough morning at work so my husband said I should enjoy her for the day before I pack her up until my birthday at the end of December.

Here are some pics...it is an overcast day, but the flashes come alive in the sun.

IMG-4014.jpg

IMG-4012.jpg

IMG-4008.jpg

OMG! I'm so glad you got this. It is stunningly beautiful!

collier

Shiny_Rock
@Cerulean That ring is a dream piece. In fact, one day I want one just like it!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
@Cerulean That ring is a dream piece. In fact, one day I want one just like it!

How deeply flattering! thank you for the kind words!!!!

If i ever happen to something like it - i will share!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
This probably won’t be terribly popular but this is just about the coolest memento mori ring

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
This probably won’t be terribly popular but this is just about the coolest memento mori ring

Beautiful ring - and I like that seller. I love mourning jeweller and poesy rings :)

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love that ring, hate the price.

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock

A pipe dream but if extra money came my way I’d be tempted.. I keep looking at it all the time.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results