carat
color
clarity

The "it's so ME" antique dream piece thread

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved my ruby and oec navette.. and I regret ever having sold it. I hope to have it re-created or if God smiles on me, to buy it back from the PS'er who currently has it
. vintage-diamond-ruby-platinum-ring-SanDiegoLady.jpg vintage-old-European-cut-diamond-ruby-ring-SanDiegoLady-2.jpg vintage-ruby-oec-diamond-ring-platinum-SanDiegoLady.jpg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
never mind

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
I loved my ruby and oec navette.. and I regret ever having sold it. I hope to have it re-created or if God smiles on me, to buy it back from the PS'er who currently has it
. vintage-diamond-ruby-platinum-ring-SanDiegoLady.jpg vintage-old-European-cut-diamond-ruby-ring-SanDiegoLady-2.jpg vintage-ruby-oec-diamond-ring-platinum-SanDiegoLady.jpg

My goodness Voldemort your ring truly is a beauty. I know that she is not ‘actually’ yours at the moment, but she is still in your heart. I keep looking at these photos every time I revisit this thread. What a stunner she is! I do hope that God smiles on you and that you can recreate her or buy her back.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock

Last edited:

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
One of these in every color of the rainbow!

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
One of these in every color of the rainbow!

That’s my style - except for the small detail of my preference for a bezel around the sapphire rather than claws.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s my style - except for the small detail of my preference for a bezel around the sapphire rather than claws.

Yes, I love the bezels, too. Edwardian and some Art Deco pieces also catch my eye, but I find that I keep coming back to Victorian pieces. Someday I will go back to Lange’s and try on more than just a $4K limit!
I just love it all! :lol:

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I love the bezels, too. Edwardian and some Art Deco pieces also catch my eye, but I find that I keep coming back to Victorian pieces. Someday I will go back to Lange’s and try on more than just a $4K limit!
I just love it all! :lol:

How lovely to be able to go there and try pieces on. So many beautiful pieces, such restrictive limits that life circumstances put on us :cry2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results