shape
carat
color
clarity

The Horse Lovers'' Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/15/2008 4:25:13 PM
Author: wishful

Date: 8/15/2008 3:01:07 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Wishful, I did get to see Courtney King ride and WOW! I thought she did an excellent job! I think her score was in the low 70s, right? Not bad at all, but I agree that she probably deserved better.
16.gif
Yeah both she and Steffen got 70.4 (both qualifying to go for individual medals) where as Brentina only got a 63. (ouch) I guess in the article I read Debbie said Brentina was spooking at something outside the ring which basically messed up the whole ride.
I wish I could see a video of it...where did you see the video of Courtney Kings ride?
I''ll have to check NBC website....
Wishful, I actually watched it live on MSN. Here''s the link to the online viewing schedule for all the equestrian sports: http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv_and_online_listings/zone=ET/day=7/sport=EQ/index.html

If you click on the date at the top of the page, it shows you what''s on that day and gives you the link to watch it. (If it won''t let you click on a particular day, that means there are no equestrian sports going on that day.) It''s so funny to watch live, because they''re riding in an outdoor stadium and it''s dark outside . . . meanwhile it''s like 9:00 a.m. here! LOL! I think they''re trying to do as much of the equestrian competitions at night as possible, so it''s not quite so hot. If you look at the riders'' faces, they are REALLY SWEATING!!!
40.gif

BTW, I''ve been watching it at work! LOL!
11.gif
2.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 4:29:30 PM

Wishful, I did get to see Courtney King ride and WOW! I thought she did an excellent job! I think her score was in the low 70s, right? Not bad at all, but I agree that she probably deserved better.
16.gif
Yeah both she and Steffen got 70.4 (both qualifying to go for individual medals) where as Brentina only got a 63. (ouch) I guess in the article I read Debbie said Brentina was spooking at something outside the ring which basically messed up the whole ride.
I wish I could see a video of it...where did you see the video of Courtney Kings ride?
Wishful, I actually watched it live on MSN. Here''s the link to the online viewing schedule for all the equestrian sports: http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv_and_online_listings/zone=ET/day=7/sport=EQ/index.html

If you click on the date at the top of the page, it shows you what''s on that day and gives you the link to watch it. (If it won''t let you click on a particular day, that means there are no equestrian sports going on that day.) It''s so funny to watch live, because they''re riding in an outdoor stadium and it''s dark outside . . . meanwhile it''s like 9:00 a.m. here! LOL! I think they''re trying to do as much of the equestrian competitions at night as possible, so it''s not quite so hot. If you look at the riders'' faces, they are REALLY SWEATING!!!
40.gif

11.gif
2.gif
akkk....I tried but it''s not being cooperative. Oh well. I''ll just have to wait for someone to post the rides on Youtube.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/15/2008 4:44:33 PM

Date: 8/15/2008 4:29:30 PM

16.gif

40.gif

11.gif
2.gif
akkk....I tried but it''s not being cooperative. Oh well. I''ll just have to wait for someone to post the rides on Youtube.
Drat! Let me know if you see Debbie and Brentina''s ride on YouTube . . . I''d like to see it, even though they didn''t do as well as I had hoped. I''m a HUGE fan!
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If y''all haven''t heard yet, please let me do the honors:

THE UNITED STATES SHOW JUMPING TEAM JUST WON THE GOLD MEDAL!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!
9.gif

woohoo.gif
dothewave.gif
yippee10.gif
walklikeanegyptian.gif
runaround1.gif
Happy%20dancing%20guy.gif
yayy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results