shape
carat
color
clarity

The holidays are coming!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Queenofhearts

Rough_Rock
MY WISH LIST

1) Peace on Earth of course.

2) My boyfriend of several years to propose to me.

Short but sweet.

17.gif

PS Then I want one of each bling.
11.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Nan, you are so funny. Last year websailor took a road trip across the country, stoping at National Parks along the way to his mother''s place in upstate NY. Well, he brought back some anthracite coal and wrapped it up as a Christmas gift. Being that I have lived in California all my life, I didn''t know what coal looked like. When I opened the gift, I got angry with websailor because I thought they were volcanic rocks that he had stolen from Craters of the Moon National Monument.

Hey, maybe with enough heat and pressure we can turn them into diamonds ???

emwink.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2004 11:43:36 PM
Author: cflutist

Nan, you are so funny. Last year websailor took a road trip across the country, stoping at National Parks along the way to his mother''s place in upstate NY. Well, he brought back some anthracite coal and wrapped it up as a Christmas gift. Being that I have lived in California all my life, I didn''t know what coal looked like. When I opened the gift, I got angry with websailor because I thought they were volcanic rocks that he had stolen from Craters of the Moon National Monument.

Hey, maybe with enough heat and pressure we can turn them into diamonds ???

emwink.gif

LOL

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
They were going to be a Xmas gift - "diamonds in the making"..... Since I know cflutist likes to pick out her own stones.

But she gave me sooooo much grief about stealing from the National Parks that it ruined the gift.
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
The coal actually was from my Mom's house, all the way across the country. It was a kinda special gift since I had gone on this trip by myself, leaving her home alone for two weeks.
29.gif
So, no diamonds for her!

Not to mention that going thru the gift hiding place is a big no-no!

As it turned out, there were just about enough pieces that if one only had the right heat and pressure equipment, it would have turned into the new bracelet she did get later.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results