shape
carat
color
clarity

The Great Diana Ring Search

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
Okay y’all. I didn’t love Jocelyns ring. Now I know mall stores are a complete sin, but I found this and wanted to gauge your thoughts:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Okay y’all. I didn’t love Jocelyns ring. Now I know mall stores are a complete sin, but I found this and wanted to gauge your thoughts:

I think it's a poor value for your money if I'm being honest. Poor quality diamonds and am unknown quality and unknown treatment on the sapphire.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Perhaps this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this stone, as you like darker and get a Stuller halo mount.

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
Perhaps this:

Or this:

Or this:

Oh that last one is PERFECTION. It’s a bit out of my price range though. But maybe I will have to go over a bit to truly get what I want. And I appreciate the honesty- thank you! :)

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Oh that last one is PERFECTION. It’s a bit out of my price range though. But maybe I will have to go over a bit to truly get what I want. And I appreciate the honesty- thank you! :)

They were running a 20 or 30% off sale a while back. You might ask if there are any available promotions that could be applied to the ring. Worst they can say is no!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
This is a major budget buy- blue spinel with unidentified white stones and set in 9k gold.
I will say the prongs and setting of this one do appear to be the most accurate replica of Diana/Catherine's ring- and I am kind of obsessed with settings, so I would likely buy it for that reason and then if you wanted to upgrade down the line I would hand over this ring to be a real life model for a higher quality version.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results