shape
carat
color
clarity

The Great Diana Ring Search

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Inken has a gorgeous one, but it’s in the 5k range.

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
Inken has a gorgeous one, but it’s in the 5k range.

Sadly, out of my budget. Should I move on to a different ring or stone? Maybe a sapphire was not meant to be...

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Sadly, out of my budget. Should I move on to a different ring or stone? Maybe a sapphire was not meant to be...

Aww I am disappointed for you. Maybe you could look for right stone and set it later?

I know some of these vendors might have a layaway option if that helps? Another idea is, September is the month for sapphires so maybe a lot of vendors might have some "sale" on for that month? If you are happy to wait.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made my sapphire 3 stone in stages. I bought one CBI diamond. I wore it as a solitaire for a year. Then I bought the sapphire and kept it in the safe for months. Then I bought the second CBI stone and had them make the setting.

You could buy a sapphire and keep it as a solitaire in an inexpensive setting and then add the halo and remake it at a later date.

Or you could buy the sapphire and add man made diamond halo like I did with my yellow sapphire.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i got mine here and I love it!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Just a note that OP wasn't considering blue moissanite. The ring from moissaniteco is a lab sapphire center with moissanite as the halo.

Yes, I said to not consider moissanite because she won’t get the color she wants. I got it!

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi! Congratulations on your accomplishment! I think its wonderful that you are getting a momento to mark the occasion. This just popped up today - its an emerald in the center now - but you could swap it out later as budget allows. It is under budget and the diamonds look good and are certified and it is a nice size on the finger. The style of ring you love comes up often and I am confident you will find what you are looking for eventually.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's your budget again? This one might be PERFECT if you have close to 3K (you might have said 2K though).

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
What's your budget again? This one might be PERFECT if you have close to 3K (you might have said 2K though).

A decent seller as well, my husband got my tiffany ring from Mark.

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Saw these last night and thought about this thread (15% off at the moment):

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
You might also want to consider Tanzanite/Moissanite:

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,
As silly as it sounds, this search has depleted me a bit. I feel like I’m not going to find anything. I appreciate all your input and posts of possible options. ❤️

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,
As silly as it sounds, this search has depleted me a bit. I feel like I’m not going to find anything. I appreciate all your input and posts of possible options. ❤

I know exactly what you’re saying, it can take up a lot of mental and emotional energy trying to make something happen.
I have faith that you will find your ring in time, the time when it’s meant to happen.
I have had the most luck finding great pieces wondering into antique jewelry shops or shops that have a small antique/vintage Jewelry collection. There are quite a few of these in the area I live. You might have to check the yellow pages in your area.
With restrictions easing in many places you may have that opportunity.
It could take some time but I think patience will pay off.
I’m not a very good online shopper.
I like to see it, feel it and negotiate some when possible, which is almost always.
Congrats of your wonderful achievement!
It’s certainly something to celebrate!

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
I know exactly what you’re saying, it can take up a lot of mental and emotional energy trying to make something happen.
I have faith that you will find your ring in time, the time when it’s meant to happen.
I have had the most luck finding great pieces wondering into antique jewelry shops or shops that have a small antique/vintage Jewelry collection. There are quite a few of these in the area I live. You might have to check the yellow pages in your area.
With restrictions easing in many places you may have that opportunity.
It could take some time but I think patience will pay off.
I’m not a very good online shopper.
I like to see it, feel it and negotiate some when possible, which is almost always.
Congrats of your wonderful achievement!
It’s certainly something to celebrate!

Thank you so much! I am hoping that shopping in person becomes easier soon, as well. I do work in a hospital though, so I try to limit outside exposure as much as possible. I want to keep patients and others as safe as I can :)

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! I am hoping that shopping in person becomes easier soon, as well. I do work in a hospital though, so I try to limit outside exposure as much as possible. I want to keep patients and others as safe as I can :)

Yes, I hear you. The time to be prudent is now. I worked in the medical field before retiring so I know what you mean.
Best of luck! If I stumble into something good I’ll let you know.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all,
As silly as it sounds, this search has depleted me a bit. I feel like I’m not going to find anything. I appreciate all your input and posts of possible options. ❤

Box on
the current enviroment we are all living in makes everything seem that little bit harder right now but your patience and serch will pay off in the long run

aurum

Rough_Rock
6.jpg 4.jpg
Maybe not super helpful but i wanna show you my ring that is made from a 8x6 laboratory Sapphire cut by Bryan (from Stag and Finch) with 18x 0.025ct lab diamonds from ourosjewelry (he's on etsy). My grandma passed away last year and a local jeweller made the setting from old gold she owned for a special memory of her in a style i liked. in total the cost for me were: 805 dollar. the stones were a total of 400 dollars and 405 were the costs for making the setting and setting the stones. because of the gold from grandma it was not to expensive. Maybe it's a thing to shop around for the stones seperate and go to a local jeweler to get the setting done? it could be cheaper than a ring from a popular seller.

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
6.jpg 4.jpg
Maybe not super helpful but i wanna show you my ring that is made from a 8x6 laboratory Sapphire cut by Bryan (from Stag and Finch) with 18x 0.025ct lab diamonds from ourosjewelry (he's on etsy). My grandma passed away last year and a local jeweller made the setting from old gold she owned for a special memory of her in a style i liked. in total the cost for me were: 805 dollar. the stones were a total of 400 dollars and 405 were the costs for making the setting and setting the stones. because of the gold from grandma it was not to expensive. Maybe it's a thing to shop around for the stones seperate and go to a local jeweler to get the setting done? it could be cheaper than a ring from a popular seller.

Your ring is stunning. I love all of the meaning it has. ❤️ I will reach out to Stag and Finch.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results