carat
color
clarity

The good, the bad....THE UGLY

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:naughty:

Right, so, here's one that's definetly out of the norm for PS.

Bit of background; had a major major rough week (think staying in hospital) but back home and just want to get back to normal life! How else do we pricescoppers do that then by getting out the pretty sparklies....

Unfortunately even though we're in the middle of summer here... There is no sun to be seen this morning. So my photoshoots were coming out... crap. But I wanted to post them anyway so decided to have a brainwave.

Are there any threads that show pics of awful natural lighting and how our prized beautiful gems look in these types of light? So not the bright and beautiful sun beaming down behind our backs then snapping those PS pics... but specific pics for those dreary days. Or if it's always sunny outside but you live or work 18 hours in a godforsaken light less place (wearing your pretties) then let's have a look!

Let's see the other side of those gorgeous glowing pics :shifty:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm, I don't think your sparklies look bad in that light!

I'm sorry for your hospital stay. I hope you are well on your way to being recovered. I have had a rough year healthwise and so can really sympathize on that front currently. Bling does make things more bearable.

Here's one I took of my engagement ring looking grey in dim restaurant lighting...
img_0982_1.jpg

And here's one of a tanzanite, all taken in the same room just facing different directions. lol at the total blackness look.
tanzanite_0.jpg

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you distracts and I hope all your health problems are swiftly resolved. Unfortunately I was in hospital with my son (2.5), he's had health problems for so long now I hope the end of them is near!

Anyway enough of that :loopy:

Your pics! Thanks for playing I hope more people join us but I have to agree with you, you have to laugh at how such a beautiful stone can have such different sides; black?!! :lol:

Oh btw, my bling.... look totally dead in such weather lol. They come alive I'm sunshine... except that maul store almost black sapphire :roll: my first CS purchase before PS

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bling <3 Glad it can help to cheer you up when things are rough.

Sorry to hear about the health issues and hospital stay. Being sick sucks. :( I hope things look up for you soon!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks mochiko!

Can we see some of your gorgeous Sally jewellery in less then flattering light? :pray: :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bling and I am glad you are recovering at home now back from the hospital. Bling is a good way to enjoy your recovery and sending lots of healing vibes your way.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results