shape
carat
color
clarity

The Gluten-Free Life

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries @missy, I think everyone has a lot going on this year.

GF baking can be tricky, I use mixes for biscuits and cookies and brownies and they are pretty good, not as good as homemade of course but good enough =)2

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made this for dinner tonight and apart from carrots that were slightly crunchy, it was a big hit.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, can anyone share some good gluten-free dessert recipes for Thanksgiving? I usually make my favorite apple pie, but my bestie is GF, and we'll be celebrating at her house this year, and I want to make something she can enjoy along with everyone else. And her DH has a tree nut allergy, so no nuts, which rules out my fave apple-cranberry crisp recipe as well, and anything made with almond flour (another fall-back of mine).

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all, can anyone share some good gluten-free dessert recipes for Thanksgiving? I usually make my favorite apple pie, but my bestie is GF, and we'll be celebrating at her house this year, and I want to make something she can enjoy along with everyone else. And her DH has a tree nut allergy, so no nuts, which rules out my fave apple-cranberry crisp recipe as well, and anything made with almond flour (another fall-back of mine).

Could you modify your Apple pie recipe to be gluten free using gluten free flour? I am not a baker, but my mom is and she loves Cup4Cup gluten free pie crust mix. You can find it at most grocery stores. It looks like it’s nut free as well.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results