shape
carat
color
clarity

The Flow- 2 rings by the fabulous Alistair Kelsey!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"The state of flow happens under
very specific conditions..."

Jeweller Alistair Kelsey created two
beautiful rings for me. I love the
fluidity of both rings and I am thrilled
to see them in real life. The zircon by
Chris Auletta and the tourmaline by
Doug Menadue look fabulous in Alistair
Kelsey's designs.

I discovered Alistair Kelsey because of
the rings he created for PSer Pyramid.
His aesthetic eye is amazing and he is
great to work with. I am amazed by
the quality of his handforged work. His
pricing is super reasonable.

It was already getting dark when I
collected the rings, so I made some
photo's in the train under crappy light.
Will make some photo's under daylight
tomorrow.

Thank you Alistair Kelsey for creating
these stunning rings. Looking forward to
work with you again.

First the glamour pics by Alistair Kelsey:

_1777.jpeg

_1778.jpeg

_1779.jpeg

_1780.jpeg

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness - falling out of my chair - love them both!!!

:love: :love: :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Flow is right! The settings are like molten liquid metal! Exquisite rings - wear them in good health! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you for your kind words Endless Summer and Pinto Bean.

I love the concept of molten liquid metal!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to see pics of the ring in real life!

DK :))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some pics I made today in the train. Unfortunately it was already dark and the light in the train was rather awful.
First the Floret design. So amazed by the floral and feminine theme of this design. It has a fluid and robust look at the same time.

_1781.jpeg

_1782.jpeg

_1783.jpeg

_1784.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bi-colour tourmaline by Doug Menadue.
Floret design in 18kt white gold by Alistair Kelsey

_1785.jpeg

_1786.jpeg

_1787.jpeg

_1788.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Elegance design in 18kt rose gold by Alistair Kelsey.
Aqua coloured zircon by Chris Auletta.

The detailing of this ring is fabulous: the delicate claw prongs, the flow of the gallery and the subtle knife edge...

_1789.jpeg

_1790.jpeg

_1791.jpeg

_1792.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yet more Elegance

_1793.jpeg

_1794.jpeg

_1795.jpeg

_1796.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

When did you say you were adopting me again?? :praise:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you have them both, and they are even lovlier in person than I could have pictured!! Love both of them, and as always the flow of his designs is perfection. Congrats!!! :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for sharing photos of your new rings Acinom. :appl:
The 18k rose gold is very subtle, do you see a colour difference between this ring and your other rose gold rings?

Love your thoughtful write up and I can't wait to see more of your creations this year.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk168 said:
Looking forward to see pics of the ring in real life!

DK :))
Thank you dk! I uploaded some pics. Will make some tomorrow as well in daylight.

Alex T said:

When did you say you were adopting me again?? :praise:
Would love to adopt you Alex T! My two (adopted) boys would love it :wavey:

lovedogs said:
I'm so glad you have them both, and they are even lovlier in person than I could have pictured!! Love both of them, and as always the flow of his designs is perfection. Congrats!!! :love:
Thank you lovedogs! I love them even more in person as well. It's really hard to get the curves right in a picture. How are you enjoying your Alistair Kelsey ring now that you have been wearing it for a short while?

Lovinggems said:
Thank you for sharing photos of your new rings Acinom. :appl:
The 18k rose gold is very subtle, do you see a colour difference between this ring and your other rose gold rings?

Love your thoughtful write up and I can't wait to see more of your creations this year.
Thank you for your kind words Lovinggems! I will review the colour of the rose gold in daylight tomorrow and will then answer your question. I agree that it seems very subtle. In the lighting conditons I could see it this afternoon I really liked the metal colour.

I took these on the (underground) train platform today. So happy with Chris Auletta's stone as well. It's such a stunning blue in real life. When I saw it this afternoon my first thought was 'who needs a Paraiba?' Not in terms of glow but because of the colour with oomph.

_1800.jpeg

_1802.jpeg

_1803.jpeg

_1804.jpeg

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
acinom both if these rings just ooze elegance. I am so happy to see real pics. The floret is more substantial than I expected with ample gold flowing around the graceful curves. I really like the shank of the elegance ring. It has a lot of subtle movement. Both rings are a really nice size. Great job. Looking forward to more pics!!!!

bugbear

Shiny_Rock
Those are really cool rings! It's so nice to discover the work of different jewellers. Thanks for sharing!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I think they are even more beautiful and elegantly "fluid" in real life than in Alistair's pics, I love both of them!!!!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, these are both absolutely stunning. I love the graceful flower outline of the Floret and the classic lines of the Elegance. And the stones are out of this world! These are a gorgeous addition to your collection for sure!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
zircon stone specs (vendor: Chris Auletta)
4.37ct Greenish Zircon
8.88x7.76m
Recut by Dan Stair
Vendor: Chris Auletta

Chris Auletta is such a great vendor to work with. Always happy to share his knowledge and insights. A very charming and professional vendor who makes online stone buying fun. Great customer service!
I was in the process of buying a larger blue zircon (which will also be set by Alistair Kelsey) and decided to buy the greenish one as well. I was mesmerized when I saw it with my own eyes yesterday afternoon. It's such a mesmerizing and Tropical colour.

Chris had the stone recut by Dan Stair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnHXr8InNb0

_1809.jpeg

_1810.jpeg

_1812.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Sungura, bugbear, Arkieb and JDDN :wavey:

Sungura: ooh, you are so kind. Thank you!! So glad I found Alistair Kelsey via Pricescope. There is something special and magic about his designs.

bugbear: that's exactly what I love about PS: getting inspiration for new jewelry designs and discovering new jewelry designers.

Arkieb: thank you!! I love it that these rings are made in your beautiful country Arkieb. And indeed, the rings are even more stunning in real life.

JDDN: thank you for your compliments! It's great to have another PS ring homecoming again. :lol:

_1814.jpeg

_1815.jpeg

_1816.jpeg

_1818.jpeg

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
wow loving them both - you live the jewelery life I dream about :mrgreen:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What beautiful rings, Acinom! I can't wait for more photos. :)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not the settings for me due to the claws/prongs, however, they are lovely, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you Sphene, Mochiko & dk 8-)
Sphene: what a huge compliment. Thank you!!!

mochiko: an avalanche of pics is coming up :lol: I read you have been busy with beauties and therefore have postponed your diamond upgrade plans? What stone will you set next?

dk: looking at his portfolio Alistair will be able to make beautiful bezels as well. I am planning to have him create a bezel ring in the future and will keep you updated!!

_1827.jpeg

_1828.jpeg

_1829.jpeg

_1830.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's quite dark weather today, so it's not easy to make clear pics with a smartphone 8-)

_1831.jpeg

_1832.jpeg

_1833.jpeg

_1834.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's especially hard to capture the colour of the tourmaline as well as the bi-colour effect the stone has. The zircon is easier to capture.

_1835.jpeg

_1836.jpeg

_1837.jpeg

_1838.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Acinom, you have done it again. 2 beautiful works of art on your fingers. :love: :love: :love:
And you are so generous to share all your gorgeous bling with us. Thank you!
Love the colors of your latest gems and they are stunning on your hand. :love: :appl:

Just have to add that blue is :love: :love: :love:
And it does glow from within IMO so it has that going for it too. Just beautiful!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
:love: You have the most beautiful collection Acinom! And now 2 more beauties added! You are 1 lucky lady to own such lovely jewelry! Congratulations again!! :appl:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, they are sooo beautiful. Acinom, they are gorgeous additions to your collection! Their fluidity is apparent, and I love the presence,I bet you will love wearing these!

Gorgeous gems!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom: I love your choices. It always amazes me to see the creativity in color & setting choice, you are superb at this craft. Simply gorgeous!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are beautiful! Love the workmanship and design :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results